It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i just opened my eyes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i was told about this site by a classmate, and i cant believe i've never heard of this place before.

i've been lurking the forums and reading stuff that is still very hard for me to beleive/understand, but i am very open minded, and im blown away by some of the evidence provided.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bizzy511

welcome!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I only recently joined this place and its a great site! Has its fair share of wack jobs yes but majority of stuff is well thought out and researched topics

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
welcome

it goes like this

lurk, read, lurk some more, read more, overdose on info.

then add some salt to everything you have learned.

swallow the info

then the info will take some time to digest, after that digest some more.

then after a while that info that still sticks on your mind is what usually matters.

the rest you will forget or ignore for a reason.

keep an open mind, and do not take yourself too seriously, keep a sense of humor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Try not to lose your mind in the realization that our world is an unholy insane mess.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

It is nice to wake up and realize nothing is as it seems.

Enjoy your adventure.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
do not repeat info you have read just to look an expert on some subject.
no matter what you are exposed to, speak only about those things you have digested and ring true to yourself, but aknowledge you can still be wrong.
become enlightened but dont fall for the ego tricks, no one is superior and there is no sheeple.
do not try to convince anyone of your beliefs and do not let yourself be convinced by others.
together we all possess the absolute truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
shift your perspective often

be a believer
one day and a debunker the next

have fun and enjoy life no matter how bleek and dark it may seem at times.

end of rant

again welcome

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Hi bizzy511, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i have been stuck on tis site for the past few hours. i do not beleive everything, but everything here is very intersting to me.

some of the stuff does make a lot of sense to me. i just cant believe that for the past 22 years of my life, i have never once thought there could be a non mainstream view. i used to blindly believe everything that the media told me, but not anymore.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Enjoy the twists, turns, anger, sadness, happiness and, finally, enlightenment when you are directed to the answer to the question you seek the answer for. I think everything possible is covered here. A huge repository of the collective consciousness. The real and new Akashic records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Welcome to the group. We are considered the conspiracy nuts but you will find most of us are the sane ones. I have truly enjoyed the site. The people here are dedicated and I have been amazed at the knowledge and hard work that goes into the information on this site. Everything here can't be believed but nothing can be believed anymore on main stream media.

top topics

join