It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US deport ALL dual Israel/US citizens ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
There are tons of data out there that suggest Israel
is manipulating the US Economy, Politics, Fed Reserve,
Foreign Policy, etc..... the list is endless.

There was even a pledge by over 300 congressmen
and women recently that signed a loyalty pledge to
Israel, yet they were elected to represent American
citizens. As you can tell, this country is in shambles
right now and on the verge of a mass revolution.

So my question to all ATS'ers out there.
Is this part of our problem???

Should the US deport ALL dual Israeli/US citizens
in an effort to stabilize and correct this condition ???

And/or should they be allowed to serve in a US
gov position or office ???

your thoughts ???

Short answer; no.

Longer answer; We should deport those US lawmakers who are signing themselves to Israel.

Basically, there's nothing wrong with being a dual-citizenship person. There's nothing at all wrong with lobbying for the interests of whatever nation you want to lobby for - well, except for the inherent troubles of "lobbying" in the first place, but that's a bit of a digression.

However, there is a lot wrong when you've been elected or appointed to the office of one country and proclaim your intentions to work in the interests of another nation, with perhaps the exception of internal sub-nations (I'd have no problem with say, a native American or Hawai'ian legislator trying to seek independence for their nation / kingdom, for instance)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by boondock-saint

I have yet to fully understand our relationship with Israel. They seem to be pushing the buttons on our control panel and have been for years. And I don't have a firm grasp as to why. So without knowing the whole story, it's hard to form an opinion of this. There are enough things in history that show Israel isn't as squeaky clean as they portray themselves, but either they have some huge reason to have the pull they do, or someone isn't doing their job. Or perhaps there is a great reason for us to be super best friends with them. Until I hear an answer that makes me understand it, I will remain confused.

The US love affair with Israel is basically a cold War relic; You'll find that we didn't give a rat's ass about the middle east conflict until 1967. US interest in Israel was initially to prevent the Soviets from gaining their long-sought friendly warm-water port. See, in the 50's, both superpowers were trying to woo Israel; lots of money and armaments went into Israel, lots of logistics and pledges of support, all over each power trying to secure that strip of beach and the Red Sea port.

In the mid-60's, Israel cashed in most of its chips with the United States (but still flirted around with the Soviets, of course). For their part, the Soviets took the booby prize of the Arab states - particularly Egypt, Syria, and Iraq. This essentially reduced US influence in the region to two places; Israel and Iran.

When the Shah was toppled in 1979, Iran basically became a "neutral" nation in the cold war, prompting us to form even stronger ties with Israel to preserve our hold in the region; this happened to coincide with the election of a hard-right bible-thumper of a US president, which added that layer of Apocalyptic Death cult propaganda to US policy towards the middle east; In 1979, our approach was practical and political, but by 1982 our policy looked at Israel as being Jesus' landing strip.

When the Soviet union collapsed, the US-Israel love affair started to cool off; For instance, H.W. Bush essentially commanding Israel to not get involved in the Gulf War, even after Saddam fired missiles into Israel. Even Bill Clinton, who would usually break his neck to get the right angle to kiss Begin's naughty bits, took a few hardline stances, regarding settlements and such things as the oft-requested release of Johnathon Pollard.

And then came another even crazier bible-thumper president who happened to be in office on 9/11 and the start of the "war on terror" which had the excellent timing to coincide with the last tremors of the Second Intifada. To be honest, George Bush's approach towards Israel / Palestine was fairly good; he decried settlement activities and was the first US president to openly endorse a two-state solution. However, since Israel was a critical "ally in the war on terror" and Bush's own faith and the bulk of his constituency's faith depended on Israel being Jesus' Landing Strip, he never put his money where his mouth was on those issues.

Now that the "War on Terror" is showing itself to be a fraud, the Arab nations are in revolt against corrupt leadership, and the supposed mastermind of 9/11 is dead, the current US president feels that it's a good time to return to a practical, political approach to US policy with regards to Israel and Palestine. Let's see if he sticks to it, or just caves in in the face of lobby pressure.

So... that's the short version of our affair with Israel. Contrary to what some posters would have you believe, Israel does not actually "control" the US. it has a strong lobby; but then, so does Turkey and the United kingdom. The truth of the matter is actually the reverse - israel is a client state of the US. it's gone a little AWOL in the last 25-odd years, but it still sleeps under our roof and will eventually have to abide by our rules, or GTFO.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

I'm half British, I wear the uniform of the United States Army. Now, Was in the Air Force. We took an oath and by god we live and die by that oath!!!!!

but at least you're not in DC writing legislation
that contradicts our founding documents.
So that's a plus

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I wonder what people would say if we had hundreds of Saudi dual citizens in government. I'm sure alot of these answers would be different.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Mass deportations of Jews....Where have I heard this idea before?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Well how many Saudi dual citizens does the US have?
Considering Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, did they or did they not reserve a plane to exit the Bin Laden clan from the US after the 9/11 tragedy?
Did the Bin Ladens fund George W. Bush's oil companies or not?
Which Saudis exactly do have dual citizenship?
Can you name all of them?

Is their indirect puppet-teering any less influential than that of the Jews?
Interesting point.
Maybe what is demanded is that all "Semites" (Jews, Arabs) have no dual citizenship in the US?
So strange, because in the late 1980's the big conspiracy was that the Japanese were taking over the US.

edit on 22-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If someone is a citizen of the United States they should have all of the rights and privileges of a citizen. To deny them that because they may have dual citizenship with a nation that allows it is insanely wrong.

That said, if someone is a natural born US citizen and gets dual-citizenship just for benefits (like easier travel in Europe) they should still be allowed to run for President. I don't think that my grandfathered Italian citizenship that I got so I could avoid heavy customs when traveling in Europe should prevent me from becoming President.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I'm talking about in government. I doubt there are many Saudi's if any in the US government.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

There may not be in politics at this stage, but it is certainly not prevented?
There may be dual-Saudis in US politics openly in future?
The US has a large and growing Muslim population.
With acceptance they will openly enter politics for their constituency.

But lets consider indirect influence.
I won't even bother with individual examples of Saudi influence on US politicians, or the kissy-huggy photos of the Bush clan and the Saudi royals.
One could just mention this:

On October 20, 2010, U.S. State Department notified Congress of its intention to make the biggest arms sale in American history - an estimated $60.5 billion purchase by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The package represents a considerable improvement in the offensive capability of the Saudi armed forces.[40]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They cried for a home land for thousands of years. Now they have one. Why dont they all just move there ? Why stay and live amongst the goy? Go home your country needs you. Deport them? we shouldnt have to they should be queuing up to go home to the promised holy land.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
They cried for a home land for thousands of years. Now they have one. Why dont they all just move there ? Why stay and live amongst the goy? Go home your country needs you. Deport them? we shouldnt have to they should be queuing up to go home to the promised holy land.

Good Question.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Mass deportations of Jews....Where have I heard this idea before?

the questions in the OP were 2-fold which the 2nd
part you did not address.

Should dual citizens be allowed to hold positions
in our government ???

Or maybe, you just decided to attract attention
to your one-sided answer for an agenda ???

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The problem is not the duel citizens. The problem is US congressman pledging allegiance to anything including another country while they are US citizens and being paid by US taxpayers. They should all be charge with conspiracy to commit treason.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

First of all you framed this around Israeli/US dual citizens and asked whether we should deport them. Anything after that glaring failure to understand history is meaningless.

Now you're gonna accuse me of having some kind of agenda because I didn't jump on the deport the Jews bandwagon, and ban the Jews from public office bandwagon.

All of this sounds all too familiar.

edit on 22-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Anyone can swear anything by going through the motions.
There is no "allegiance machine" which can tell how much your words mean.

With religious fundamentalists, like some Islamists and Zionists (both Christian and Jewish) their first allegiance is to their faith - or their God.
They may lie, steal, murder - whatever, if it advances their higher power.
Swearing oaths is in any case forbidden in the New Testament, so it is not binding according to God's law.

So, if swearing allegiance is the decisive factor, then all religious fundamentalists should be considered suspect.

The real question the world is wondering about: Can a US fundamentalist Christian be trusted to handle the Middle East without advancing a pro-Saudi and aggressive pro-Zionist paradigm?
We all know that many reborn Christians advance Zionism, because they want to bring about the second coming of Christ.
Many Jews are not pro-Zionist; many Christians are.
Shouldn't there be a separate passport for Christian Millenarianism?

These are the Trojan horse in US politics, and they swear allegiance as long as THEY DEFINE ALLEGIANCE.
They are not loyal to US freedoms, and even admit they would change these if they came into power.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies. Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added: "But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?" Haldeman agreed wholeheartedly. "Their whole orientation is against you. In this administration, anyway. And they are smart. They have the ability to do what they want to do--which is to hurt us."

lol nixon sounds like my dad.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Why single Israel out? Deport everyone with a dual citizenship. Just get the states that didn't vote on the Titles of Nobility Amendment (TONA) to vote yes and everyone who is a member of a foreign secret society, or has a foreign title(Citizenship, Knighthood, Royalty,Nobility.. things of that nature) gets their American citizenship shredded and a swift kick out of the door.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

World News
How AIPAC Controls U.S. Foreign Policy By Jeff Gates
Middle East Online
Sunday, Jul 19, 2009
AIPAC becomes foreign agent dominating American foreign policy while disguised as domestic lobby.

axisoflogic.com...

why single out Israel....?

Roberts: ‘AIPAC purchases US elections’

www.infowars.com...

our primeriblet Harper has pedged Israel first
we think he should move there

edit on 23-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
umm
connsidering there is alaw which says nuclear powers that are unsigned to the NNPT
can not legally recieve aid
Israel still does
funny that
while americans starve
and the price of gas goes up as does the square footage of Israel

how about that TARP "Bailout"?
90 percent against....

You better darn well start ELECTING americans..
while there is still an America to elect them to
hows Chertoff makin out with the forklift he uses to bank his naked body scammer money?
edit on 23-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In Mother Russia Americans are dirty spies!

So no.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join