It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modified boeings or holograms?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I think the entire story is BS to be honest with you. All the supposed phone calls made from cell phones.
You can link me to any site you want that claims that cell phones would work in the air, but still today...almost 10 years later, I cant get mine to work in the air.

Ill tell you one thing. If I was aboard a plane that was hijacked and it came to the point where I knew I was going to die, a phone call is not what I would be making . Those terrorist would have to stab me to death, shoot me, or blow the plane up...cause Im not going down without a fight.

Human survival is our number one instinct. Instead of fighting for you life, you make a phone call?

Believe what you want.....but this fairy tale should be classified as 'FICTION'.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by roboe

I think the entire story is BS to be honest with you. All the supposed phone calls made from cell phones.
You can link me to any site you want that claims that cell phones would work in the air, but still today...almost 10 years later, I cant get mine to work in the air.

Only two, possibly three, of the calls were from cellphones though, the rest came from airphones.

Ill tell you one thing. If I was aboard a plane that was hijacked and it came to the point where I knew I was going to die, a phone call is not what I would be making . Those terrorist would have to stab me to death, shoot me, or blow the plane up...cause Im not going down without a fight.

Which is what they did? The commonly accepted narrative holds that the passengers called their loved ones to tell them they had been hijacked, were informed of the fate of the three other hijacked flights, and decided that they would at least make an attempt at retaking the aircraft.

And besides "the fakers" apparently knowing the location and combination of Linda Gronlunds safe, at least three, possibly four, of the passengers who made calls weren't even scheduled to fly UA93 on 9/11. Jeremy Glick & Mark Bingham had both been scheduled to fly the day before, Honor Elizabeth Wainio changed her flight at the last minute, and Edward Felts flight was a last-minute business trip.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You could stand to take some classes on physics, as well. To understand the forces and energies involved in the motion and velocity of an object that weighs around 175,000 pounds, moving at about 483 knots (about 815 feet PER SECOND).

Too bad, for the "Inside Job" people.....they just lack the science education, to understand these things.....

Arguing semantics of what I think you inferred, since you MUST BELIEVE the official story, is nothing short of distraction to the issues. Not only that but you ignore a lot of questions that cannot be reasonably answered without seriously considering *inside job*.

Is there ANY CONSPIRACY you believe in? There must be since you spend a lot of hours on ats...........

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Human survival is our number one instinct. Instead of fighting for you life, you make a phone call?

Believe what you want.....but this fairy tale should be classified as 'FICTION'.

Bingo! You won the jackpot man! Four alleged planes hijacked and in only ONE of those was there ANY RESISTANCE to the so-called "terrorists". Even with half-full planes, which is very unusual especially for september, you/me/anyone would expect life-death fights happening and the planes crashing somewhere else beside their intended target.

Two wars and the patriot act immediately followed 9-11, so obviously OUR ROGUE GOVERNMENT was quick to capitalise on fabricated muslim hatred. If that wasn't planned tyranny, then tyranny does not exist!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Bingo! You won the jackpot man! Four alleged planes hijacked and in only ONE of those was there ANY RESISTANCE to the so-called "terrorists". Even with half-full planes, which is very unusual especially for september, you/me/anyone would expect life-death fights happening and the planes crashing somewhere else beside their intended target.

Sure you would, Internet tough guy

Why would you do it? Oh right, because 9/11 showed what could happen if you stayed passive during a hijacking.

Nothing unusual about the flights being half-empty. It was a midweek, early morning transcon in september. The type of flights you'd book if you're a businessman or looking for a cheap fare. On top of that, it was the week after a holiday AND a right after restart of college terms, so next to zero vacation or student travel.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Do you really have no clue???

....Even with half-full planes, which is very unusual especially for september, you/me/anyone would expect life-death fights happening ....

Go ahead, search and RE-search throughout history, of all previous hijacking incidents....find the ones where the passengers "rose up" prior to United 93. (AND, then...that ONLY happened because of modern technological communications abilities, and the unanticipated TAKEOFF DELAY at Newark....).

I AM sorry, but your lack of knowledge, and poor understanding of the real world, is evident here.

Apparently, as well, you have NO idea about the types of Hijacking training flight crews received. Prior to this event. Since, it is entirely different now, the OLD methods, and mindsets are public knowledge.
Look up "The Common Strategy". (IN the USA, adopted as mandated by the FAA, and used by most ICAO air carriers).This was proprietary, "need-to-know" information, back then. I will never discuss the current procedures, and developed tactics, since 9/11 occurred....

Common Strategy

The anti- hijacking training for civil aviation aircraft crews in place on 9/11 was based on
previous experiences with domestic and international hijacking and other hostage
situations. It was aimed at getting passengers, crew, and hijackers safely landed. It
offered little guidance for confronting a suicide hijacking.

Air carrier responsibilities for security and anti- hijacking training for flight crews were
set forth in the Air Carrier Standard Security Program. In addition to specifying several
hours of security training, it provided an outline of inflight hijacking tactics for both the
cockpit and cabin crews. Among other things, this outline advised air crews to refrain
from trying to overpower or negotiate with hijackers
, to land the aircraft as soon as
possible, to communicate with authorities, and to try delaying tactics

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

THIS is an FAA Advisory Circular (AC) so is public knowledge, in the public record. Dated 2006:

Direct link to PDF

That leaves out the "secret" stuff.

edit on Sat 28 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Maybe so, but according to the media they had box cutters. How difficult could it be to overpower someone with box cutters? 50 people against 5 terrorists..............hmmm

I call bs!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

.. and mace, and the threat of a bomb.

Not to mention, it just wasn't done. Everyone expected that the pilots were still in charge and flying the airplane to an airport, where the hijackers would then make their demands prior to their release.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Maybe so, but according to the media they had box cutters. How difficult could it be to overpower someone with box cutters? 50 people against 5 terrorists..............hmmm

Have you ever been on an airliner?

Notice something - the cabin is extremely cramped - the aisle are (weedwhacker can correct me...) 26 in
wide

Which means you have not 50 people rushing an armed hijacker, but one at a time single file

B 757 have one aisle. B 767 which are larger have two aisle

Dont under estimate how much damage a small knife can do . In Atlanta few years back one guy with a knife
took on 5 armed robbers with a handgun & Shotgun. He won - 1 robber DOA, another wounded, rest in jail

Yet, in a widely publicized case, ex-Marine Thomas Autry used a two-inch blade in May to kill one mugger and wound another when he was confronted by five assailants armed with a shotgun and a .38-caliber pistol

Things are different in world outside mommy's basement.......

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Only two, possibly three, of the calls were from cellphones though, the rest came from airphones.

Well than thats two, possible three instances that I just plain dont believe regarding this scenario.
Its funny, that on 9/11....the stories we are being told by our trustworthy government....in every case..NY, Shanksville, and the Pentagon...in every instance, there are 10's to 100's of unanswered questions.
When a story is being told that doesnt make sense or answer nearly every valid question, there is a skunk hiding somewhere. If there were a just a few unanswered questions, I could see this playing out the way we were told...but there are not. Any person who is able to apply common sense and logic can see through this.

Which is what they did? The commonly accepted narrative holds that the passengers called their loved ones to tell them they had been hijacked, were informed of the fate of the three other hijacked flights, and decided that they would at least make an attempt at retaking the aircraft

And besides "the fakers" apparently knowing the location and combination of Linda Gronlunds safe, at least three, possibly four, of the passengers who made calls weren't even scheduled to fly UA93 on 9/11. Jeremy Glick & Mark Bingham had both been scheduled to fly the day before, Honor Elizabeth Wainio changed her flight at the last minute, and Edward Felts flight was a last-minute business trip.

Great, so we got 4 or 5 stories of phone calls being made.
Which ones were supposedly from cell phones? Corss them out...because they did not happen are far as Im concerned.
When creating a lie, in order to make it sound more believable, one throws in random descriptions of something.
Ive dated many girls in my life, and I know this all to well. The more precise you are with explaining something, the easier it is to believe.
How many people are 'actors' by profession that went on camera to tell a story about their 9/11 experience.
Why in NYC was 'every single person' the news networks were interviewing a camera man, producer or held some other job for the news stations.
How, within an hour of the first plane hit, did ABC (I think it was ABC) have a counter-terrorism agent who works for the US government in their studios, interviewing him telling us it was OBL?

Not to intentionally derail this thread...but all the coincidences are astronomical of what happened that fateful day.
BS meter is high.

edit on 29-5-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only problem with the story we are being fed and your response, is that regardless of how full the flight was, someone would have noticed someone other than a steward/ess or pilot entering the cockpit.
And when said person(s) is of the same nationality/race/creed as the other hijackers waving box cutters around....

well, I guess everyone would just stay seated and not try to help.

Not to mention the ex Marine/Navy Seal (whatever he was) who was one of the pilots.....his own family and friends even said that he would NEVER let someone take over his post without putting up a fight.
If a fight ensued...you can bet everyone on that plane would know what is going on and most would step up to help.
Every animal will fight for survival, and its human nature to want to be a hero.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't think it matter as much if the planes were real if we can prove that there were explosives planted. I googled news coverage from that morning and there's a website with news from that whole day. But after the planes hit and before the towers fell there was news footage from the ground near the towers. There's a few seconds where the camera man is being shooed away from the base of the towers by, I presume, secret service members in suits. Then the camera man comes across two women hiding behind a car and asks why they're sitting there and the women say, "He said there's going to be another explosion." Right after that the tower falls and they all run. I just found it odd that the security at the bottom of the tower knew that an explosion was going to happen right before the tower fell, especially since I've heard that firefighters who inspected the damage didn't even expect the buildings to fall.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

....someone would have noticed someone other than a steward/ess or pilot entering the cockpit.

The hijackers intimidated, and stayed in control of the pax and crew.

The curtains, between First Class and Coach were closed (you may notice, nowadays? Either NO curtains, or a sheer, see-through one).

Reports of their intimidation tactics vary, but it is known, from the contact with United 93 passengers and crew, that they used a fake *bomb* as a ploy.....

...well, I guess everyone would just stay seated and not try to help.

Just like in all previous cases. Ever heard of TWA 847?? Hijackers, of Arab appearance, IN the cockpit....even, during the hostage situation on the ground, NO one tried to intervene. They killed a soldier onboard.

...and U.S. Navy diver Robert Dean Stethem was tortured and murdered. His body was thrown onto the tarmac.

What about TWA 355?

You haven't done the research? There are only two, to get started on....

Not to mention the ex Marine/Navy Seal (whatever he was) who was one of the pilots.....his own family and friends even said that he would NEVER let someone take over his post without putting up a fight.

Well....what leads ANYone to think that is how it happened? When you are sitting there, with your back to the cockpit door, and someone charges in with a knife, and slits your throat while you're sitting there, before you even have much time to react.....doesn't matter if you were ex-Marine, or Arnold Scwarzenegger.....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wait a sec.
Why would a hologram carry a missile?
How would this be even possible?

who said a hologram could carry a missile?

i think you've misunderstood.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
9-11 was definitely an inside job and the pentagon and donald rumsfelds admission of the $2.3 trillion missing are the smoking gun of it all. No video footage of the airplane hitting the pentagon and those that had videos of the action, had the tapes confiscated by authorities.

There is no way in hell someone with absolutely limited flight experience could hit the pentagon, as low as it is and at such an angle, nevermind the fact that the hole was too small to indicate a 757 and that aluminum cannot penetrate hardened concrete.

I don't really care about flight 93 because a government that is willing to kill 3000 american "citizens" is likely to go to any lengths to cover its footprint. For all I know those people on that list from www.unitedheroes.com... could have been taken to guantanamo and executed.

Nice try though.........

edit on 5/20/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Sounds to me that you have got to the stage of putting your fingers in your ears and lah lahhing.

But as you seem to think that there are no relatives of 9/11 flight victims you might care to listen to the mother of UA 93 victim Mark Bingham. And I don't think she has been whisked off to Guantanamo :-

www.youtube.com...

Hi Mom...Its Mark Bingham.

The entire story is a lie and that ONE statement says it.

I call my Father every day and have never said, Hi Dad, its (my full name)
I have called my Aunt 2 times in my life...and neither time have I said, Hi Aunt Cindy, its (my full name).

And you know what....NEITHER HAVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE YOU KNOW.

Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".

The words of Alice Hoglan, the mother of Mark Bingham.

who was either in denial, part of the cover-up, or mind controlled.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
9-11, 7-11 and the madrid bombings were "al-queda" sponsored?

The same governments that used those false flags to attack afghanistan, iraq and now libya.

You deserve my passionate hatred and ridicule for a long time yet....so get used to it!

And ats better allow it or they are just as bad as the PTB.

edit on 5/30/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

In what Bizzaro world do you live in, in which a false-flag operation became our excuse for attacking Libya? I truly cannot wait to see this answer.......

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Break out the tin foil!!!!!!

Give me a break. Now the bad guys are using Jedi mind tricks on the families?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

For some reason Weed, as I keep reading all the replies by the Internet tough guys about how they would have beat down the hijackers...I think of one of Eddie Murphy's routines....

About how people today wouldnt have allowed themselves to be forced to be slaves and how Eddie was quite sure that the first slave off the boat told his "master" to go to Hades when told to pick the cotton and the subsequent beating had the rest of them saying we will pick the cotton...just put down the whip.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join