It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st, tomorrow...what do you think will happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
partly cloudy 20 percent chance of rain temps in the 60's. that's about it for here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
what time is the rapture supposed to be at? I have Video rentals due back at midnight

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Nope, 6:00 local. It's supposed to happen in each time zone at 6:00, one time zone at a time. I saw a video of the man himself explaining this, but can't find it to post here.... sorry.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Perhaps have a nice BBQ, drink some beers and enjoy my day off.. Live for the moment, everything's going to be fine in my opinion. Either way, I dont fear death, I welcome it. Get out of this cocoon we call a body.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Gonna be just another Saturday with a few extra unchecked loonies running around. I figure I might as well run with it and have some fun. Repost the CDC Zombie Apocalypse warnings to FB and twitter, some fake alien invasion, rapture, and zombie apocalypse news bits. Play it up like its actually happening. Hell lets make it a holiday! Then on Sunday I'll be partying with all the left-behinders!

Billy Joel said it best... I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

In the mean time Jesus can make an appointment like everyone else because my calendar is full.
edit on 5/20/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

nothing

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well i got a 24 of beer for tonight....

My prediction is this..... a very strong chance of hungoverness.

Followed by a need to worship the mighty porcelain God

Good fun

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
What if something minor happens? As in minor compared to the end of the world... like a leader gets assasinated or a plane goes down or some such. I think people might over react to any little thing and then bam, we got wide spread panic. thats more what I'm worried about.

What if it isn't so minor, but yet still a coincidence? Like a decent earthquake or a volcano erupting? These things happen all the time, but if it happens tomorrow it will seem like a huge deal.

The oddest thing for me is that it is a Saturday? There is almost never any breaking news on a Saturday? Nobody is watching their televisions on a Saturday? I think God would have planned better.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by pyrodude
What if something minor happens? As in minor compared to the end of the world... like a leader gets assasinated or a plane goes down or some such. I think people might over react to any little thing and then bam, we got wide spread panic. thats more what I'm worried about.

What if it isn't so minor, but yet still a coincidence? Like a decent earthquake or a volcano erupting? These things happen all the time, but if it happens tomorrow it will seem like a huge deal.

The oddest thing for me is that it is a Saturday? There is almost never any breaking news on a Saturday? Nobody is watching their televisions on a Saturday? I think God would have planned better.

And what if a major earthquake happens tomorrow. They are saying that major earthquakes will occur tomorrow.If a major EQ takes place tomorrow will this validate them? No because they should not be here if a rapture had taken place. If they are still here its just a terrible natural disaster.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
it just might be a day that TPTB bring out there new TOYS and try them out. and those that survive will be in total
shock _javascript:icon('
') wont be in looking at the next stage of there game. time will tell.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
DUDE just go play your games,nothing of the sort will happend,I feel sorry for that guy who spend his life time savings in a campaign about this hoax,relly so sorry.[170thou]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join