It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st, tomorrow...what do you think will happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time the world is/was supposed to end this year, what do you think will happen. I have only started a few threads in my time on ATS and I just want to see everyone's perspective on what tomorrow will bring. Will it be Jesus/rapture, a natural disaster, alien contact...I myself think it will again be a normal day, at least I hope so because I have 4 softball games to make up Sunday because of all of the rain the past month !! I just want to get a feel for the mood out there and hopefully this thread will keep the 1,000's of other "May 21st" threads from popping up on ATS.

I didn't put this under the Religion category because I already know their opinion...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nothing will happen

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The same thing that happened the last 100 times someone said the world was going to end.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sorry mate

Similar thread HERE

vvv

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What if something minor happens? As in minor compared to the end of the world... like a leader gets assasinated or a plane goes down or some such. I think people might over react to any little thing and then bam, we got wide spread panic. thats more what I'm worried about.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, tomorrow I'll be going out shopping ... But not before I have a nice long lie in! And then while I'm out shopping, I'll probably have a nice juicy KFC meal. Then maybe see a few friends later on in the evening and then sleep at whatever time my eyes can stay open no more.

Just a normal Saturday really ...

For some reason, I think Harold Camping's Saturday will be a lot more busier than mine, coz he's gotta come up with a valid reason for why the World didn't end etc. etc.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am curious to see if the grocery stores will be empty or will people be stocking up on water and toilet paper for the rapture.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What will happen is, I'll be mowing the lawn and have a normal weekend...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think that on the 22nd, a lot of people are going to want their money back for buying the guys book who made this prediction.

That's all this was to begin with, last ditch efforts to push book sales before his May 21st deadline.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
I am curious to see if the grocery stores will be empty or will people be stocking up on water and toilet paper for the rapture.

The stores will only be empty in the areas that actually follow Mr. Camping.

Funny this:

Harold Camping's anagram name is GRAPHIC OLD MAN

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe Obama will refuse Israel's request today and by tomorrow it will be end.

The day a U.S. president disobeys Israel is the day hell freezes over. Talks are today, tomorrow is the 21st, go figure.

However since this all rapture thing is just hot air it probably means nothing will happen (and Obama will obey).

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what time zone are we going by ? :S

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Lets just hope there are no natural disasters tomorrow, (like there is nearly every single day) they will take it as a signor something and think they where right, even a tiny earthquake will set these guys off.

Maybe Lord rael will come out tomorrow and perform a few magic tricks, people will think hes performing miracles ffs.
edit on 20-5-2011 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

Supposed to be 6 pm EST.

5 CST

lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing.
I do think that someone else will "predict" when the next end of days is.
If something does happen... it will be completely coincidentally.
just in case some people dont know this already - we lack the ability to predict the future.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
More people will lose faith in Christianity when the prediction doesn't happen.

And when it actually happens some day, people will think such warnings are the delusions of a madman, and like how nobody listened to Noah, people will not listen and find themselves shocked that day.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
well heres my prediction for the day...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i know exactley whats gonna happen tommorow,

im gonna go to work and sell some stuff

on the way home get some vodka and mixer

chill and wait for the fantastic threads on here

get drunk and see in sunday morning

same as usual

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wll...I for one will have to get my winter tires taken off my vehicle so I will be up real early in order to get a spot at my local garage. If I am lucky I should be home by dooms day chime in time of 11:00 with a cold beer in my hand and getting ready for the Nascar All-Star race at Charlotte North Carolina!!!! Go Dale Jr !!! Woooo hooooo !!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm not saying it will happen tomorrow, but why are people so quick to dismiss it? Harold Camping can't prove it will happen and no one can disprove it either. You never know what to believe these days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join