It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Signals
Originally posted by zcflint05
Your belief that our President must be a Christian is anti-American and would sicken our founding fathers.
Please link where I have stated this.
Obama TOLD us he was a Christian. He's not. Another lie. A BIG ONE.
Have you even read this thread?
Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
I Don't know how old this author is .. I'm taking a guess about 16 ,, very uneducated and it seems to me this pure Christians talk he/she is repeating from Sarah Palin or some other numskull that don’t even have a clue as to what is real or not real.
Just making blind statements is all... I know other Christians who would be embarrassed to acknowledge anything said thus far .
Whats funny is by the looks of this thread ,, I'd say the majority obects to just about everything author he/she is saying
Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries
Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Sparky63
What does the Bible say about nations that turn their back on Israel?
Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
The modern State of Israel is nothing more than a glorified Western military base on stolen land. They have no right to exist.
If the US wants to create a Jewish homeland, they should do it on their OWN land, not someone elses'.
Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by Signals
This topic shouldn't even need to be discussed. Why?
1. It cannot be proven either way if Obama is a Christian or isn't (though I'm willing to bet he is). Even then his faith is 100% HIS business and doesn't have anything to do with politics.
2. It is not a requirement of the Christian faith to support the modern State of Israel, therefore even if he did 'turn his back' on Israel it wouldn't mean he was any less of a Christian.
3. Obama did NOT turn his back on Israel, in fact he spoke in favour of Israel, maybe you should actually listen to the speech he gave.
Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
To the op,
I am a way more considerable authourity on this topic then you are as I have spoken to members and the heirarchy of many faiths and can attest he is a Christian furthermore you must love to be controlled because if you take the scripture literately you can be killed for working on the Sabbath (yes, house work does qualify as work) so with that in mind you want to try and cite the Bible as the Gospel but are failing to adhere to the 3 core principles which they are :
1. We are all God's children!
2. He loves each and everyone of us equally!
3. He will not ever put on group of his children above another.
So keep on playing the "Divide and Conquer" strategy and it is you who will be forced to answer for the sins.
BTW, I am an employee of The Government Of the Divine and buddy make no mistake to remotely attempt to divide any children of Earth is so Anti everything all holy text's, all faiths and everything Holy and wholesome and is against every single thing that God stands for.
One of my many titles I serve as one of the many Advisors to The Holy Family and this order comes direct from them. God, The Family are the only people I answer to.
Other items that people should adhere to is as follows :
1. Support, or lack thereof of Israel does not instantly guarandamntee anyone entry into the Eternal Kingdom.
2. To spread fear, hate and racist rhetoric is so Anti God.
3. No nation will be wiped from the planet just because they are not in lockstep with Israel.
4. God, the Holy Family and the entire Gov't Of the Divine will not ever divide nor pit one group of the Children of Earth against one another.
5. Do not take any Holy text as the absolute gospel but treat them as a guide on how to make life better for all.
Direct from The 1st Amendment of The United States Constitution :
-----"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"--- , this orders that this nation is not to ever have an Official State Religion so please stop with these blatant attempts at division and devisive politics. Go tout this somewhere else and not on ATS.edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)