It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 21
23
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why am I under the impression that Obama is a Muslim and it is obvious that he isn't Christian? Did he claim being Christian?




posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86
 


Well, we know who's going to hell and your taking your family with you, have fun. Thank God I'm a christian. I can persecute you just as you persecute a Christian.

Obama isn't Muslim he is a New Ager. He believes any religion will get you to heaven.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Why am I under the impression that Obama is a Muslim and it is obvious that he isn't Christian? Did he claim being Christian?


Since when was being Christian a pre requisite for being POTUS because last time I chequed the faith of the person wasn't a requirement and he's Christian.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


Another case of out of context. Thats in reference to one of the seven churches of Revelation of John.

The reason that is mentioned is due to the fact that during the time of the New Testament almost all Christians were Jews. In fact the Roman Empire did not legally recognize any difference between them until after the first Roman-Jewish War, when significant numbers of Greeks had converted.

Its all about context, especially historical context.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


Considering 72% of Americans believe their Christian, your in the minority. So Christians tend to vote for other Christians because they believe the way the majority of America believes.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by madnessinmysoul
 


Actually I have read The Bible from front to back, though only once like that (it's tough reading)...


What incarnation of the bible have you read? You surely haven't read original scripture. What you've read is a document which has been, over time, perverted by the greed and fear of the authoritarian institutions of man. If you're a christian why don't you stick to the teachings of christ? It's pretty clear cut, and if you followed those teachings you would understand that conflating civics with religion is a childminded and shortsighted thing to do. It's the thing that got christ crucified in the first place.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


No, it isn't. And if the man himself came back today, he would be the first to say "I never knew you."



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


Considering 72% of Americans believe their Christian, your in the minority. So Christians tend to vote for other Christians because they believe the way the majority of America believes.


The US does not have nor endorses any religion as The Official State Religion as we have none and is a direct violation of The Constitution to think otherwise. The Christian population is more like less then 12% if that hence how we are a multi denominational nation comprised of people from all faiths.

BTW, get rid of the United States Marine Corp insignia from your sig because your stance goes against everything our great men and women in our armed services have fought and died for and that is the Right to worship in the manner of your own choosing.

Read my thread here called "The USA is not a Christian Nation" and learn.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Why am I under the impression that Obama is a Muslim and it is obvious that he isn't Christian? Did he claim being Christian?


It can be confusing, he's actually admitted to being both Christian and Muslim -



and we know pretty much NOTHING about the man's history.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Why am I under the impression that Obama is a Muslim and it is obvious that he isn't Christian? Did he claim being Christian?


It can be confusing, he's actually admitted to being both Christian and Muslim -



and we know pretty much NOTHING about the man's history.


He was raised in a multidenominational household which is better whereas you have a much more broader view on the world.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I fail to see how someones religious belief has anything to do with running a country. How about you let him focus on pulling America out of the hole it has dug its self then worry about if his imaginary friend is better than yours.

For "gods" sake people you still have people living in shelters after Katrina - priorities & perspective please.


Complete nonsense, this is so 1200's - 1600's,



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step
 


One,

Just nothing more then closet racism hiding behind religion.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


You don't have to endorse anything for it to be true. The population is a majority of Christian in turn Christians vote for other Christians therefore policies are set by the people we vote for and their personal morals are the bases for some policies or whether to vote for a policy or not. However liberals seem to not use Christian beliefs as much as Republicans. Our Constitution was founded on Christian beliefs even though separation of church and state is there, it does mean separation from church and political leDers, of course their faith will influence their decisions. Just as long as the church's don't get involved in the policy making, the constitution does not tell us we can't found policy on Christian beliefs , it tells us the Church can not be involved in decision making.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
BTW, get rid of the United States Marine Corp insignia from your sig because your stance goes against everything our great men and women in our armed services have fought and died for and that is the Right to worship in the manner of your own choosing.
edit on 20-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

As an internet transexual who got kicked out of the marines for having a weak body, if this guy served as a marine he earned that sig. He earned the power to say whatever he wants. Did you enlist? Whats your story? Your wrong to say this guy shouldn't say something, completely wrong.

But if he didn't, yeah get rid of that marine sig. I hate fakers.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 





The Christian population is more like less then 12% if that hence how we are a multi denominational nation comprised of people from all faiths.



What?!?! 12% of America is Christian?

You're not ready for this thread yet, come back - 2 weeks.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry to rain on your parade, but to think that the true God, a God of love, would have one selected group of people whom he/she prefers? No! God does not care what race or creed or even religion you are. God predates ALL races and ALL religions. Some Christians will please God while other wont. Some Muslims will please God while others wont. Some Buddhists...hell, even some Satanists will please God, and some will not.
It is the individual who will please God, not the group...even within a group, the true God is looking at the individual.
All are equal in to the true God.
Races have been pitted against races, nations have been pitted against nations, religions have been pitted against religions....all so none can be pitted against the few.
We all need to stop buying in to the divide and conquer technique that's being used against us, and realize that we are all equal, and together we can all prevail.
Peace and One Love
edit on 20-5-2011 by Scorpitarius because: to edit



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


You don't have to endorse anything for it to be true. The population is a majority of Christian in turn Christians vote for other Christians therefore policies are set by the people we vote for and their personal morals are the bases for some policies or whether to vote for a policy or not. However liberals seem to not use Christian beliefs as much as Republicans. Our Constitution was founded on Christian beliefs even though separation of church and state is there, it does mean separation from church and political leDers, of course their faith will influence their decisions. Just as long as the church's don't get involved in the policy making, the constitution does not tell us we can't found policy on Christian beliefs , it tells us the Church can not be involved in decision making.


The Constitution is not and was not founded upon Christian ideals so stop with that blatant case of disinformation and misinformation as that is a damn lie.

Moromons, Evangelicals, Christians seem to be endorsing candidates from the pulpit and yet they pay no taxes so don't tell me that religion has no involvement in Govt. The seperation of "Church and State" means we are a democracy and not a theocracy. A majority of the founding fathers were Gnosctics and not Christian or whatever.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
This has likely already been posted:



Says, it all really.

ALS


People should be banned for knowingly posting bull



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 





The Christian population is more like less then 12% if that hence how we are a multi denominational nation comprised of people from all faiths.



What?!?! 12% of America is Christian?

You're not ready for this thread yet, come back - 2 weeks.



I am ready it is you the misinformed who is not ready to deal with reality.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh look more pointless threads about none else than Barrack Obama...to be honest I dont care if he is the next antichrist, so long as all these obama threads go away....



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join