It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
OP you are wrong because we can't make policy based on religion and Obama is following the constitution to a T.

lol.

What planet are you posting this from?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Germany pretty much turned its back on the Jews, at least I guess you could call it that, and I can't really see any punishment from God yet.

Well .. we lost the war, but that were hardly Gods B17 leveling Dresden, so what's your point ?

You know what, Israel is going to end up as a radioactive wasteland sooner or later, and some people might say rightly so.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Hmmm ..Maybe you should folow Abraham ..go to Isreal go help the Christians spread the word over there I'd bet you would be great at it. Hell ya never know you may love it

edit on 20-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: added a smiley for you

I have been to Israel, it is a wonderful place, and I love the people very much.

Why is this some kind of funny joke?

All I want is a President who won't lie to me about being a Christian. He could have came right out before he ran and admitted he wasn't before he ran, I would have hd no problem with it.

It's ALL lies...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

No, just not any of the issues YOU raised.

You brought up my signature, I pointed out how silly personal attacks are....You know the rest.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Fn world ends tomorrow so who gives a sh@tnit.

Plus the wheel chair smart dude said their is no god so now what?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So what? He's not a christian. That's the only thing I like about Bama.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well heres A rapture Song for You maybe This will Take your Mind off Of obama For awhile
YOu say he lies .. well who dosn't lie .. get a grip ..I have been trying to find out if Usama was dead talk about BS .. Im not a troll I just like the song it adds sweetness to a sour .. and bit of spark to this thread lol.. HOnestly you haven't really said to much yourself for someone that has a thread .. like the two line replys you hand out and ignore people who ask you for a response ?? yeah right .. trolling on ..off off an away..

edit on 20-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Funny how so many people seem to speak for a supposed father figure that lives in the sky, pointing his almighty finger at us. Curious...I wonder what God sounds like. I am assuming that these people have read the bible or some book pertaining to GODS laws. I mean after all it says in the Christian bible that no man other than Moses would be able to stand the sound of GODS voice or they would melt or something like that. So it went from the Birth certificate issue to hes not a Christian. Just wondering were in the Constitution does it say you have to have any religious affiliation?

Never understood why so many believe in a mythical GOD that has never been proven with fact, yet overwhelming evidence complete with thousands of pictures, videos, and scientific data regarding UFO's is so widely cast off as a joke.

edit on 5/20/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Please post links where I have mentioned The Rapture in this thread.

And people accuse me of trolling...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I'm just wondering what bible your reading.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I do like that you ignored that I pointed out the idiocy in your post. Oh, and calling a bigot a bigot isn't a personal attack. Bigotry of this sort, primarily that you can call someone 'not a Christian' as a bad thing, is quite common and just so often dismissed as if it's just a cultural norm to insinuate that being a non-Christian is a bad thing.

What's more, it's coming from someone who has clearly never read the Bible. Christians are not called to defend Israel. Read your Bible. Obama's actions would have nothing to do with whether or not he is a Christian.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think the alarms and whistles should have gone off when his 1st order of business was to sign a huge abortion bill. He never submits to the authority of scripture, spits on the sanctity of marriage, and bends over backwards to serve the muslims. More evidence: covers the cross during the Georgetown speech, makes no mention nor reference to Christianity during Christian holidays, shows nothing but contempt towards Christians not only in the US, but around the world.

The mystery is why the God hating world swears up and down that he is, just because he says he is? Refusal to submit to the authority of scripture eliminates you from being a Christian period, Im not sure why there is an argument.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Many would argue that the jews in Israel do not belong there. They have not held up their end of the bargain to recieve israel as written in their books. So they are invaders in both the bible and in the real world. I have talked to many jews who believe this.

Also, jews that follow judiasm do not believe in Jesus. They are still waiting for their messiah. If anything, a radical christian would denounce the jews.

US backs israel because they have influences in our government... thats their "faith", the dollar freaking bill.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Truther9111776

So...you would rather live in a nation that will be punished by God for turning it's back on Israel?

God doesn't exist. He doesn't care about politics probably even if he did. You are kidding right? God is going to come down and say "I punish you as a nation for turning your back on Israel"? Crazy kids.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Go Steven Go, lmfao... oh dear, look at canuck land it`s been taken over by zion sucking ists, sigh...
This cant be real `clicks red shiny shoes together 3x repeats phrase.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Signals

Revelation 3:9... " I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. "

I am not religious but that verse has always reminded me of recent and current day Israel. It pretty well sums it right up.

OP, I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by saying USA should defend the barbaric Israeli government. Any true Christian would surely denounce the actions of most if not all world governments. Obama's religious beliefs do not change the fact that he is a well placed puppet. I could fo on for ever but I will have to cut it short since I am typing on my mobile phone.

edit on 20-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
well if the united states really want's a secure and safe israel, they should offer the palestinians membership in nato.

that way the first home made rocket launched by some fringe group in the new state of palestine, doesn't end up being an excuse for a massive re-invasion by israel.

the israeli's and the u.s. are putting up so many unreasonable and abusive conditions for statehood that no person in their right mind would accept and leaves palestine basically defenseless and at the whim of any israeli demand.

the u.s. should also guarantee palestines security as well as israel, but the u.s. never mentions this.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nicely said.. ``the sound of two hands clapping``

Originally posted by sputniksteve

reply to post by Truther9111776

So...you would rather live in a nation that will be punished by God for turning it's back on Israel?

God doesn't exist. He doesn't care about politics probably even if he did. You are kidding right? God is going to come down and say "I punish you as a nation for turning your back on Israel"? Crazy kids.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I totally support Pres. Obamas speech about the Middle East's Arab Spring, especially on his urging that Hamas and Fatah should recognize Israel's right to exist. Also I support his call for Israel to retreat to pre 1967 borders.

Rumor has it- that Israel is planning to annex the whole West Bank.

For most of the Christian Evangelical's : Their support of Israel is soley based on the faith in the second coming of Christ in Israel. After Jesus Christ is reborn, the Evangelical's believe in some religious maniacal idea, that the Jew's of Israel will all march to the sea, and commit suicide by drowning which would destroy the Hebrew faith.

Thank God I'm not a Christian.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86
edit on 20-5-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Actually I have read The Bible from front to back, though only once like that (it's tough reading)...

It's amazing to me how experienced posters can start with a personal attack, then when OP is forced to respond, they claim OP is not responding to the issues....If you want an intelligent response, you may want to try a different intro than "Hey, bigot"...It's ridiculous for me to even have to try and give you any kind of advice though - you know what you're doing

Back on topic....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

If we don't support Israel militarily, WWIII erupts immediately.

Ready for that?

Sadly, i think this is somewhat true.

I do not despise Israel as most of the ATS readership here does. I think they do the things they do just like any other country would in their situation. They are surrounded by hostile countries and must be very hawkish to preserve their national identity and survive as a nation. Eqypt was until now a moderate state, but now they are turning against Israel as well.

Threat of US intervention in any war against Israel has probably stayed aggressive Arab hands on more than one occation, but i think Hamas, Hezzbolah, Syria, Lebanon, Iran and now Eqypt will become more bold as US support wanes. This is a very dangerous situation.

A full on attack bringing an existential threat to Israel would in their view necissitate a nuclear response. It has almost happened before.

A mushroom cloud over Damascus would be a very frightening thing indeed, perhaps doing just what the OP stated, ushering in World War 3 and an end to the world as we know it.

edit on 20-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join