It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Funeral ? WTF ? What is that Symbol They are All Throwing Up?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Came across this video tonight , Can anyone help explain WTF these people are doin , i thought i was at a Rock Concert as opposed to a funeral type video ???
What is the song they are singing ? Alot of Trumpets ,this must be a Secret Society Funeral , i dont know ,people are saying they are throwing up serpent signs ,Devils Horns , does any one know of such profound Acts ?SECRET SOCIETY FUNERAL

edit on 19/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

It's already been posted here once before, get digging

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i must admit it looks strange,

but this could simply be the request of the person who died.. maybe he requested everyone make that hand symbol at his funeral, (which is often used at rock concerts.. maybe he was a metal head?)
every now and then you do hear wacky requests from people that pass on, for their funerals.
the reason i come to this conclusion is by looking at the peoples reaction as they are doing it, it seems almost for some kind of amusement..

just a thought..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
University of Texas Marching Band Plays "Eyes of Texas" at Lady Bird Johnson's Funeral.
2nd line
Hand gesture hookem horns. Texas longhorns
edit on 19-5-2011 by 00001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Ive watched the video in the like and then searched for said hand sign.

I came across this site...Link here and scroll down to images of hand signs.

1) Sign of Voor - This sign Requests Something of the "Old Ones" (Demons) that were cast from the earth to the Void Beyond the Planes where Chaos Reigns (this sign of the "Ox's Horns" or "Bull's Horns" is used by famous people to show honor to the power that got them where they are).

EDIT: Feel silly for posting the above. But i will leave it here any how. For a bit of flavour

edit on 19/5/11 by boo1981 because: silly me!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00001
University of Texas Marching Band Plays "Eyes of Texas" at Lady Bird Johnson's Funeral.
2nd line

Yep, this would most likely be the right one.

Not the one i found

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

They are making the symbol of the Texas Longhorn football team. Apparently the deceased was into Texas football and that song and football cheer performed by fans at football games was in memory of the deceased. But that won't stop the witch hunters from finding witches at a funeral. Witch hunters always find witches.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 00001

Hey 00001 , who was Lady Bird?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Okay , nice

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

U can end the thread if you want , Thanks peoplez

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
reply to post by 00001

Hey 00001 , who was Lady Bird?

LBJ's wife...

Hook 'em Horns!!

Lady Bird Johnson

edit on 19-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

snipped! THATS HOOK'EM HORNS!

that lady being laid to rest was Lady Bird Johnson. One helluva lady....had to be to put with that SOB husband of hers.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/5/2011 by Sauron because: removed name calling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
well, it is actually lyndon b johnsons wife.. so it goes either way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I have seen this video before and I have heard on other forums that they are singing "The eyes of Texas" and the hand gesture is also known as "hook 'em horns" are associated with the University of Texas.

Lyrics:
"The eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.
The eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them,
At night, or early in the morn'.
The eyes of Texas are upon you,
Till Gabriel blows his horn!"

Eyes are everywhere ?

The Texas university was established by masons, and Texas in my opinion is a masonic state. Lady bird Johnson whose funeral is shown in the video was also associated with the Texas university. But I think the agenda of secret societies must be understood first, in order to know what these hand gestures represent.
www.ocnus.net...

This French political and Masonic system is certainly not the future for Africa and sending troops to kill innocent Africans in support of such brazen and deadly corruption is not everyone's idea of a democratic process.

edit on 19-5-2011 by illuminazislayer because: formatting.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

so.......lady bird Johnson was a mason? please finish the journey on your logic train.

the Hook'em horns thing seems right, being that the song played was the fight song. It just seems like a large stretch to tie masonry in with this.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

You want to show us your source for the claim that UT-Austin was founded by Masons?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

This French political and Masonic system is certainly not the future for Africa and sending troops to kill innocent Africans in support of such brazen and deadly corruption is not everyone's idea of a democratic process.

Vinay, what does the above have to do with this thread? I realize you have a sore rectum about masonry, but try to stay on topic, or start your own thread.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
its for the Texas Longhorns. a university here in the US. they're mascot is the Longhorns and this is their symbol which couples w/ the saying "hook 'em horns"

this is not a satanic ritual, its the death of a person who apparently had a lot to do w/ the Texas University

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
For those wishing to do further research.

1. It was Lady Bird Johnson's funeral. In addition to being a University of Texas alumni herself, later in her life she served on the board of the university, and also donate a lot of money and land to her alma mater. The school was important to her, and she was important to the school.
  2. The song being sung is the school's fight song, "The Eyes of Texas". Its origin is listed in the History section of the linked Wikipedia article, but it has a tradition of being played at UT-related funerals.
  3. The hand sign is Hook 'Em Horns, which traditionally goes with singing the fight song. The history of the sign in the parlance of university football is given in this wiki article as well. And the shape of the fingers aludes to the Texas Longhorn, the school's mascot.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
LBJ and his wife were huge t.u. fans (sorry, I'm an Aggie). Lady Bird is the one who started the tradition of planting Bluebonnets in highway medians and easements. In the spring the flowers blooming are beautiful.

Also, LBJ's presidential museam is on the University of Texas campus.

<<   2  3 >>

join