It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is real, so is the devil. The signs are everywhere.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Do you ever feel like the T.V. is talking to YOU?
As if there is something you did that the T.V. is talking about inbetween the lines, subliminaly?

Do you ever have synchronisity? Especially when it comes to the time. Seeing 222, 666, 333, everytime you look at the clock?

Many people will say that you are psychologically noticing the synchonisity, but that is exactly the point.
Your psych, guided by either Satan or God, is causing you to notice, perceive and adhere to certain principles.

Even the most prestigeous psychologists will not rule out religeon.

I used to be a die-hard aethiest years ago. As i started experiencing different things in my life, i slowly began realizing that God is real, Jesus is real everything you can imagine is real.

When i first started experiencing lucid dreams, spirituality and even some paranormal and psychic power, i realized that there was more to life than we can imagine.

At first i was drawn to it, it was surging in my body. I was the embodiment of this power. But slowly i started realizing that i was going insane. Everything around me started to turn evil and dark. I would lash out randomly against everyone and was always frustrated and mad at everything.
I was hearing voices, waking up with demons, seeing apparitions.

At one point, all i ever saw was 666. ON literally EVERYTHING. My receipts, my milage on my car, the clock, IP addresses, TV channels. It was all 666. Sure, i may just be noticing things, but at some point you realize that it is at the very least unusual.

At this point, i was going to sleep with voices. I was literally scared sh**less when i fell asleep. I would wake up and hear what sounded like demons breathing over me and all kinds of crazy sounds. At this point is when i finally gave up trying to figure out what was going on, and just asked for Jesus to help me.

Remember:
I am an aethiest, born a jew, and never believed in any of this stuff at this point. WHen your senses and judgement fail you, only your instincts are left to rely on. My instinct was to call for Jesus.

Many people will stop reading after the next paragraph, because apparently Jesus is powerful enough to scare the demons away.

That is exactly what happened. As soon as i said Jesus, the demons ran away screaming "Jesus.. Jesus? Jesus!" That is when i knew i was onto something.

For the detailed account, even with audio of some of the stuff i was experiencing, you can view this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, at this point i was still not certain that Jesus actually made them go away. I still ignored many warning signs and continued conducting my life in a very self-fulfilling way.

At some point the 666 and TV messages where unbearable. I was at this point clinically insane, as i see it now schizophrenic. However, it was not insanity. WHat i was experiencing was 100% real.

As much as i did not realize it, i was conducting myself in a very profound way. I was being an evil salesman, using all kinds of tactics and tricks to screw people over. I knew what i was doing was wrong, and i was doing it to everyone i knew. At some point i literally told my manager, "I think im going to hell." because of how shady i was being. He asnwered with, "Me too buddy."

Thats when it hit me. It finally sunk in. I was making pacts with the devil. I was using his power to better myself in this petty meaningless existence. If your soul is eternal, and your life is finite, why ruin eternity for a few extra bucks?

Many people today are living their lives by the devils hand, and simply disbeleiving that is what hey are doing.
If you are seeing any of these signs, i recommend beginning to accept god and even Jesus in your life.

Why?

Because only for the last couple months have i finally adopted Jesus and God. For the last couple of weeks, all i was seeing was 222. Everywhere! On literally every clock, every receipt, every everything.

Today, i woke up and it was 12:22 when i went to school. At school, a friend of mine asked me why i had black spots under my eyes(ive had them for a very long time now), and i responded "idunno maybe im a spawn of satan", as a joke.
He then said, "hell ya, pound it!", which is slang for basically bashing your knuckles against each other as in an "i agree" kind of way.
I then responded with , "naw man, its all about Jesus."
He quickly started acting wierd and calling me a Jesus lover and all.

Either way, the rest of the day went normal. But when i got home, it was 222's all over again. I had just made food, and the clock said 12:22 again. When i last checked the clock, it said 11:22.

This is when i finally said, "ok it was 666's now its 222's what does this mean now? 6 is divisible by 2 so am i still in satan territory or what?"

But when i looked it up, 222 actually stood for God. 222 is god's word.
This is when i realized God is real. God is loving, accepting, forgiving, and by all means real.

Realize:
1) i made pacts with the devil
2) I was born a jew, lived as an aethiest
3) constistently ignored warning signs
4) never went to church(and still havent, although i probably will. assuming the world doesnt end, of course.)

Yes, God has still accepted me.
For anyone reading this thread, understand that i cannot make any of this up. I simply can't, its too much.
This is all my real-life experiences.
I understand that it could be all psychological, but at some point i realized there where too many signs staring me in the face.

This life isn't meant to last. Its for right now, and right now only. I am not asking you to be a Jesus lover(although accepting Jesus has helped me tremendously, so i would encourage that at the very least), i am not asking you to join my church, i am not asking you to be prepared for judgement day on sat.

All im asking is that you take a look around, and see the warning signs. This life is imaginary, and many can be saved if you open your eyes.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Um, how exactly could you see the numbers 666 sequentially on a clock? Not meaning to call you a liar or anything, but what time would that be? You do realise it's impossible right? (hint, there's only 60 seconds in a minute, and 60 minutes in an hour and 24 hours in a day, and it never says 60 anyway, and definitely not 66!) The closest you could get would be 6:56, or maybe 6:06.06 if you have seconds...oh, i gues that must have been it, ok then, still that's 60606, not 666.....anyway, whatever, you do realise that your body has an internal clock that knows exactly what time it is, so your subconscious could be making you look at the clock at the right time, right? Hardly evidence of the existence of god and the devil I'd say...

Peace man and good luck,

J.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Great story
I haven't experienced too much syncronicity (sp?) and I am still not sold on it, but I really saw a huge change in my life and my attitude and experiences after accepting Jesus and understanding that life really is too short. To live life seeking money and power is so ridiculously pointless when you can't take it with you. Yes everyone dies and life is short so much say live it up, but if you don't understand why you're living, you aren't getting anything out of this life. And to live otherwise seems like an oxymoron.

Anyway thanks for the post!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You have to realise that this very could all be psychological. You may well have been 'seeing things' and hearing voices, but seeing 12:22 on the clock doesnt seem like the most conclusive proof.
Also when you said the demons ran away shouting jesus, that sounded like a bad movie. But despite that i still read on and then realised that your whole thread was based around 222 and 666.

The bottom line is, numbers are all around us. the arrangement of those numbers can be anything, i can understand that seeing this over and over again can make you wonder but you have to just take a step back. Say to yourself what IS REALLY happening?

Also the demon breathing over, seems to me youve been watching a bit to much paranormal activity.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3
Great story
I haven't experienced too much syncronicity (sp?) and I am still not sold on it, but I really saw a huge change in my life and my attitude and experiences after accepting Jesus and understanding that life really is too short. To live life seeking money and power is so ridiculously pointless when you can't take it with you. Yes everyone dies and life is short so much say live it up, but if you don't understand why you're living, you aren't getting anything out of this life. And to live otherwise seems like an oxymoron.

Anyway thanks for the post!

Yes. The way i see it is that if its something you where inherently born to do(make alot of money, for example) then its not wrong.
If god intended that you be rich, there is probably a purpose for it. ie: You have all this money, how will you use it?

However, if you scam and use the devil's power to attain the money, then you are living your life in some kind of sinful way.

This is why many people who are rich are not happy. They are always stressed out, tired, and beat up. They are not physically stressed out, but these spiritual forces(which they may not even notice) are eating away at their souls.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I find it interesting that those that don't believe in God, try to lower him to a human level in order to explain him away, when if God is God and lives in another dimension under different rules than the humans he creates (being a lower order) then he makes the rules no matter what we think. Accept the rules or reject them, it's our choice, free will and all that jazz.

One of the interesting things about God is the part where many are called but few are chosen. Not all are marked for salvation according to the Bible.

The interesting thing is those who don't believe in God say thats unfair, but why is it unfair if you don't believe anyway. Not believing means you are not one of those not chosen due to your decision. God is outside of our time constraints.

From a purely scientific or analytical point of view, if God exists, he'd have to exist outside our time zone. Thats being the case, he sees the beginning and the end. All we are yet to do - is already done.

And there in lies the answer. If you don't believe in God and stay that way unil your dead, your not chosen. You cannot get upset at that because God doesn't exist in your thinking. You cannot get upset over something that isn't there any more than I can can get upset over someone who isn't at my door not being there to give me a million dollars.

So you can accept God's terms and then walk away. You can reject Gods terms and later accept them. Either way the end result is already written.

It's just a twist on the whole God/Man thing and why some believe and some don't and it's all straight from the Bible.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGibb
You have to realise that this very could all be psychological. You may well have been 'seeing things' and hearing voices, but seeing 12:22 on the clock doesnt seem like the most conclusive proof.
Also when you said the demons ran away shouting jesus, that sounded like a bad movie. But despite that i still read on and then realised that your whole thread was based around 222 and 666.

The bottom line is, numbers are all around us. the arrangement of those numbers can be anything, i can understand that seeing this over and over again can make you wonder but you have to just take a step back. Say to yourself what IS REALLY happening?

Also the demon breathing over, seems to me youve been watching a bit to much paranormal activity.

I have already mentioned that at this point the signs are way too obvious for me to discount.
However i understand your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I have already asked myself "what is REALLY happening". I did not even know what 222 was(i thought it was another demonic sign, to be honest) but i quickly realized that it was not demonic but rather God's word.

At some point i even said to myself, "Ok i think this might just be me acting up. From now i am going to pay attention to 44 and 444 and see what happens."

Guess what? The 444's never came. I never noticed any 44 or 444 or anyhting, even after telling myself to do so. It was 22 and 222's instead.

Sometimes we keep looking for anwers, but they are staring us in the face.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I see sequential numbers all the time. I see 666 A LOT. I see it like at least once a week at stores, buying different items each time. The clerks think I'm unlucky. I've asked for a lot from God in my life, got it, and then acted ungratefull and ignorant. Now my life is horrible and I'm depressed and everything sucks. My life is good other than that though... I've got nobody to show me the way now besides myself.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What if your wrong. I'm just saying. Im under the impression this is it. My one shot. So when I'm not at work I'm gonna run er hard and put er away wet. In my opinion people need to ease up a bit on religion. If it really helps you I'm all for it but in too many cases it does more harm than good (war, fear, hate). I went to a catholic school but don't consider myself catholic. My god wouldn't judge you on if you lay pipe or take it. His only commandment would be to just kick back with a fat blunt and a mgd (brewed in Canada) on a lawn chair in your boxers and just enjoy this crazy rock were stuck on.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm with the theory that the gods spoke about in ancient time are infact aliens it's a lot more easy to believe than there being some man who created life and just up and left.I mean if there was someone this powerful watching over us he must be a very sick man to sit back and watch certain events unfold as in the world today,people say he leaves us to make our own decisions fair enough but what about the starving kids in Africa and many other plaices around the world he could at least give them a decent bit of land to grow crops on.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

In my opinion, if a land is uninhabitable, move. Nobody is going to, whether you believe in God or not, come around everytime you decide you want to grow plants out of dead ground.
edit on 19-5-2011 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Do you ever feel like the T.V. is talking to YOU?
As if there is something you did that the T.V. is talking about inbetween the lines, subliminaly?

Do you ever have synchronisity? Especially when it comes to the time. Seeing 222, 666, 333, everytime you look at the clock?

Many people will say that you are psychologically noticing the synchonisity, but that is exactly the point.
Your psych, guided by either Satan or God, is causing you to notice, perceive and adhere to certain principles.

You brain doesn't need any mythical creatures to explain it's behaviour. We are hardwired to see patterns and make sense of disorder. So noticing 222,333,666 etc is perfectly normal. Believing God or Satan is the cause is not.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Your theory on wether God or the devil is real, is based upon assumptions and your up bringing in society.
For example if you where born on an Island with just your parents who did not know about religious believes,
christian or islamic, would you believe there was God or the Devil.

Just a thought...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes as are you my friend, and i am not trying to discredit it in any way. Very interesting post.

Im just wondering why its happening to you? You said yourself that you WERE an atheist, and im quite interested on what gave you that 'push' to scrap the ahteism and turn to religion after seeing 666 and 222. Fascinateing how its not 444 though, maybe theres a bridge or neutral party inbetween heaven and hell?

Or maybe all those who do no believe see the 444, which may be why you dont notice those numbers as much ( you turning to god an all )

But yeah good post
I welcome a reply from you!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LOL or we define Satan and God and choose which psyche resembles God and Satan. Quite subjective from religion to religion you will find.

I stopped reading there, sorry.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

LOL or we define Satan and God and choose which psyche resembles God and Satan. Quite subjective from religion to religion you will find.

I stopped reading there, sorry.

Why stop reading?

The fact that it is a choice is exactly what i was pointing out in my thread.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Believing that a teapot is orbitting the sun is a choice too.

You can either choose to believe because you've been told, choose because want to believe, believe because you are scared, or believe (or disbelief) if you find reason to. (or to not)

I agree, it is a choice.
edit on 21/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Believing that a teapot is orbitting the sun is a choice too.

You can either choose to believe because you've been told, choose because want to believe, believe because you are scared, or believe (or disbelief) if you find reason to. (or to not)

I agree, it is a choice.
edit on 21/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

I think that the choice of believing in God is there on purpose. If you simply knew that God existed, and that was it, then you could simply abuse and use god for your own doing.

Im not feeling good today, "God Help me."

Oh danm i am so smart today, everything is working out great, go me! "I dont need God"

The point is that God has to be hidden from plain view. This is so you can accept him without abusing his gifts to you.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
I find it interesting that those that don't believe in God, try to lower him to a human level in order to explain him away...

I find it interesting how religious people create a god who HAS human characteristics, to make themselves feel better when they judge, shun and kill people in his name.

How many people did god kill in the bible? So god is jealous, vengeful, angry? You mean like men?

I seriously doubt God has anything to do with religion or even the bible. But that's okay, because you don't need either to believe in God or to love your neighbor.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think the most important point of all this is that there really is life beyond the physical senses.

In physics and astronomy there is a common illustration used to help students imagine more than three dimensions. Picture a 2D world, like a flat piece of paper, inhabited by "flatlanders". They cannot imagine 3D. But one day someone pushes a pencil tip through the paper. The flatlanders only see that a circle has appeared in a particular spot for no apparent reason. (Oversimplified, but you get the idea.)

What I find interesting is how many will gladly accept the idea of a multiverse, may dimensions, even matter appearing spontaneously and without a cause--- all scientific and philosophical theory to the contrary. But they cannot, and will not, allow that this "faith" in that which defies reason and observation opens the door to the divine. Who is to say God isn't in one of those other dimensions, and that being such does not in any way falsify Christian faith? Consider this description of Jesus in Col. 1:15-17--

He is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn of all creation; in him everything is created— everything in the heavens and on the earth, the visible and the invisible, as well as seats of power, ruled domains, and authorities. It has all been created by him and for him. He precedes everything and holds it all together in himself.

If anyone denies that there can be an unseen God in another dimension, then to be consistent they should concede that these very hypothetical dimensions cannot exist either. If the laws of physics can be set aside to account for other dimensions, then science as we know it no longer applies and we're all in the same boat.

Not many years ago, all paranormal activity was alleged by science to be magic tricks and superstition. They don't say that anymore, though they've moved the goalposts by attributing the phenomena to puzzles science will solve eventually-- which is indistinguishable from religious faith.

Some things are just perceived, and perceptions cannot be put under a microscope. It is, IMHO, the height of arrogance to say that if we can't plug something into a math formula, it doesn't exist. Science measures the physical, but it cannot make pronouncements on the non-physical. We as human beings made in the image of God are more than accidents of nature, more than glorified pond scum, more than "ugly bags of mostly water" to borrow a ST2 term. We are spiritual beings, and we're not the only ones. It's just something you either allow and perceive, or deny and ignore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join