It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It might all be words that Obama spoke at some point, but it not a continuous stream of audio.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Can we get a confirmed date of this "speech"?

If not, there isn't much else to say about it that hasn't been said already.

link   
Use your noggins.

If this were foreal the first place you'd see it is on your preferred news channel.

link   
Obama could give a speech before Congress and admit it, and they STILL wouldn't impeach him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Interesting that each time he says he was not born in Hawaii, was born in Kenya, and is not an American, the camera angle is different so we cannot read his lips.

Caught that as well. And a few audio glitches just before the key words to boot.

My guess is a vid fake.

IMO

link   

THIS was posted many months ago. In another thread, already.

Consensus?? FAKE. Dubbed, edited.

Please use the new Search feature....suggest keywords 'Obama' and 'Kenya' for starters. Take your time, scan through results, and keep entering appropriate keywords, until you find the previous thread.

It IS there....this video IS faked.

link   
lol east to tell that its not the same tone of voice...........

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Dear InvisibleAlbatross

Very well spotted.

This is obviously him but the video is spliced and faked quite well.

Sorry TrueAmerican nice try but no bananas with this one.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Here's one - in the jokes forum no less:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

www.youtube.com...
here is a good expose of what is happening. listen, learn deny ignorance

ok if the orginal video was a fake.........he admitted it with a debate with Keyes........while he was senator.......
he was born in Kenya. His wife admited and his grandmother........he is not legal period.

edit on 18-5-2011 by speaknoevil07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Now there!
And please stop your delusional rantings now, please!
Watch it till the end.
OnlyLove.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Sorry TrueAmerican nice try but no bananas with this one.

It's the damned missing bananas again?

Sooner or later they may actually find enough bananas to have Obama thrown out of their WHITE house, can't wait to see where they look next.

Has anyone tried looking under Trump's comb-over yet?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Obama could give a speech before Congress and admit it, and they STILL wouldn't impeach him.

And Obama could provide his actual birth certificate and the naysayers still wouldn't accept it.

As ol' Donald J Trump did, just move onto the next. It was his report cards, right? But nobody thought that was as comical as this whole saga so that one got dropped quickly.

I find this whole topic to be completely tiring. Made only worse by content that is so obviously manipulated yet presented in a way that is to be groundbreaking and earth shattering. Then once refuted, the predictable response that nobody would do anything anyways.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
When, where these videos filmed? Were they aired on tv? You can't do any research without that info and the Youtube posters don't say.

I'd like to say fake, which they probably are, but I'm scared to just disregard it when it could possible be real.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

WTF...................................he admits in front of an audience that he is not born in the U.S., not Hawaii.......born in Kenya.......

BANG, slam..............he is a fake. IMPEACH.

Ever heard of audio splicing? You may want to look that up.

It's a fake video. A hoax... Well done though.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

Ah, Jeeeze!!

It was only from May first?!? Man, I knew I'd seen it, but seemed like it was at least two months ago, well before "The Donald" appeared on the scene, and ll that other stuff.....

Man.....SO MANY crappy "Obama isn't American" threads, what a crying shame........no wonder it seemed like many months......even years.....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

No it's not very well done, thats just what makes this whole thread so stupid.
Ts is just trowing them out now.

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

He does it every day.........talks and everyone listens and he lies out both his lips............all hails the annoited one.........

no one cares..........let the country fail. we deserve it because we are too stupid to succeed. It was said we have a country but can you keep it.......? Jefferson, or washington.........anyway......I think they are rolling over because we are one breath away from losing all that has been sacrificed.......................

there is no honor. No integrity, no morals, no one to stand to take up for the constitution...........
we are going to be a footnote in history...........the great experiment that failed because we were too lazy to stand up and demand the truth...........it is too easy to just watch the bulls play the Heat.........and be fat dumb and on foodstamps...............

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Then HOAX it Chissler. Whatcha waiting for? You got the power, right?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That vid is crap... why would the OP even post it let alone start a thread with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join