It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single women in a shtf....

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
wow I don't even think I can picture the type of woman who would come on this site anyway.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think I can pretty much guess that 95% of the people in this thread, will be dead within the first week. Nobody seems to consider that heavily armed rogue military/police/anybody will be roaming around just searching for people to rob, to take children, women, and likely even able bodied men, those who submit anyways.

You can be as resourceful and tough as you think you are, but when 15 men with assault rifles come close in pickup trucks to take everything you have, what are you going to do?

Thats why I already have a little spot, where im going to dig a hole near a river, and just wait things out, almost like a cave with a very small hole to get in/out of, then ill just sit inside it with a gun and no one would have any reason to even notice me, let alone attack me.

I'll likely be by myself, because anyone with you could blow your whole plan, but it sure would get lonely

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
I think I can pretty much guess that 95% of the people in this thread, will be dead within the first week. Nobody seems to consider that heavily armed rogue military/police/anybody will be roaming around just searching for people to rob, to take children, women, and likely even able bodied men, those who submit anyways.

You can be as resourceful and tough as you think you are, but when 15 men with assault rifles come close in pickup trucks to take everything you have, what are you going to do?

Thats why I already have a little spot, where im going to dig a hole near a river, and just wait things out, almost like a cave with a very small hole to get in/out of, then ill just sit inside it with a gun and no one would have any reason to even notice me, let alone attack me.

I'll likely be by myself, because anyone with you could blow your whole plan, but it sure would get lonely

It's called moving to Japan, the home of the hottest most respectful women ever. No way in hell would I help some loud chubby western woman. Godly women, cool guys, and hard working men all in Japan

If I was trapped in the west then I'd commit suicide. Most western women are too lazy to even workout a bit so I can't see their large bodies doing much alone. On top of that many American males act like D-bags towards other men.

Japan is superior to America cultural and spiritually.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent001
wow I don't even think I can picture the type of woman who would come on this site anyway.

Don't think too hard, your head might explode...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent001

*sigh*
I'm beginning to wonder why I'm here..ATS seems to be a really good resource and awesome content when something is actively going on but during lull times it seems to descend into the same foolishness that other sites tend to. Plenty of bashing this one and that one going on and it gets tiring and annoying.
TSHTF is gonna be a real gas if some of these posters are any indication.
Can't wait, lol
edit on 20-5-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by PaganArchangel

All the male vs female threads are made to push buttons. Or for the dateless to fish out who the females are so they can chat them up later. In additions to the just plain trolling goodness, there are lots of people who seroiusly use these kinds of threads for their mating displays, which I find funny as hell.

I find it sad.
If people want to mate then for goodness sakes join InsufferableMatingDisplays.drk.
I was kinda hoping for some serious conversation but I guess on threads like this it is not a possibility.
At this time morbid fascination draws me back to this thread but in the future I will have to avoid these kinds of threads and stick with Breaking News stuff, Fragile Earth, etc.
The subject matter of threads like these are so subjective as to invite (whether intentionally or unintentionally) trollishness.
And I hate trolls.
They are like the Taliban of the internet IMO

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel

All the male vs female threads are made to push buttons. Or for the dateless to fish out who the females are so they can chat them up later. In additions to the just plain trolling goodness, there are lots of people who seroiusly use these kinds of threads for their mating displays, which I find funny as hell.

I find it sad.
If people want to mate then for goodness sakes join InsufferableMatingDisplays.drk.
I was kinda hoping for some serious conversation but I guess on threads like this it is not a possibility.
At this time morbid fascination draws me back to this thread but in the future I will have to avoid these kinds of threads and stick with Breaking News stuff, Fragile Earth, etc.
The subject matter of threads like these are so subjective as to invite (whether intentionally or unintentionally) trollishness.
And I hate trolls.

Nobody wants to mate with chubby ATS women

Pure blooded Japanese women are superior anyway.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious

Originally posted by PaganArchangel

I find it sad.
And I hate trolls.

Nobody wants to mate with chubby ATS women

Pure blooded Japanese women are superior anyway.

Your username says it all...
I see you like to cook because you enjoy stirring the pot, lol
Troll much?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby

Kewl...someone who actually wants to talk strategy - awesome!
You are definitely right about the hoards of rogue military/police roaming about..it is better to be by ones self. Too many people draw too much attention. Provided that you had adequate tree cover, would you opt for the tree canopy instead of the ground? People rarely look up and that would be a good vantage point to see who's skulking about, etc.Also if there is enough foilage and a bit of wind, the rattle of the leaves may disguise any movement (becoming part of the "pattern" of your surroundings) but of course you would still have to be as quiet as possible. To be in the ground you may run more of a risk of being caught unawares and sometime sticking some incendiary device in your hidey-hole and then you'd be screwed. An area without the tree cover would be a little more challenging but doable as well. Tree strategy would have to change if there is a change in seasons and you are in trees that drop thier leaves. If you are in an area with pines or something that don't totally drop their foilage would be okeedokee.
Night vision goggles would be indispensible......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Why would you assume the women here are fat? Sorry to disappoint you, but I work hard to stay in shape. So do most of my friends.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I suppose he's saying that just because you're on the PC/Laptop/whatever. Quite a sad thing to say really but don't worry about it. Maybe talking from self experience too.

and on the stategy side of things, wouldn't it be better to keep on the move that pitch in one area? I would of thought it might of been better to keep on the move but that's just an opinion ofcourse.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Your small penis will probably not be as much a disadvantage there too.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Hmmmm....I guess it depends on where you are. Personally, I would feel better staying in one place, (for a while anyway) Just because any threat would have to come to me, and not as easy to sneak up on you if you have guards/ security to watch in shifts....to see thier approach before they get close.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

that was if I am alone
If I was with a group I suppose I would stay put for a while but the surrounding supplies would surely run dry quickly and we would need to a long but that is common sense really or we could do something like in the movie"the postman" where survivors create some sort of settlement and work together to keep it going.

I think that's the right movie but anyway, that would be a good thing to do aswell.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Envious

Why would you assume the women here are fat? Sorry to disappoint you, but I work hard to stay in shape. So do most of my friends.

LOL..he likes to cook you know...he likes stirring the pot with the troll stew in it.
Don't let him blow you mind.
BTW, he must also be rich because he will need that money when his superior Japanese wife bears him children with radiation - induced birth defects not to mention he'll have to pay for all the cancer treatments later for both wife and child. Not wishing anyone ill will, just sayin'.
Erm, back on topic....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Quite a sad thing to say
The Japanese are lovely people and it was a great shame of what has happened to them, well a great shame if it happens to anyone really... I wish I could help them, I really do
Ruined my night that as.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

Quite a sad thing to say
The Japanese are lovely people and it was a great shame of what has happened to them, well a great shame if it happens to anyone really... I wish I could help them, I really do
Ruined my night that as.

You took my post wrong (I think) I don't wish any ill will on any of those people..it hurts my heart, really to see what is happening to them..refer to any of my other posts about the situation and you will find this to be true.
For the purposes of Envious and his flamethrowing, however, it would be no less than he deserves.
Just sayin'..
Ok back on topic (again)

Being alone in a SHTF situation may be counterintuitive, but at the same time, you are aware of how you will behave given a certain set of circumstances but you can't be sure how someone else will behave who may be travelling with you. They may freak out and give away your position.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Mmmmm.....troll stew
But it leaves a bad after taste in your mouth

edit on 5/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When considering on hooking up with a japanese woman,you have to ask her first,can you make a quality california roll?Is the miso soup outstanding?These are questions to ask prior to hooking up?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by David291

Hmmmm....I guess it depends on where you are. Personally, I would feel better staying in one place, (for a while anyway) Just because any threat would have to come to me, and not as easy to sneak up on you if you have guards/ security to watch in shifts....to see thier approach before they get close.

Staying in one place give you a better chance of getting to know other groups of survivors in the area. You'll be able to learn who you can trust and who you can't. If you stay on the move, then you can trust no one. The only reason to move would be if resouces droped to an unreplenishable state. I say stay put.
edit on 5/20/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join