It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Contact Extraterrestrials ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There is supposely ways you can contact extraterrestrials through meditation and telepathy. One book is written on that subject called
"Listening to Extraterrestrials" by Lisette Larkins.

HAS ANYONE contacted an E.T. or a spiritual being through meditation, "dreaming", drug experience, or any other way?

and if you can explain the experience too.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Get a life dude
i mean, people like us don't get to see ET`s or even more - build up a contact with them, only farmers get that chance, like Billy Meiers did with a bowl and a dish

[edit on 3-8-2004 by RealityBites]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites
Get a life dude
i mean, people like us don't get to see ET`s or even more - build up a contact with them, only farmers get that chance, like Billy Meiers did with a bowl and a dish

[edit on 3-8-2004 by RealityBites]

You should read this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.

-----------

HAS ANYONE contacted an E.T. or a spiritual being through meditation, "dreaming", drug experience, or any other way?

Not personally no.
Although I can't understand how someone could contact an ET that's billions of miles away on another planet, but than again, you never know.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Two words:

Astral Projection

That's all I have to say, now carry on...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There could be possible ways to contact these creatures, but are they interested in you? Then perhaps, they will find you, without your try.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Dreams are the key". Ancient people already knew this.Write them down upon awakening and watch the often symbolic shows they put on for you. Sometimes very profound.Sometimes quite funny. But watch when they take their disguises off!

[edit on 5-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My father contacted aliens through a ghost, they even landed in his garden.
He had much contact with ghosts that time.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
as you sayed in the beggining , meditation is a good way, but i think astral trip is far more easy to do,(at least for me is more easy, i take more time to reach the proper vibration meditating then when i do astral projection) and it offer a lot of other possibilities too.
it is possible to contact to using (i dont know the peoper english name) but i think it is called "automatic writing", or something very similar to that.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I often think about contacting an alien, and I would have great conversation with him/her. Perhaps, I would even cooperate with them...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just never bought into this....

Here's another way...

Go WAY out in the country, get in a small rowboat, and do some fishing late at night (preferably in a small pond near some cows...they like cows), and drink plenty of beer... No guarantees, but your odds are drastically increased...

Seriously though,

I'd recommend reading Sherman's book about Project Destiny, as there may be something to it. He's not the only one to claim this project exists, but there is little else to go on...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I meet with Buddhist monks every week and discuss about the other dimension, where you can meet the angels.

I practice meditation and I can say that it develops in you something special. I am not able to contact anyone yet, but many Buddhist monks can do that. Their powers are incredible and achievable through meditation.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The place you enter through meditation is a fourth dimension that puts you in contact with other beans made of plasma. You essentially leave your body and travel into another place.

There are many dimensions that you can access once you gradually increase your meditation power. At every level you find higher beans: angels or aliens?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I suggest you start working on your glutes (but muscles) cause I hear they have an rear end fixation which can make you a target for contact

Seriously, from what I have heard and read, the majority of the people who have had contact with ET wish they hadn't. I suggest you think about what you wish for, or you just may get it.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The owner of the website afterlife-knowledge claims to have met aliens during one of his astral projections...

www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've only done AP a few times.... In all of these cases, I've never encountered ones I could describe as "aliens", and in most cases, I try to avoid contact with other entities when doing so.

For one thing, I'm no expert, nor would I trust one claiming to be on such a murky subject. For another, from my limited experience with the paranormal, the majority of other entities seem to be deceitful, and tell the visitor/medium, etc. exactly what they want to hear, in order to prolong contact.

Tread carefully when doing such practices....as many have succumbed to far worse fates than being lied to. (see mental institutions, etc.).

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Astral Travel happens naturally when you sleep.It is a matter of trying to remember what happened IF these entities will let you remember.
Write down your dreams upon awakening.Note the different charqcters and if they keep rappearing (they will). Gaz,they wear disguises, so that girlfriend you are romancing in your dreams just might be a hideos alien.
If you become interested in them,they will become interested in you. John Keel gave a warning abut this. For it might be too traumatic for young people or weak minds.
Personally,I had out of body experiences,hauntings,mara experiences from childhood and found it very interesting,even fun. But if they get angry at you they can affect you right into your waking life. They are not here ,physically,but I see apparitions and they channel communications all the time.You never feel lonely I can say that.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm too good of a sleeper, so I can't remember my dreams.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What are you meaning by 4th dimension?
Dimensions are directions of movement
1st dimension -up, down
2nd dimension -left, right
3rd dimension -forward, backward
4th dimension -forwards and backwards in time

There are supposed to be 12 dimensions in all but humans
can only experience 4 - 5.

But if your using the word dimension to mean another plane of
existence or parellel univerce well it makes sense.

Bumber ...Shamed by a 12 year old!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Uh...I'd go with nuclear weapons and material as a great way to get their attention. Seemed to work for Iran a couple months back. I wonder if North Korea has had some visitors also.

I'd also go hang out at Whitley Streiber's house. I bet he has a hard time getting friends or relatives to come over to stay the weekend anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
*1st Dimension: Imagine a universe where everything is flat, and nothing moves.(like a picture) Nothing moves, althou...there is life.
*2nd Dimension: Imagine a universe again 'flat', but now with sides, now you can move forward, backwards, left, right, but NOT up or down(like a boat)
*3th Dimension(people from Earth): Imagine a universe/world, not flat, but with sky's and underground, where we can move up, down, left, right, forward, backwards. These are our only movements possible here in Phisical form.
*4rd Dimension(Soon): Imagine again a world or universe where we can move up, down, left, right, forward & backwards. But here we 'gain' something new..."Time movement"...What does this mean? Ok...On Earth, each time you need to move is by walking or true transportation(Cars, Planes, Ships, Skateboard...) True all this you loose allot of time. Now with 'Time movement' we will be able to move as we can call "Speed of thoughts" This means that if you want to move yourself in the 4th dimension, you just need to think of going there! You will be transported very fast to the place you wanted to be.
Example; Imagine the Earth already in the 4th density, you live in Australia and want to go to Hawaii, just thinking of going there will take you instantaneosly there. Althou, from the fact that it looked to you an instant trip, it wasnt instant at all! Another example is Mars, distance from Earth is around 450 million KM. If your on Earth and wants to go to Mars, Just think of going there...BUT you will 'travel' not instantaneosly, you will 'travel' like 3 seconds, because the distance is 'quite' huge, you can now sence some time passing!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join