It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"More Bazaar Than Science Fiction!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Here's a post that caught my attention for it's good old plain talk and thought it might be of interest to those of you who like many are wondering - just what the hell is going on!

"A week ago I learned of geophysicist Dr. Mensur Omerbashich from Cornel University who claims that Elenin is having consequences on the earth’s crust from a long distance away and that planetary alignments are what determine seismic activity. But no one is taking that seriously because it means that the very small comet had something to do with the earthquake that shook Japan and the world to its core. I of course take this scientist and mathematician very seriously."

In September it will be much closer and will be between us and the Sun and will come into alignment with the Earth again on the 25th-27th. We are advised not to sweat! But I received a letter from Omerbashich and he told me, “Most visits to my page, many lasting for hours at a time, do come from the largest financial/insurance mega-corporations, banks, NASA, U.S. Navy, governments, geophysics schools, etc. So it seems fair to say that those who are supposed to listen—are listening.
'
This guys article is somewhat - 'This is how it is' - 'hit it in your face' but it really makes you think in these uncertain times.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

I'm sure many of his statements could be argued with - But hey who knows the truth these days?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
But hey who knows the truth these days?

i think with this we've got to make our own conclusions because our 'leaders' will bend the truth and lie to their own ends.

what ever YOU decide is truth.

S&F

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
i personally believe elenin is going to have tremendous effects on earth. I believe it had some thing to do with the Japan tsunami. Next event will be the 21 of this month, I'm addiment. Scientists are lying to us, and they will till the end of time. We'll get real disclosure once the average Joe starts visiting space in the distant future.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Wolvo because: typo

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
Scientists are lying to us, and they will till the end of time.

definitely. They are even leaving it out the media to avoid mass panic, and saying it as a 'joke' in some tabloid newspapers

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The greatest problem with science, is that it's not being driven by the private sector. It's government funded, or at least the type of science we're talking about here. Government funded science will always be corrupt. Who wants this fat grant check!!! Come on now, Sit!, Heel! Good boy.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have decided to live my life - like it is going to happen and if it doesn't - well that's great. But everything aside - I really believe that when (if there is anyone left) people read their History books in the future they will be reading about 'Pre Radiation of the Earth' and 'Post Radiation'.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

Originally posted by Wolvo
Scientists are lying to us, and they will till the end of time.

definitely. They are even leaving it out the media to avoid mass panic, and saying it as a 'joke' in some tabloid newspapers

If you look at History - TPTB have always found ways to ridicule those who speak the truth and that is exactly what is happening today.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Here's a post that caught my attention for it's good old plain talk and thought it might be of interest to those of you who like many are wondering - just what the hell is going on!

"A week ago I learned of geophysicist Dr. Mensur Omerbashich from Cornel University who claims that Elenin is having consequences on the earth’s crust from a long distance away and that planetary alignments are what determine seismic activity. But no one is taking that seriously because it means that the very small comet had something to do with the earthquake that shook Japan and the world to its core. I of course take this scientist and mathematician very seriously."

In September it will be much closer and will be between us and the Sun and will come into alignment with the Earth again on the 25th-27th. We are advised not to sweat! But I received a letter from Omerbashich and he told me, “Most visits to my page, many lasting for hours at a time, do come from the largest financial/insurance mega-corporations, banks, NASA, U.S. Navy, governments, geophysics schools, etc. So it seems fair to say that those who are supposed to listen—are listening.
'
This guys article is somewhat - 'This is how it is' - 'hit it in your face' but it really makes you think in these uncertain times.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

I'm sure many of his statements could be argued with - But hey who knows the truth these days?

How does the fact that you can draw a line through some locations of celestial objects create some sort of force that can have some sort of effect? Come on, how? What is the force and what is it is magnitude? Is it big enough for it to have an effect?

If you can't give an explanation of action or size or something, then it is't science, it is purely unsupported BS.

My bet is that there is no such person as Dr. Mensur Omerbashich from Cornel University.

Prove he exists and then I'll take this seriously.

I searched the Cornell University site and got zero results. Here, you try it

There also doesn't appear to be a Cornel (single "L") university either.

edit on 18/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

We cant even trust them with current affairs, never mind two massive comets that might wipe us out and world disasters that could be or are connected with them.

My vote.......no confidence

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Then you carry on believing in the Science - at least the Science they allow us to hear.

Sorry but I think most people have now accepted that there is a whole lot more than Science going on - it's about the total lack of trust in our Governments and all the Black Projects that are sapping our wealth.

Ever heard of GUT feeling!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Please fix the title of your thread. You mean "bizarre", not "bazaar". Is it weird or are we going shopping?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

i have a gut feeling about this ive told all my close friends about yu55 and c/2010 x1 elenin, some laugh it off some believe the media others like me can see through the bs and think for themselves,

i want everything to be okay but i wont rely on the media or our leaders to inform ME, they cant even report correctly on a blown nuke plant!!!
edit on 18-5-2011 by wedidgothacked because: typo

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The guy appears to be real.
sites.google.com...

I haven't checked his credentials listed here or his work though, given what he is peddaling and that he claims the government are stealing his ideas I'd say you are right to question the guy.

edit on 18-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Then you carry on believing in the Science - at least the Science they allow us to hear.

Sorry but I think most people have now accepted that there is a whole lot more than Science going on - it's about the total lack of trust in our Governments and all the Black Projects that are sapping our wealth.

Ever heard of GUT feeling!

Um, if it isn't science then you can't blame scientists for not telling us something that they can know nothing about anyway. That statement alone indicates that you are getting all emotional and not actually thinking logically.

"Gut" feeling - perhaps it is wind (seems as substantial), or perhaps you were abbreviating "Grand Unified Theory"? Still doesn't make anly logical sense. Still not an ounce of actual fact to go by.

edit on 18/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There is no mention of him as Lead anything at Berkley let alone lead geodesist.

www.lbl.gov...

Or at the Hungarian institution as claimed.

Here

Also according to that site he has two patents but patentbuddy says they have only been filed for back in 08 and no patents have been issued.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

i think by gut feeling we mean we think its worse than they say.

however most night sky observers and astronomists and comet spotters know they are coming and aint scared

spaceweathermonitor.wordpress.com...

www.space.com...

we think its worse than that and are only human to be worried, because our leaders and informers lie everyday
edit on 18-5-2011 by wedidgothacked because: typo

edit on 18-5-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling and link add

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

astrology comet spotters

What is an astrology comet spotter?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

sorry lol not astrologist

astronomists and skywatchers

www.space.com...
edit on 18-5-2011 by wedidgothacked because: link

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
All I could locate for Dr Omerbashich, in regards to Cornell, is:

click!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sorry, but I can't take your thread seriously because of your, er, bizarre spelling and inability to use quotation marks properly. I might have given you a pass if English was not your native tongue, but it clearly is. My suggestion: give up on the conspiracies for a while and learn to communicate if you want to be taken seriously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join