It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
See, it is this whole thing right here.

See this.

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by aptness

Ok, and how is it you explain away this?

Mr. Tim Adams also signed a notarized affidavit (Figure 15) “swearing he was told by hissupervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapiolani Medical Center inHonolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.”

A copy of the signed affidavit is provided.

So suddenly now there IS a long form?

I mean THAT is just one minor problem.

It is that feeling of watching your child crap their pants onstage in the school play. Thinking people take this seriously?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by centurion1211
I don't know what, if anything, will come of this. But IF even part of the OP is true, there are a bunch of people leading all the way up to president obama that some explaining to do - at the very least.

Let's make this the jacket cover.

Now, reel me in.

Speaking of a "jacket cover", I was struck by a thought the other day. I was a fan in the 60's of the original James Bond stories written by Ian Fleming. The author's premise was that the greater danger to the West was not other countries, but ultra-national criminal organizations called SMERSH and SPECTRE.

Putting on the CT hat again ...

We know we now have one of those called al-Qaeda operating in the world. Maybe Mr. Fleming was correctly predicting the future and we are really up against the kind of organizations that can make or break (or kill) presidents at will, all the while keeping the rest of us believing that government functions just like it says in the constitution.

Just saying ...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManMadeWorld
reply to post by Runaway1977

because there happened to be a lot of "i" letters and even dots of "i" (not the body part of the i) [how insane can it get you see here] and "l" letters exchanged ... E also kind of "I"

not 1 single 1 dot matched when I typed in 50 i's with my own typewriter and scanned it in.

are you making fun out of this concrete evidence? you Obama supporter?

I have no idea what any of that means. I am indeed making fun of the links to proof that Obama is that antichrist based on evidence such as the phonetic "I."
In what way might I be an Obama supporter?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If someone has a copy of his kindergarden records they would have a copy of the long for birth certificate there but oh yes, his kindergarden records are ... lost. Not the entire box of records, just his, doesn't anyone but me find this as strange as the birth cert?.

I would like to know what the dates are on the birth cert numbers before and after his. I will take a gamble that the dates are off by enough to raise eyebrows. It would not surprise me in the least if there is someone (probably deceased) with the exact same birth cert number as BO.

I have never seen such a public figure go to such effort to hide his past. There must be something very unpalatable there.

edit on 17-5-2011 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I was under the impression that links were posted so people could read the info themselves.

With my impression that the authors of threads would have some knowledge of their topic, it appears we all have us some impressions.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Is this the same subject?

+10 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Honolulu city clerk debunks new 'birther' theory, Washington Post—

Over the past few weeks, a Kentucky resident and teacher named Timothy Adams has made the rounds online and on talk radio with an extraordinary claim -- he was the "senior elections clerk" for Honolulu in 2008, where it was an open secret that the city and state had no proof of Barack Obama's citizenship. ...

I checked with Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office, and while he verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama.

"Our office does not have access to birth records," Takahashi said. "That's handled by the state of Hawaii Department of Health. Where he's getting that, I don't know. Put it this way: Barack Obama was not trying to register to vote in Hawaii. He is, as far as I know, not a registered voter here. So no one was looking that up."

Takahashi explained that the "senior elections clerk" job that Adams held was a low-level data entry position dealing with voter registration and absentee ballots -- Adams was one of dozens of temporary employees who staffed the pre-election rush. And he contradicted Adams's claims that Obama's lack of a birth certificate was an "open secret" or that voters contacted the office to ask about it.

"To be honest, I fielded no questions about that," Takahashi said. "Why would anyone ask us? We don't have those records."

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

why shall this prove that Obama is the Antichrist? logic false cause error of yours. i never did that anywhere, only inserted little amazing new scar image of obama when he visited ny firefighters to remember 9/11 victims on 05/05/11.

if you had not the pleasure to take a lot of seminars in statistics as I had during my university time then I can understand that you dont get it that a fraud from these pixel identities can be deducted 100% from a statistical viewpoint

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I was under the impression that links were posted so people could read the info themselves.

With my impression that the authors of threads would have some knowledge of their topic, it appears we all have us some impressions.

Yes, the aiuthors of threads have usually read the material they present. Others of us come on here to read the material and discuss it.

Some people are too lazy to read the material, and come with the expectation that others will take the time and trouble to write them a resume.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ManMadeWorld

No, you are making things up and it appears you did not really pay attention to your own images, notations, and sources. You are looking at the pixels you got to look at. When you have the document in hand, call me.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

You do not understand those 18 pages either then?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Mm, I see you have trouble with comprehension. OK. I'm not going to litter the thread any longer by replying to your nonsense. End of.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So, we have a statement from some guy, claiming he has all these attributes and saying it is fake...

Well, I have a triple doctorate in birthcertificateology and I say it is real.

See? I can say things on the internet and not back them up with anything meaningful as well.

Obama is the Legit president of the United States... Sorry, you don't like it... But it's really time to.... you know....

just stop....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/406b043e0c66.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 17-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Nice try at trying to squech the story - but I find Tim Adams more convincing!

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record." At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities. "They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth." To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility. WND confirmed with Hawaiian officials that Adams was indeed working in their election offices during the last presidential election. "His title was senior elections clerk in 2008," said Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the City and County of Honolulu. Takahashi also confirmed Adams' time frame at the office from spring until the month of August. "We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said. However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records." Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting." ...continued at Source.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: source

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by aptness

Why are you avoiding the actual document posted in the OP? NO, I am not going to explain it. The document speaks for itself, and shows some new problems with the BC that have not been pointed out before. If after you have been through it, and feel like you can point out where this expert has erred, then please do so. Otherwise, your off topic remarks degrading birthers are falling on deaf ears. Character assassinations are not going to work with this document, as this person has taken a considerable amount of time and effort in compiling it. But go ahead and be the fool if you want to be. That's on you. Not us.

TrueAmerican,

(while this may seem a bit off-topic, the intent is to shed some light on how to reach people not already "birthers")

This is exactly the behavior I mentioned on page 1 of this thread. I also mentioned that by posting this information on ATS you want to spread this information around, and actually discuss it, but with who?

Clearly not non birthers. (which I assume doesn't help your cause, as the non birthers are the ones you need to convince in order for any action to take place.)

Here's why I say clearly not the non birthers. People like myself are tired of reading about this subject all together. To us, it has been played out. It's not that we don't care, well not all of us. But we have already been shown and presented so many arguments as to why the BC is a fake, only to see them debunked time after time. The last thing we want is to be force fed your evidence. If you want your message spread beyond those already convinced, spark an actual reason why we should delve into large chunks of content. With no commentary or summary of the "new" evidence you present, you provide no reason for anyone already worn thin of the argument and coverage to pursue it further.

By responding to anyone questioning this thread, or it's material presented with a "read it or stfu" attitude, it only comes off as if you purposefully presented your evidence this way in an attempt to hopefully troll some liberals, er I mean people who are not "birthers".

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks for posting this, OP. Great find.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I didn't notice the curvature of the page compared to the non curvature of the typed in letters before.
On the link it is listed as the first reason for the document being a fake.
That is very suspicious IMO. Can anyone debunk that??

Thanks for posting this TrueAmerican

edit on 17-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Explain clearly what is not "Understood"? You seem to have a huge hate on and have provided nothing more than what you accosted the OP of doing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Nice try at trying to squech the story - but I find Tim Adams more convincing!
Because...?

Has he presented any evidence to back up any of his claims? Or you just find him more ‘convincing’ because his story confirms the narrative you already believe?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Mm, I see you have trouble with comprehension. OK. I'm not going to litter the thread any longer by replying to your nonsense. End of.

OK thank you. I did not think you understood what you had read but felt it would be unfair to assume as much so I do greatly appreciate the confirmation. I wonder what this thread might have been about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join