It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

It is already proven a fraud! but I will agree to that if you swing next to him! I bet you will call me prejudice next cause it is the only argument you got left!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Well, if that's the case - take it to court and see how far you get with all the experts you feel you have at your command.

I mean really, why bother post here? Those already inclined to believe you - believe you. Those not inclined - don't. Don't waste our time talking it - walk it.

How could you possibly lose - right?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by Americanist

What are you replying to me for? Why are you showing me videos I will never watch. I have the inside information, I'm not watching joey the clown who made a youtube video in his basement on a macintosh pro and thought youtube is "really cool" then puffed out back....

GTFO

So you can't install Adobe Master Collection on your POS? Sorry, pathetic excuse for not paying attention. Joey might dwell in the man cave, but apparently he's got more hardware than you upstairs and downstairs.

I'm too frightened to ask how you know this...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My only wish is that P.T. Barnum was alive today to read these birther threads. On the downside, the convulsive laughter would kill him in minutes.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
4. The Sequential Number is a fraud.
No rebuttal.

Obama — born on August 4, filed on August 8, certificate #151-1961-10641.
Nordykes — born on August 5, filed on August 11, certificate #151-1961-10637 and #10638.
Weidelich — born on August 5, filed on August 8, certificate #151-1961-010920.

The Department of Health most likely didn’t number or archive the certificates as soon as they were filed. Instead, they probably went through the process once a week, or some other period of time, and did so alphabetically.

That would explain the reason Obama’s certificate number is higher than the Nordyke sister’s, even though Obama was born one day earlier, and Weidelich’s certificate number is higher than the Nordykes’ and Obama’s.

Nice fairy tale you created. Its amazing how your subconscious protected you; "most likely", "they probably", "or some other" -- In conclusion... BAH

This is how it really works:

Birth Reporting

The attending physician or midwife must report births to the local registrar within seven days after they occur. If neither was in attendance a parent or other person must report.

In practice, a hospital where a birth occurs assumes the responsibility for reporting it. Since more than 95% of all births occur in hospitals, this is the usual procedure.

A nurse or clerk in the hospital fills in the certificate form and gets the mother to sign it. Then the attending physician enters certain medical data and affixes his signature. Finally, the hospital sends the completed certificate to the local registrar.

Charles G. Bennett, M.A. & George Tokuyama, B.A. (1955). “Vital Records in Hawaii”. Hawaii Medical Journal 15(2), 129.

If you want to cross off number four from the list in the OP, sure I will humour you because a) bureaucracies are incredibly inefficient and probably will never be able to process the certificates in order and b) no conclusive proof either way could be assertained from the informaiton made public (again... interesting).

I think you make a great point in the end there and I think this is the thing that has all of us "birthers" scratching our heads. If we want proof, and you want to give us proof. Why would you present such an error ridden poorly authored document as proof?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
. Why would you present such an error ridden poorly authored document as proof?

There are no errors.... There are only artifacts left over from taking an old image and digitizing it and adding security features to it, and those artifacts were added by the state, not Obama.

What you people don't seem to understand is that the document was certified as a legal abstract in 2011 by an authorized person, so all the info and the document is legal.

They didn't present an "error ridden poorly authored document"... they released a real abstract of an old document, and you people picked it apart looking for a conspiracy and seemingly created one from nothing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh look. A birther who opposed Obama from the start no matter what is saying iother birthers who opposed obama from the start are right, and we know this is true because several posting birthers who hated obama from the start are backing it up!

I can't think of a single thing that could invalidate any of this!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Please let me know what your creditials are for making that assessment and then I will respond.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Yes, because credentials are more important than common sense and logic....

If you actually took the time to understand what I am typing, you wouldn't need my credentials.

Even if I did give you my personal information and credentials you wouldn't believe or understand the information I presented (your actions so far support this). Or maybe you would? It seems many people such as yourself who ask for credentials are the same people who blindly follow those with perceived authority and or credentials.

edit on 17-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
reply to post by xyankee

I mean really, why bother post here? Those already inclined to believe you - believe you. Those not inclined - don't. Don't waste our time talking it - walk it.

How could you possibly lose - right?

I second this.

Grab your litigation team and head on out. Let's see how far you get yankee. Just make sure you drop the whole "let's hang him!" act, or you WILL never see the light of day again if you even allude to it....you can take that as about the ONLY thing that IS proven.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by grey580
If they can't produce then I'll be convinced his birth certificate is a fraud.

Pretty cool how there is always another step. If only he would just...

Oh well if it was posted on the internet it must be true then right?
If that was the case we'd be driving water powered cars to the space port so we could have lunch with our greyling chess buddy from alpha centurai at the ewok cafe on the 3rd moon of endor.

Now I will agree that the evidence is compelling. But we don't convict in this country without solid proof. And if the evidence was solid enough don't you think that the republicans would be all over him like white on rice?
He'd be impeached for real if this was true.

Now that being said. I'm intrigued about the halo effect around the letters and also the whole issue with his social number being from CT?

www.ssa.gov...

Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Even if I did give you my personal information and credentials you wouldn't believe or understand the information I presented (your actions so far support this).

Of course he wouldnt. If he is not going to believe the POTUS and his credentials, why would he trust anything you have to say.

It would become a focus on YOUR character assassination to deflect focus away from his inability to PROVE anything and not merely SPECULATE something from some kid working out of his garage after he gets home from his rough day at White Castle.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Ok, please walk me through your logic. If I were to venture a guess at it I would describe it as: beleive, beleive, beleive (change, change, change, hope, hope, hope).

Nothing about the release of THAT document to dispell LEGITIMATE concerns over his past seem adequate. SO, we can a) beleive, beleive, beleive or we can b) doubt, doubt, doubt until more facts are released and a factual conclusion can be pronounced based on more and better facts.

Now if you ask me, Id say you have your wires quite crossed.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

My Thread was closed because one of the deniers of the Long Form BC fraud had a friend as a super mod read the thread and you'll see why he also made extremely rude statements and personally attacked me throughout the thread ....

Maybe read the thread next time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On another note why complain about the length of the information.

Its better than watching the Entertainment Propoganda and MSM junk fed to people.

So many sheeple walking the Earth. Unaware of the Real Forces.

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Of course he wouldnt. If he is not going to believe the POTUS and his credentials, why would he trust anything you have to say.

Exactly, and it's not just the POTUS, it is the entire White House, US government, and including officials from Hawaii as well... All these people with all these credentials...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Legal proof released on a website instead of a court of law?

Think again genius.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I love your post nicely thought out and concise.

Yes the Obama Followers Especially the ones who voted for him (Because of his so many good and enticing Promises) Perhaps feel threatened by Birthers.

They also feel the need to defend Obama and play the Race Card.

They also feel the need to Mindlessly follow anything Obama does because they look up to him like a god.

Obama the All knowing

Obama the Perfect

Obama The Kenyan.

The Mindless Sheeple will follow anything and believe anything he does.

Simply because hes Obama

Remember the Party Slogan The Chant of the Sheeple "YES WE CAN"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

A court of law under the guise of the government sure. In your dreams the court of law would go against the POTUS.

Keep dreaming.

No Court of law will do it because of the ramifications and repercussions.

This is why all the cases for it were thrown out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
This is why all the cases for it were thrown out.

Not really. They were thrown out because there is no court in the US that has jurisdiction over the presidential eligibility issue. The constitutional mandate only gives Congress that power, not ANY court. So unless Congress moves on it, forget it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Exactly!

If this were real, it wouldn't get first exposure in these parts; it would go straight to the legal authorities. THEN it would trickle to the internet.

The birth certificate crap is a distraction being made by the GOP and its funders. The goal is to keep the typical right-leaning voter too occupied ranting and raving about that evil kenyan hawaian atheist muslim marxist to notice that the GOP really has no one who can beat the guy, and no actual prospects or platforms other than "hate brown people, sell public wealth for personal profit"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join