It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 year old peaceful muslim woman remembers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Just a quick note:

I know settlers, not many, but enough to know that most of them are good people, wouldn't hurt a fly.

There are rotten apples in every group, usually these rotten apples tend to stick together, usually they tend to settle in the smallest, furthest, and most troublesome settlements, that's where the big problems occur, not in the huge, 67' border line adjacent settlements.

Just my 2 shekels.
Eliad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I coudln't agree more. That's why I made the comparison between the Settlers and Khomeini. This gentlmen (dontreally) claimed that Khomeini spoke for all Shia muslims and I compared that to saying that the extreme rightwing settlers(there are very few of them) speak for all Jews/Israeli's. That is of course an absurd statement.

He then claimed that there have been no cases of Settler violence every in Israeli history. That is why I provided links debunking that statement.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
This is not about forgetting, this is about condemning.

Do we condemn the entire validity of a peace process, or coexistence, for the actions of a few radicals? For the actions of many radicals? For acts that happened during our grandparents' 20's?

For instance, should I hate all German people for what the Nazis did to the Jews?

Or should I simply dislike those that hate Jews for no apparent reason?

There's a big difference.

With respect,
Eliad.

This is a great thing for me to hear. Many times my Jewish friends say all arabic people are the same as the violent fanatics. It is good to know that there are moderate people on both sides, a vast majority I would assume.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join