It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "they" and "why" of the chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
I have a few questions for the chemtrail believers.

1. Who is the "they" in the chemtrail conspiracy? Is it the government? Terrorist organizations? Other groups?

Given the number of aircraft involved, and global range of alleged spraying, it's must be a massively powerful international group, bigger than the illuminati or NWO. Possibly aliens with unlimited resources at their disposal?

• If the spraying is suppossed to be a covert operation, why have they created "chemtrails" that behave in the same way as a normal contrail? (And for those who claim chemtrails behave differently from normal contrails, why did they design "chemtrails" that are so obvious, isn't it a covert operation?)

• the point I keep making - I'm unaware of any form of high level spraying that would normally visible from the ground. Therefore they must be deliberately making the substances they spray act exactly the same as normal jet engine exhausts in order to draw attention to what they are doing .....

• A lot of chemtrail believers state that they can tell the difference between a "chemtrail" and a contrail, and yet no photographic evidence exists. Can someone show me a photo of a "chemtrail" and a photo of a contrail, and explain how they look different?

• A chemtrail looks like a chemtrail and is different from a contrail because a chemtrail beleiver says so.

• Since chemtrail believers do not trust the opinion of NASA, the USAF and other government organizations who have published documents that dispel the chemtrail myth, why do you accept the hypothetical paper "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" from the USAF Academy as evidence of spraying?

• Because they want to: all evidence is false/fake/unreliable except that which supports their conjecture

• I hear a lot of talk of debunkers being "disinfo agents" and "shills". My question for the believers is who is paying these disinfo agents and what is the motivation for the debunkers to perpetuate a lie that may be killing their friends and family? What has stopped one of these "shills" from using the "inside information" (that they would surely have) to blow the lid off of the whole chemtrail conspiracy?

• No-one - we do it all for fun!

• Finally, why do chemtrail believers require no evidence to support the existence of chemtrails, and yet they ask for "evidence" or "proof" that spraying is not occurring. Seems a little odd to me.

• 'nuff said, eh?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
    link   
    reply to post by GringoViejo

To Bob
    I have seen lots of documentation such as copies of patents, congressional bills, videos of several weather modification companies, including one with a pilot speaking to the chemtrail investigator, videos and writings by scientists regarding air/water/soil quality and ramifications of chemical spraying, etc. There's lots of evidence you just need to google more. If you go to aircrap.org or chemtruth you can get access to lots of info to enlighten you to the sad reality of chemtrails. Personally, I believe that the spraying is for multiple reasons such as: weather modification, obscuring the ability to pick up radar, and I also believe that sometimes they are spraying biological pathogens as evidenced by human blood cells, and fungal pathogens being found in the cultures- see Clifford Carnicoms studies. www.carnicom.com... But, I may be wrong, because they are not telling us why or even that they are deliberately spraying. I find it criminal that we are not allowed the choice to decide whether we want this stuff in our skies, the air that we breathe. And now we have the radiation from Japan coming over here. We live in a chemical soup and our health is starting to decline. I have noticed much more illness lately, how about you?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:03 AM
    link   

Originally posted by nanemnat
    reply to post by GringoViejo

To Bob
    I have seen lots of documentation such as copies of patents, congressional bills, videos of several weather modification companies, including one with a pilot speaking to the chemtrail investigator, videos and writings by scientists regarding air/water/soil quality and ramifications of chemical spraying, etc. There's lots of evidence you just need to google more. If you go to aircrap.org or chemtruth you can get access to lots of info to enlighten you to the sad reality of chemtrails. Personally, I believe that the spraying is for multiple reasons such as: weather modification, obscuring the ability to pick up radar, and I also believe that sometimes they are spraying biological pathogens as evidenced by human blood cells, and fungal pathogens being found in the cultures- see Clifford Carnicoms studies. www.carnicom.com... But, I may be wrong, because they are not telling us why or even that they are deliberately spraying. I find it criminal that we are not allowed the choice to decide whether we want this stuff in our skies, the air that we breathe. And now we have the radiation from Japan coming over here. We live in a chemical soup and our health is starting to decline. I have noticed much more illness lately, how about you?

Thanks for the one piece of "evidence."
    www.carnicom.com...
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b48cb4f56fec.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89b04e36e990.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a40ada9a9a2.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff8fac7733ad.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/318300e65997.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d779ffb3fd52.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is your source showing persistent contrails, and trying to pass them off as "chemtrails?"

Would you consider Clifford Carnicoms a reliable source if he is making false statements about contrails, showing that he has no knowledge of meteorology or could formation?

Persistent contrails develop at a high cloud level as opposed to the altocumulus clouds that develop at the middle level. In addition, the persistent contrails that linger are often spread out into a thin and wispy appearance characteristic of cirrus clouds. Therefore, contrails actually can produce cirrus clouds. This is actually one of the areas which scientists are looking at: how often do contrails spread into natural cirrus-looking patterns. Sometimes, it is difficult to determine whether a cirrus cloud has developed naturally or as a result of the spreading of a contrail.

www.experts123.com...

Contrails are man-made clouds that only form
    at very high altitudes (usually above 8 km) where the
    air is extremely cold (less than –40°C). If the air is
    very dry, they do not form behind the plane. If the
    air is somewhat moist, a contrail will form
    immediately behind the aircraft and make a bright
    white line that lasts for a short while. Persistent
    contrails will form immediately behind the
    airplane in very moist air. These long-lived
    contrails will usually grow wider and fuzzier as
    time passes. Sometimes they will actually take on
    the characteristics of a natural cirrus cloud
    and no
    longer look like contrails after only a half hour or
    so. Persistent contrails can exist long after the
    airplane that made them has left the area. They
    can last for a few minutes or longer than a day.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Personally, if I were claiming "chemtrails" exist, I wouldn't use pictures of Contrails to do it.

edit on 17-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
    link   
    Why would people spend hours a day and so much energy orchestrating threads and organizing commentators to get people to believe chemtrails are harmless contrails unless they were getting paid to do so? I mean what’s the reward for all that time and effort if not money? Knowing that you gave another soul some peace of mind about what’s floating in the skies? Certainly not! The more of these threads I see the more sinister this chemtrail conspiracy appears.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
    link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
    Thanks for the one piece of "evidence."
    www.carnicom.com...
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b48cb4f56fec.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89b04e36e990.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a40ada9a9a2.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff8fac7733ad.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/318300e65997.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d779ffb3fd52.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is your source showing persistent contrails, and trying to pass them off as "chemtrails?"

Not only that, but unless I am mistaken, that looks mostly just like a frontal system coming across, as the lower clouds come across. And the idea that the contrails are coming down when you can still see them high in the sky really makes the whole idea laughable. You would really think anyone who knows anything about clouds would know that.
    edit on 17-5-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
    link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
    Why would people spend hours a day and so much energy orchestrating threads and organizing commentators to get people to believe chemtrails are harmless contrails unless they were getting paid to do so?

Why would people spend hours a day and so much energy orchestrating threads and organizing commentators to get people to believe harmless contrails are chemtrails unless they were getting paid to do so?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
    link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
    Why would people spend hours a day and so much energy orchestrating threads and organizing commentators to get people to believe chemtrails are harmless contrails unless they were getting paid to do so? I mean what’s the reward for all that time and effort if not money? Knowing that you gave another soul some peace of mind about what’s floating in the skies? Certainly not! The more of these threads I see the more sinister this chemtrail conspiracy appears.

excellent point! but wait, why are you here? what is your agenda? Who is paying you to post here? I smell conspiracy! It's in the air!!!! WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!

I am scared, I need to adjust my foil hat and find a dark corner to hide in!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
    link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
    reply to post by unityemissions

Why would it make more sense for geo-engineering to be done in the day time? What geo-engineering is currently being conducted from airplanes?
    edit on 5/17/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

This is the reason I don't post much on chemtrail threads anymore.

There's no point.

People don't even present adequate reason to refute what's taking place.

They have very boxed reasoning.

It's like....this is what we know....we know we know this because everyone does....therefore you're incorrect.

What about what we know we don't know?!

What about what we don't know we don't know??

Boxed idiocy.

Enjoy your fungi filled bloodstreams clouding your judgment.

Screw these threads.

It's like debating with toddlers.

No point.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
    link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
    Enjoy your fungi filled bloodstreams clouding your judgment.

So, someone tested chemtrails, and found fungi in them? Where are these tests?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
    link   

Originally posted by network dude
    I am scared, I need to adjust my foil hat and find a dark corner to hide in!!!

You know that foil hats contain 1,000,000,000 ppb of highly toxic aluminum in its metallic form, right?

Good job that stuff doesn't get anywhere near food or drink.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Uncinus

I'll make sure not to let it get in contact with any dirt. It might contaminate it and be used in the future epic movie, "What in the world are they spraying 2".

By the way, have you seen the movie what in the world are they spraying?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
    link   
    IMO this thread is a red herring and should be closed.

It brings nothing new to the discussion, and all the OP's questions are answered in existing threads on the same topic.

What's the real intention behind this thread, OP? I smell the perfume of a hidden agenda.
    edit on 17-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
    link   
    reply to post by wcitizen

Perhaps they have been answered, scattered deep in several threads. But wouldn't it be useful to get all that information in one place? For easy access and dissemination?

In fact, it's rather odd that the chemtrail movement does not do this. They seem to bury all their information in YouTube videos, and make us do our own research.

Why? If the information is there, why not gather it together? If the research has been done, then why make everyone do it again? Just gather the research in one place.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
    reply to post by wcitizen

Perhaps they have been answered, scattered deep in several threads. But wouldn't it be useful to get all that information in one place? For easy access and dissemination?

In fact, it's rather odd that the chemtrail movement does not do this. They seem to bury all their information in YouTube videos, and make us do our own research.

Why? If the information is there, why not gather it together? If the research has been done, then why make everyone do it again? Just gather the research in one place.

Your comments show how little you have read about geo-engineering, and the many places where massive amounts of information can be found.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
    reply to post by pygmaeus

True - but if it helps a few "undecided" people examine the evidence and come to a logical conclusion instead of believing a hysterical paranoid hoax then I think it is a useful service to the public - so S&F

This is a conspiracy website right? So the liklihood is the vast majority would be in the believers or non-believers camp. Okay there will be a small number sitting on the fence, but these would be minimal.

So it is either the OP's waste of time posting on here, or he feels that if he posts his opinion often enough the majority of the believers will convert. What a great service to the public, how many lives has it saved?

What are the dis-believers so afraid of? Why do they continuously start threads like this? If you don't believe it, then good for you.

What harm are the believers doing to anyone? Are you afraid that this conspiracy is becoming more apparent to people and they have started using sites like this one to research more about the subject?

If, like all dis-believers state, that there are no differences between contrails and chemtrails, then why do you bother wasting your time on telling everybody to move on, nothing to see here? If there are no more trails in the sky than before or there are no differences to these trails, then why waste your time in defending it?

Why are more and more people believing that chemtrails exist? I mean there isn't much about it in the MSM is there? So maybe, people are noticing and waking up and asking what really is going on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Debunkers like debunking. That's why we do it.

Got evidence?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
    link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
    Your comments show how little you have read about geo-engineering, and the many places where massive amounts of information can be found.

I've read a vast amount about geoengineering.

I've not read anywhere that says that they are actually doing it.

Perhaps you could provide a link?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
    link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by wcitizen

I've read a vast amount about geoengineering.

I've not read anywhere that says that they are actually doing it.

Perhaps you could provide a link?

A link to what exactly? A government statement saying they are indeed spraying chemicals into the air but it's a black op they are keeping secret?

Is that what you want me to provide?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
    link   
    reply to post by deathproof

Weather modification? What would that entail then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join