It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Mod's Owners relating to namesake!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm not a Saint or anything, but in a related supposition, I was just curious if the offense is necessarily creating a thread bound to B.S. or if knowingly and willingly lying within the thread for the purposes of validating the thread would be equally impeachable. Seems so to me .. not that anybody asked.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Proto said that the FBI had files on him for stealing stuff when he was 14. The other poster questioned him about why the FBI would have a file on someone for an everyday robbery. Proto then replied to that poster that he made up that story to prove the point that some posters require evidence for some claims and not others.

He claimed that the poster who had been continually asking for evidence of the break in took the FBI story at face value, without proof, and was trying to disparage proto for it, but at the same time, did require proof for the break in story.

Taking his statements out of context and using it to claim that the whole thread was a hoax is disingenuous, at best.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

i read your post before you removed it,and totally agree..

personally,if a thread should be removed it should be this one,as the OP is just mudslinging,and a blatant bashing of protoplasmic traveller,as if his banned,the name issue,is a non starter..

if the OP concerns over name was legit,he would of took it up with the mods a long time ago,or via U2U,not when a man is banned,and can't defend himself,and then claim it's because,you want to be open...

and now were told,he didn't admit lying...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Epiphron

I posted in that thread three times, i read it from first to last post.

He claimed a member (un-named) set him up to leave his house so that it could be broken into.

He later stated to another poster that this was a fabrication.

Sadly as the thread has now been removed and the member banned we've reached the end of the line.

Do you think ATS bans top 50 members for fun ?

Cosmic...

I don't for a second believe that is why PT was banned. This rabbit hole just got a lot deeper and covered with slime.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Oh. So there was no grand mea culpa? Interesting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

The OP might not have known Proto was banned when he started the thread. I didnt. Not everyone was following that thread.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

i didn't read the thread in question,so i can only go by what i've read here,and the OP is making a drama,over a name,thats not even close.
edit on 16-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The question about username changes was answered.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join