It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet little genocide on our back door

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Stay strong man. I tell ya, the evil that people do every day..the cowardice that people display, the lack of caring and concern amazes me. I said it earlier in the thread: people will do hundreds of pages on bull#, but barely a peep by comparison, on a real, immediate issue like this..very sad. I hope people can live with themselves..they probably can. they just don't care..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

That is a good documentary, I indeed had not seen it. Although don't get me wrong, this doesn't actually surprise me. What really surprises me, and as dragonseeker pointed out above, is the bizarre behavior of ATS in treating this. Nobody seems to care. Hundreds of threads getting dozens of pages of attention, and what are they? Casey Anthony, rehashed history speculations, the 10000th 2012 theory, the controversial "new guy" making huge claims, and of course religion/spirituality.

That's all fine and good but when it becomes more important than immediate mortal threats to you, your countrymen, family, friends, children, etc... then something is wrong.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustard seed
reply to post by davidgrouchy

More like what happens and has happened is , mysterious fire (our house burned to the ground), arson,an untimely death( the fire inspector of the arson died onsite of "unclear" reasons which caused a heart attack), car bombing and targeted spraying of vocal locals with chemicals.What needs to happen is all the victims and all the peices need to be brought together by a monied public organization who can bring media protection to all who have something ro bear on the issue. That means basically we are screwed.
seed

Seems to me like a fight fire with fire case. Some folks aren't afraid of razing certain buildings in the interest of justice. time to take their tactics and send them their own medicine in larger doses.

Find who the chem. corporate officers are... (give them a face full of their own product in gallon sized doses as they leave the building to go home)

Find who the guilty loggers are... (who seems to have more than the average toys... then torch them)

Find who the dirty politicians are... (voting records tell alot)

Find who the truckers are - oops, no more truck? too bad... (it's working for Pakistan against NATO)

These acts of aggression against you are declarations of war. let them know the penalty - yeah, all you passive aggressives out there can !#%$&&*. Legislation has failed, time to act.

mysterious deaths... does sitting on your duff justify them? I know... 'why don't you go do it'... wow, cowardice knows no bounds.

sorry, This just pissed me off... please accept my apologies, and my condollances.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well the locals are so pissed and fed up that almost all spraying now occurs at night using GPS . Too many good shots out there and they know we are fast,not having anything to lose.
Funny story, A chopper full of execs was joy riding (ie: overflying everyone in our group). They buzzed my place no more than 50ft over head then climbed above the tree line a few feet and headed directly into a thick fog patch.
Got the phone call in less than 5 minutes the chopper hit the high lines over the river and went down. Drove the 3 miles down to where they crashed and a half dozen neighbors all said they got buzzed also. within 30 minutes there were feds onsite in a place murders take up to 24hrs for a LE response. We all got shooed away. That week the Governor anounced an official investigation into the possible shooting of the chopper. Imagine the disappointment when after statement were taken and blood work done the execs were drinking and just screwed up. That does NOT make the fact our homes and neighborhoods were being patroled by federal suburbans until they put the blame where it belonged. On the Ass wipes in the chopper
we cannot act from a knee jerk emotional response we have to be smarter and not throw ourselves under the wheels
seed

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here is my final update
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I hope that those who read it and get it will remember our plight and that our children may as well have been raised in VIet Nam and that there are thousands more "agent orange" victims being made every year since Viet Nam. For myself I am a poor fit here at ATS and will return to lurking the news.
seed

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

This is horrifying!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if this is being done in other parts of the country? I live in NW Gorgia and there is alot of timber plots here as well. If it's going on in the pacific NW, where else might they be spraying this poison!!!!! Everyone in this country may be subjected to this and not even realize it!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This needs bumped up. So many stars and so few pages. WTH? this is what they want to do with our food too using 2,4-D the same crap they found in these folks. Deny ignorance people and look into how much of these "cides" are being used around you every day!
APB

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustard seed
So this was once my home until we all got so sick we either moved or died. This has been covered up very efficiently by the MSM in Oregon as well as the regulatory agencies. Without the third party determination by such a reputable source this would still be a dirty secret.
Since they brought back left over agent orange from Viet Nam and began spraying the hills it has not stopped it has increased.
They got agent orange banned in the 70's but the corps responded with dozens of other chemicals to take it's place and they still use half the mix. As witnessed by the elevated 2,4-D in urine tests.
My wife was office manager of the country doctor she saw the waves of illness during spray time, we fought it till it nearly killed us all

www.forestcouncil.org...

Between the radiation and the poison the PNW is fairly screwed.
More links to news on the issue beginning with our tale as chemical refugees

www.eugeneweekly.com...

My neighbor who continues the fight after we had to leave

www.registerguard.com...

Look this over if you will. And let me add as a former resident. You can not imagine the volume of chemicals used. Literally tankers of concentrated herbicides, fungicides and rodenticides are used all around the homes and water shed of the inhabitants of the area.
seed

Ever though of posting a video on youtube explaining the situation and asking Anonymous for help? I know that 90% of construction companies are crooked and usual in bed with the local politicians. The reason why they brush it off is they probably had a nice hefty check to do so...

When their financial records hits the web for everybody to see I know a couple companies that would just start running toward Mexico without looking back...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

That suck whats the name of that bitch of a company?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

well, all i have to say is, i would be shooting down the f&^*(in planes. after a few planes go down, you think the local news is going to be able to ignore the national guard rolling in? more importantly: do you think that the pilots will continue lining up for the job?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join