It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet little genocide on our back door

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well this just proves how dumb mankind is, WAKE UP

The GOVERMENTS that we control LOL are poisoning our planet. Consider the fact that all life as we know it is contained within EARTHS BIOSPHERE and we the most intelligent life form that the planet has ever seen is at war with it.

AND HERES SOME VIDS FOR PEOPLE

DAVID VS MONSANTO LINK www.democracynow.org...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on Tue May 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Did you notice only 1,492,000 was to outside sources with the remainder to in-house lobbyist?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There are groups in Idaho that might help.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If someone came in your house and put arsenic in your milk - it would be a crime. This is exactly the same, hence, the people responsible are criminals and you should respond as such. Everyone should respond as such.

Filing crime report after crime report on named individuals - all the way to the top - for intentionally poisoning yourself, family etc. That is what you should be doing. This crime is well past civil measures.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
While I know it is of little consolation, my condolences go out to you, your family, and the other good people who have endured this travesty, and have seen the grim evidence of just how far some control freaks will go to get what they want.

As a people, we are so deluged daily with meaningless garbage, and so caught up in our own issues, that when the harshness of reality slaps us in the face, we often look the other way, or go into denial. We convince ourselves no one could be that cold and heartless. So there must be a reasonable explanation.

There is no satisfactory explanation in favor of what these creatures, who masquerade as human beings are doing, not just in Oregon, but all over the world. Profit is often named as a motivator for the actions of these corporate and government entities. And while I would not deny that money is a factor for them, I have always sought a better explanation.

Because when, as a whole, the elitist type entities of this world already control the money, and can make more anytime they need it, there has to be another explanation. From my perspective, profit translates into more than money. It translates into power, control, and ownership.

In a world where the corporations, aka government, eventually own the planet. They then set their sights on owning all that also lives on the planet.

And this, I believe, is what we are seeing now. A veiled attempt at finally controlling all the resources on the planet, the planet itself, and eventually, all the life that exists on it. By hook, or by crook, they want it. And have determined they will have it.

The ramblings of a tin foil hatter? Maybe. But ask yourself who owns the lions share of land, resources, and patents on plant, animal, and cutting edge technology in this world.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
REMINDER

There is absolutely NO activism here. No recruitment to any cause. No petitioning, etc.
Terms and Conditions of Use.
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on May 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This whole thing makes me speechless. How people keep their composure in the face of abuse like this, is beyond me. Take the fight to the people who are responsible, don't quit, keep on them, fight them in the courts, fight them with media, fight them with truth, and if that fails, seek justice wherever you can.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

LOL

edit on 17-5-2011 by mustard seed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

I work in a large southern oregon hospital,i work in radiology,over the last year,i have seen a lot of people over 50 having a lot of the same symptoms in the e.r.,mainly dizziness and blacking out,many fall down and break their hips,maybe their trying to get people of their books just like in the gulf area.I have also seen large chem trails in the area and have pics of them,i think i'm a pretty smart person,and i do believe their is something going on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
the reason why there is a small response to this thread is because this is happening in the united states, not "over there" and it's not happening to people who are black and brown(mostly), it's happening in the PNW to people who look a lot like most of the people who post here. it hits close to home, it can't be pushed away, and put under a rug easily once you know about it.

In other words, people aren't responding because they're cowards.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
There has always been a solution yet we have been conditioned to believe that the same ACTIONS that led to the creation of this country are now wrong in every sense of the word...

Just take a look around at all the apathy on display here and elsewhere WHICH OF COURSE fits in nicely with just about every CoC from here to China and back...

It is all a bunch of apathetic mind control crap.

Peace... as they poison us...
Love... as they kill us...

So very kind of us...why dont we simply DO ourselves and save our Fascist government the trouble?

That would be the Patriotic thing to do...

Oam oam oam prayer prayer prayer believe in a higher power because I feel so weak and powerless...

I have a long list here of people with great minds, great minds that believed peace was the answer...

They are all dead, many with a bullet in their head...
Every move accomodated, anticipated and thus subverted, perverted and ultimately silenced.

Great people with great ideas whose time had yet to come.
Their great minds incapable of calculating the extent to which their masters will goto in order to ensure the servitude of them and future generations.

I would have to agree. In a situation like this, it needs to be stopped BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I agree with what you say but I would not go as far as calling folks cowards. In our this community there are those who think what we are doing is BS and that Big Timber has every right to do this, that it must not be that bad because it is allowed, and that we all are just a bunch of anti-logging tree hugger wackos. Fact is most of us are and were small timber lot owners practicing sustainable logging and rely upon a tree harvest to make ends meet.
And while I agree that when it is right in some folks face they turn away rather than face an unpleasant fact they feel helpless about, or others have bought the lies completely and think "our country" needs to kiss business' arse for a job.
Cowardice comes in at the levels the decisions to do this occur. These are the true cowards, the craven evil minds that approve this. In other words the real cowards are at the top. The little guy for the most part cannot even pronounce the chemicals used much less full understand their danger.
seed

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustard seed
reply to post by dragonseeker

I agree with what you say but I would not go as far as calling folks cowards. In our this community there are those who think what we are doing is BS and that Big Timber has every right to do this, that it must not be that bad because it is allowed, and that we all are just a bunch of anti-logging tree hugger wackos. Fact is most of us are and were small timber lot owners practicing sustainable logging and rely upon a tree harvest to make ends meet.
And while I agree that when it is right in some folks face they turn away rather than face an unpleasant fact they feel helpless about, or others have bought the lies completely and think "our country" needs to kiss business' arse for a job.
Cowardice comes in at the levels the decisions to do this occur. These are the true cowards, the craven evil minds that approve this. In other words the real cowards are at the top. The little guy for the most part cannot even pronounce the chemicals used much less full understand their danger.
seed

That makes sense..It just pisses me off that we can get 9 billion responses to obama's birth certificate, but something this #ing heinous happening right here in america, and I only see 3 pages worth of response. I'm disappointed, ATS'ers. seriously. Y'all will go on for days about nibiru, but not get on THIS?!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

I would have to agree. In a situation like this, it needs to be stopped BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

We are walking a razors edge in that already. My neighbor(see link) observed a spray op about 5miles from his home 3days ago. during the entire op a black chopper circled his home. later confirmation of several choppers circling known activists homes that day was exchanged.
A pair of logging company fools went joy riding one day. they buzzed every activists home at >50ft then sped off into low cloud cover. Well they hit a power line a few miles up from my home and immediately the governor launched a full criminal investigation on the assumption it had been shot down. There has been NO acts by the locals other than angry threats after aerial assaults. No violence at all. Yet because of what they do they are scared #less of the locals.
Now with that said my wife moved us away when my mind state got to the point all I wanted was to shoot down a bird.I and my family was sick and I knew why. I also knew if I did it they would win the battle f public opinion.
This is where we have to fight. Not with bullets, not using the same warlike tactics they use on us. we can only win if the court of public opinion is on our side.
Our enemy is not only the big corporations it is the Government mercenary forces they use to protect their interests. T.Lake is full of feds right now. If your think it is to protect the people from spray LOL! they are there to watch over the victims to make sure we all just lie there and die as expected.
seed

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
These faceless corporations are run by real people. These people have names and addresses, and they tend to get very, very scared when angry mobs show up at their door

Thanks for sharing your story, Seeds. Good luck maintaining your health

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

This is disturbing, I thought there was a DUTY that was supposed to be performed here. Protect the People using the defend the Constitution against All enemies be they Foreign or Domestic. Maybe I am considered one for saying this!!!! Power with the people, which means we have to stop the negative talk and get together.Good luck to all.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

LOL

edit on 17-5-2011 by mustard seed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join