It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS User Attacks. . .And Totally Encompasses Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I recently posted a photo in which something strange appeared, at lest to me. I posted the photo in a thread HERE. In that thread, I asked what is was that I captured, hoping to find an aswer.

It was immediately attacked by ATS user Vandalour who said it was faked. Now, I never made a claim as to what I thought was in the picture, I just simply asked about it.

My wondering is, well, first, is Vandalour simply being disinfo? Second: Who are the users I can trust to examine my photo for answers?

I know users have a right to their opinion, but I was hoping for some true experts to help me, and my thriead should not have been hidden because of one person's attack on me!

I know this sounds like a rant, but it is completely relevant to this thread as important and true information is being suppressed by users who are bathing in ignorance.
How can anyone get an objective and well informed response, when users such a Vandalour show nothing but complete ignorance. . .it's there on the thread, I'm not making this up.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Actually, in all actuality this is childish.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

no....there are a lot of people on ATS who love to troll or simply deny things to make a controversy.

Whenever I post something I assume that at least a quarter of the posts back will be absolutely pointless and dumb.
So I assume that a quarter of ATS users have a very low intelligence.

But keep in mind that there are some people on here that are objective and smart.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Looked at your thread and to be honest it looks like a bird or something.

Dont see why your making a thread about someone questioning the picture you posted

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

In any walk of life you will always have another person with an opposing viewpoint or opinion, its just a fact of life that we all have to accept.

Dont get too hung up on it.

As for disinfo, check out this disinfo agent here...

Proven Disinfo agent on ATS

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

its a bird turning right

That's one big bird.

Few questions.

What did you use to take the picture?
How long was the object in sight?
Any other pictures?
And Finally, Date/Time. --- I saw the date, So just time please.

edit on 16/5/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

no....there are a lot of people on ATS who love to troll or simply deny things to make a controversy.

Whenever I post something I assume that at least a quarter of the posts back will be absolutely pointless and dumb.
So I assume that a quarter of ATS users have a very low intelligence.

But keep in mind that there are some people on here that are objective and smart.

Some people have been here for a long while and have seen the same old rubbish posted time and time again. People get annoyed when their site is being abused by kids.....there was a thread recently where a number of children posted their ages.....12 year old kids on here....there's no wonder the replies are so stupid and some of the threads are beyond ridiculous.

You have to earn respect here like anywhere else. If your going to post an image showing nothing then claim it contains a starfleet or something you have got to expect to be pulled down.

Im not happy that there are so many children on this site now.....these kids need banning

link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

In any walk of life you will always have another person with an opposing viewpoint or opinion, its just a fact of life that we all have to accept.

LOL If only I was an "disinfo" agent. They get paid for that right? Oh and might I ask how you came up with the proven part?
edit on 16-5-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

The link goes to my profile page haha very funny

How am i a dis info agent???????? Where was this proved????

EDIT: ahhhhh your linking to everyones profiles....and the point is???
edit on 16-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Keep the discussion in the original thread.

Thanks

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join