It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverted Matrix of 911 & The Space Shuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Let me begin by saying that what i'm about to present may be nothing more than a myriad of numerical sychronicities and coincidences, however, upon hearing the confirmation of the Space Shuttle Endeavor launch Date of May 16th 2011 (Today) and knowing alot more about the Illuminati and their agenda after 9/11, I felt perhaps I should examine this particular event a bit closer... What I found was not only uncanny, but ran a chill down my spine.

Before I began, I had to ask the question whether any other event, date and numbers connect directly to the Space Shuttle and this Launch and if any connections can be traced or linked back to any Illuminati symbolism or numbers etc since without that, there can be no pattern; and without a pattern, its more than likely the numbers and connections would be nothing more than coincidence. But rather than make any conclusions, I'll simply present the evidence and let the reader and possibly history or fate be the judge.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its May 16th 2011 or 5/16/11, the date Space Shuttle Endeavour is scheduled for launch after its delay on
April 29 2011 or 4/29/11.

Now lets first take a look at all the numbers, dates and known variables/info in respect to this mission:

www.nasa.gov...
Mission: STS-134
Space Shuttle: Endeavour
Primary Payload: Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer and ELC-3
Launch Date: May 16
Launch Time: 8:56 a.m. EDT
Launch Pad: 39A
Landing Site: Kennedy Space Center, Fla.
Mission Duration: 16 days
Inclination/Altitude: 51.6 degrees/122 nautical miles

Now lets examine and lay out the numerical anomalies and connections as well as any key numbers
associated with the Illuminati and occult.

Launch day: 16th ...occult code and number? yep

134th mission…. clearly the number 13 appears; a key number for the illuminati.

May 16 2011 or 5/16/11… clearly 16/11 or 611 appears in this date which can also be seen upside down or reverse mirror 1191 ie 911 appears

mission is scheduled duration is for 16 days… another inverse sequence connected to 1 and 9

Launch time 8:56 EST... or 8+5+6 = 19

Launch Pad 39A… 13 x 3 = 39 a sacred number to the occult

inclination/altitude 51.6 degrees / 122 nautical miles??…. or 5 1 6 again; an amazing coincidence of the launch date ie 5/16 AND 122 being another known key number to the illuminati ie 11 and 22

then if you count the days from the scrub on 4/29 is almost exactly 16 days to the launch of May 16th

Date of Return. June 1 2011 or 6/1/11… the numbers 1 & 6 appear again and thats 6111 or 9111 inverted

OVERVIEW
Packed away inside Endeavour’s cargo bay is a science experiment 16 years in the making, with the
potential to help us answer questions that have been asked for millions of years. The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer-2 (AMS) is a state-of-the-art particle physics detector to be delivered to the International Space Station. Using a large magnet to create a magnetic field that will bend the path of the charged cosmic particles already traveling through space, eight different instruments will provide information on those particles as they make their way through the magnet. Armed with that information, hundreds of scientists from 16 countries are hoping to determine what the universe is made of and how it began, as the AMS searches for clues on the origin of dark matter and the existence of antimatter and strangelets.

So this AMS is celebrating its 16th anniversary? With 16 countries involved with its CREATION?

Endeavor has flown 25 times and this is the 36th ISS and FINAL Mission for Endeavor launching from PAD 39…. 36 is 3+6= 9 launch pad 39 inverted.

www.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree the numbers above are somewhat interesting like I did, unless another unique and RELATED connection can be made, I might agree there's not much of a pattern worthy of any further serious consideration…. so here's where things get even more bizarre and interesting:

Anyone remember what happened on January 16th 2003? and then 16 days later on February 1 2003? Does Space Shuttle Columbia ring a bell? hmmm

www.aerospaceguide.net...

well, lets see…

Columbia launched on January 16th ... Yep folks… the 16th… or 1/16 which is the same day and DATE (coded) Endeavor's scheduled to launch ie 5/16/11 in which 116 appears or 911 inverted/backwards/in mirror

Columbia also departed from Launch PAD 39A... (occult connection to 13x3)

Lastly, Columbia embarked on a 16 day mission returning on the 1st day of the month… the same day of the month that ENDEAVOUR is scheduled to return -- 6/1/11 or 6111 (9111).

Anyone want to calculate the odds of all these coincidences aligning to the Columbia Disaster as it relates to
the numbers 16?

I truly hope nothing happens as the odds of anything of consequence occurring is highly unlikely, but I decided to write this analysis due to numerous strange coincidental similarities and themes in both shuttle missions and there's compelling evidence that the COLUMBIA Disaster was not an accident and may have been an Illuminati Ritual Sacrifice like 9/11.

Once you factor in 9/11 and consider the increased Illuminati activity and new revelations that have emerged, this Shuttle Launch of Endeavor, like Columbia, has Illuminati fingerprints all over it.

Thats not even to mention another interesting aspect to this story that might have deeper significance somehow since Endeavors shuttle commander is Mark Kelly… the husband of Gabrielle Gifford. hmmm
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Rather than go into all the other details speculating any further on these bizarre connections, I'll just post these links showing how deep the rabbit hole really goes and you can decided for yourself.

www.cuttingedge.org...
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/02/05/MN192153.DTL
www.lasttrumpetministries.org...
www.awesomestories.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.tucsonsentinel.com...

So in closing, (over the next 16 days), would you:
a) warn the crew and their families?
b) warn NASA and the government who's controlled by the Illuminati?
c) do nothing and let fate decide?

Me? and of course C probably the best choice

edit on 16-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry, but i dont buy it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If you are going to do A or B you better do it quick, it's launching soon.

Or you can just do C and hope for the best.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

I'm with you completely.
If you work at it you can link anythings together, its like a conspiracy 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have no idea what sacred numbers in the occult are. I guess there is the lucky 7, the 13 which is bad luck in Germany and America but good lucky in Italy and maybe elsewhere. The masons come to mind who have 33 degrees in their brotherhood, but I dont think that means they are in numeroligy. If you take a singular event and can attribute numeroligy to a circle of people who care about them, then you might have a case. However in this case, apart from being the last launch, there have been many many more launches in the past. All one has to do is wait for a launch that does fit his number.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal

and most won't... but as I explained, never said anyone should. I Just noticed some bizarre and eerie similarities to Columbia... and because of the illuminati/occult symbolism surrounding the Columbia Disaster and 9/11, the analysis is relevant and worthy to consider IMO. Without any patterns and evidence to support those, i agree, it would be pure coincidence. So those who deny there's anything "interesting", probably haven't bothered to research all the oddities, coincidences, and undeniable connections/references to Illuminati symbolism in the Columbia Tragedy and on 9/11.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by Alpal

and most won't... but as I explained, never said anyone should. I Just noticed some bizarre and eerie similarities to Columbia... and because of the illuminati/occult symbolism surrounding the Columbia Disaster and 9/11, the analysis is relevant and worthy to consider IMO. Without any patterns and evidence to support those, i agree, it would be pure coincidence. So those who deny there's anything "interesting", probably haven't bothered to research all the oddities, coincidences, and undeniable connections/references to Illuminati symbolism in the Columbia Tragedy and on 9/11.

Problem is, you're not really finding any numerology coincidences or oddities. You're manufacturing them yourself because you want the numerology coincidences and oddities to be there. You can literally take everything under the sun, and if you slice it and dice it enough, you'll find the same "numerology coincidences and oddities" you'll find everywhere else.

Besides, from what I'm hearing from your fellow conspiracy theorists here, it's impossible for some secret Illuminati group to be controlling the world behind the scenes. The Jewish World Order has a monopoly on the control of the world and they would never allow it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How about you give us a context and an introduction? Which group or groups adehere to umerology? What are the rules those groups adehere to as far as their numeroligy goes? You extrapolated numbers out of dates in a random fashion. If you are aware of numerology and the people who use them, you surely have a deeper understanding of how it all works.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I understand your thought process and intentions. However I have to agree that what you are doing is manipulating things in order to fit your agenda. If you were able to lay all of this out without inverting, subtracting, multiplying or just plain picking numbers you like then it would be a lot more appealing.

I am not saying this type of work will never yield results, but this isn't convincing in the slightest. I am not trying to offend you or call you stupid or anything like that, just giving my opinion. Keep up the work though because eventually you might have something the masses can understand and get behind.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"Launch Pad 39A… 13 x 3 = 39 a sacred number to the occult "

This is one of the silliest threads I've seen so far, but I have to point out (since you made the connection that Columbia left from the same pad) only TWO launch pads for the shuttles exist. 39A and 39B. Saying that there is some grand connection to the Columbia because they both left from a pad marked 39 shows just how uninformed you are.

new topics

top topics

join