It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cakeordeath
reply to post by faryjay

It is my birthday, actually
so I cannot imagine a better day for a eh... show

Then maybe you'll be our saviour! You could be the chosen one born on that day to save us all from the malarkey predictions

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Oh dear, in that case, we are all doomed then!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Ho, Henry - there was a thread on at least one guy who was big on the May 21st thing. Apparently he spent his $140K life savings on billboards and whatnot advertising such.

I could be wrong, but all I can say is I think he's going to have a MOST unpleasant 22nd.

no... im sure he will have a great 22nd.. waking up and counting all the money he has made from his fearmongering..
edit on 15/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

That url you posted is not accessible. Please post more information about this Rael.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hi not sure why it didnt work for you, try Here

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cakeordeath
reply to post by faryjay

It is my birthday, actually
so I cannot imagine a better day for a eh... show

And why does everyone have to bring birthdays into these dates? Seriously, who the hell cares but you?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ra-el is Lear spelt backwards.

The site is bogus.

All registered names in the WHOIS have Lear as a surname.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Has anyone else watched the "announcement" video on the messages page?
Just got done watching it myself and it looks like a load of BS made in Windows Movie Maker...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

This is the sort of thing I like to see on a thread like this.
Nice investigative work fellow ATSer!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Templar Knights...That says it AL.....

link   
I love that you can follow him on twitter.. Jesus has modernized for sure..

I don't think I've heard of this guy, there was another man a few years back claiming he was Jesus and I think the daily show did a little bit on him.. pretty sure it's not this same guy.

So Jesus is back and he's addressing the world via youtube?
edit on 15-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

link   
Ders another person on here with a thread saying God was (or is) a space man, I mean alien. What does Ra El say about this?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
In his youtube video he has up currently he makes use of pre-existing UFO footage, some of which has been pretty heavily debunked..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The more I browse the site the more amused I am .. he accepts donations using PayPal .. with this note:

The time remaining is very short, and soon your money and possessions will be worthless. While they still have value, put your resources to the greatest of all causes, and contribute by clicking on the PayPal "Donate" button below. Everything we receive will go directly to Lord Ra-El, and to the support of His works.

The Messiah uses paypal and wants donations before your money is worthless..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by chr0naut

This is the sort of thing I like to see on a thread like this.
Nice investigative work fellow ATSer!

Can't claim it all for myself. There was an earlier thread but it looks like it has been 404'd.

The site makes great attempt to be anonymous but a legit charitable organisation would likely have to be audit compliant & transparent.

Also they don't use CSS or Javascript code and the very basic HTML they do use has been hand edited to remove meta information. Just not a particularly professional site.

The site is registered in Illinois.

edit on 15/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You bring up a great point. Would you have any link for the debunking?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Seems like someone cashing in on May 21st and the general of of days paranoia if you ask me..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
Info was posted on this yesterday but for some reason it was deleted. I have done a search but nothing came up.
Please check it out and see what you think.

It was deleted because the poster was spamming the site and had just registered that day, we established in that thread he was likely from the site in question, as he registered and then posted a thread promoting this scam when the site was little known.

It's registered by a Mrs LEAR, RA-EL backwards, and the address I believe is connected to The Raelian Movement SCAMMERS who's address is www.rael.org and this new RA-EL address just adds a "-" to make www.ra-el.org

Beware of these scammers people and deny ignorance, all they are doing is scamming innocent gullible people of their money, it makes me sick to the stomach

Oh, and looking at the embedded YouTube video on their scam site you can see Jesus has had it's comments and ratings disabled. Is this divine work of the lord, or just another hallmark of a typical scammer who doesn't want free speech on his videos?
edit on 15-5-2011 by lifttheveil because: Spelling

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by miniatus

You bring up a great point. Would you have any link for the debunking?

In his youtube channel he has a video consisting of many clips .. and every clip I saw in there has been discussed heavily here on ATS .. the dome of the rock UFO for example

He took basically some of the most popular clips and put them together and threw in some text between them

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Info was posted on this yesterday but for some reason it was deleted. I have done a search but nothing came up.
Please check it out and see what you think.

It was deleted because the poster was spamming the site and had just registered that day, we established in that thread he was likely from the site in question, as he registered and then posted a thread promoting this scam when the site was little known.

It's registered by a Mrs LEAR, RA-EL backwards, and the address I believe is connected to The Raelian Movement SCAMMERS who's address is www.rael.org and this new RA-EL address just adds a "-" to make www.rael.org

Beware of these scammers people and deny ignorance, all they are doing is scamming innocent gullible people of their money, it makes me sick to the stomach

Excellent to know.. and yeah it's pretty disgusting to do..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join