It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Or Meteor Crash New Jersey 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I just came across this video which was uploaded today ...

New Jersey

The object has already been picked up (obviously) ... No one knows what it is or was ...

(Sorry I don't know how to put up videos)

However, if it was something that the government wanted to pick up or hide they most probably would have put more of a barrier around it rather than just a blue plastic sheet ...

I just want to know if anyone in NJ has heard about this and know anything or not.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

see if that will post it for you

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

there you go :-)

oops to late lol
edit on 15/5/11 by simples because: oops to late lol

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Does rocks from space have any value? if so, maybe someone took what was left..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trigg3r
Does rocks from space have any value? if so, maybe someone took what was left..

yes they are very valuable check this out

meteorite values and collecting

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks for putting up the video properly

So would you say the rocks were most probably picked up by people and not the government?

Things like this need to be studied not sold

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
its very interesting, maby the authorities got there first and picked it up, it wouldnt of have to of been anything big to create that crater if it fell from space my guess would be orange size. OP hope you can dig up more info excuse the pun

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What winds me up about this clip is that they make this sound like a joke rather than something a bit more serious than that!

The whole Smallville clip & X-Files!?!? Really not necessary ... It's worth some decent information ...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
surely some one from the public must have seen what ever it was that made that hole, before the authorities showed up.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If something fell from space it would have made a bigger hole than that and there would be burn marks at the edges of the impact crater.

Its obvious that something fell from a great height but i don't think its from space. (but i could be wrong).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

True, there should have been burn marks etc. however, it could be something very small and it depends on who messed about with that site while they were picking up whatever it was ... Maybe they moved the soil around hiding any marks that were caused ... Just an idea.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If it helps any, when i originally saw the report on myfox, they said it happened so fast and the response was immediate from the fire dept, police dept etc, so i think it is possible that the authorities couldve taken it quickly and quietly, at least that was my first thought, because by the time they left the hole was already empty

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
so they never mentioned when this happened. So when did this happen? sounds like everyone had a chance to test, so has it been a while? On valentines day, many people witnessed a daytime meteor heading towards New Jersey. Did this happen around that time? Thanks news for the critical details.. worthless.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
If something fell from space it would have made a bigger hole than that and there would be burn marks at the edges of the impact crater.

Its obvious that something fell from a great height but i don't think its from space. (but i could be wrong).

No, no burn marks. I had thought that too for a long time--too many bad sci-fi movies I guess. But it doesn't happen that way.

Despite what we see in the movies it is a surprising fact that meteorites are not burning, or even hot when they land upon the Earth. The glowing fireballs we see in the night sky are caused by atmospheric pressure and friction. Meteors stop ablating (burning) approximately seven miles above our planet's surface, then fall in what is known as "dark flight," according to the normal pull of gravity. It is very cold at an altitude of seven miles, so meteorites cool quickly as they plummet towards the Earth. There has never been a documented case of a burning, or even hot, meteorite landing upon the Earth. If you witnessed a burning object hit the ground it may have been a damaged aircraft, fireworks, UFO, or other unknown object.

www.aerolite.org...
I don't know if he's speaking tongue-in-cheek on the ufo.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
An interesting video, and certainly a case that entertains the imagination. Strange that there is no known cause. These early reports definitely have value, because beyond this - the story will change, be manipulated or what not. No idea though. I wasn't hugely convinced by the footage that it was an impact crater, but it's great to see this reported on the news, even if it is just for a bit of humor

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Do you have any idea of how much iron meteorites go for on Ebay?

Yeah I would be first there, dig that baby up and flog it on Ebay!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
wow...i do hope its not something like the movie '' The Invasion" cause the repercussions of that would be amusing.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If it is aliens then I think they need to stop drinking and flying because it seems they crash waaaay too often.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
so they never mentioned when this happened. So when did this happen? sounds like everyone had a chance to test, so has it been a while? On valentines day, many people witnessed a daytime meteor heading towards New Jersey. Did this happen around that time? Thanks news for the critical details.. worthless.

The news man said Friday the 13th. And there was just one on 5-13-11.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
surely some one from the public must have seen what ever it was that made that hole, before the authorities showed up.

Actually, I've seen holes like that before and the people of Basking are going to start seeing them more frequently.

That's damage from a feral hog (several, actually.) At the Audubon center where I work, we spent several days documenting the damage from the herd that got trapped on our property -- and it really looks just like a bomb went off. Not aliens, meteorites, death rays, or HAARP.

Feral pig.

new topics

top topics

join