It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Million Ways to Die...Pick One ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
by a big husk of cheese

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm 14, if I want to die it'll by my own hands.It's gonna be suicide by the way I'm going. I was having a mental meltdown in the parking lot. I was terrified somebody was gonna call the cops, I was screaming and crying in the car while my mother shopped. People stopped and asked me was I okay and I said fine.
I didn't want her to drive me to the mental ward. Sad.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In my sleep, while I'm having a sexy dream.
Reason for choosing the dream is so that when I die I won't be entirely aware of it at first, therefore unafraid. Oh, and painless. I'm a wuss.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I'm 14, if I want to die it'll by my own hands.It's gonna be suicide by the way I'm going. I was having a mental meltdown in the parking lot. I was terrified somebody was gonna call the cops, I was screaming and crying in the car while my mother shopped. People stopped and asked me was I okay and I said fine.
I didn't want her to drive me to the mental ward. Sad.

Uhmm...Maybe you should take a little break from this forum hun, get some sunshine, interact face to face with your real life friends, and please please talk to somebody, a counselor? A friend? Meditate for 20 minutes a day? This does not sound healthy.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Hopefully I die because I learn how to divide by zero, and it instantly rips a whole in the fabric of space time, totally destroying me.
edit on 15-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

Epic!
Star.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It will probably be a heart attack, given my family history, and Im fine with that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Quietly, in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not screaming, like his passengers.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Probably by running out of shells in the zombie apocalypse, you just can't get enough

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
If you could choose how you would like to die ,how would you chose your death.

Quick and painless. (obviously).

Dont we all,lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
in the middle of a threesome that includes tina fey and jennifer lopez,preferably after since i have a choice!hell make it after the after-sex cigarette

Dang,i wonder is that the only thing men want,this is very interesting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
would you rather burn or drown?

Hopefully neither lol.

but if those were my only 2 options, then i would much rather drown.

Drowning ,thats my greatest fear for some reason,why drowning?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Overdose.

If that can't happen, then anything besides burning. I do not fear death, but I do fear burning to death. That would just suck.

ughh,I know right ! Thats a very horrible death,its not even fair to die like that.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Personally, I don't want to know. But I hope it's something quick. I don't want a long, drawn out death.

I wouldn't mind hypothermia. Sure the first half hour or so wouldn't be too fun, but after the high and delirium kicked-in it wouldn't be such a bad way to die.

I think the worst way would be burning alive, drowning, or falling from a great height.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would like to die in my sleep like my grandfather. Not yelling and screaming like the other people in the car.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
Personally, I don't want to know. But I hope it's something quick. I don't want a long, drawn out death.

I wouldn't mind hypothermia. Sure the first half hour or so wouldn't be too fun, but after the high and delirium kicked-in it wouldn't be such a bad way to die.

I think the worst way would be burning alive, drowning, or falling from a great height.

Burning alive and drowning are my worst fears,i hope thats not what death has in store for me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

In my bed while sleeping is my personal choice.
I imagine I will get sick from toxins in the air and
die from pnuemonia.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Drowning ,thats my greatest fear for some reason,why drowning?

The question he asked only gave me 2 choices. Burn or drown.

Obviously, there are many ways to burn to death. There are also many ways to drown. Getting burnt hurts, but it always hurts more later. Due to this, it is possible that burning to death may not be quite as painful as I imagine, but that still would depend on the type of fire, and how long I lasted.

When I think of drowning, there is one particular thought that I get. I will most likely never even be in this scenario, but it is still what I picture.

I am a fan of The Discovery Channel's crab fishing show, 'Deadliest Catch.' If I imagine myself drowning, that is the image I see. Falling into the extremely frigid waters of The Bering Straight near Alaska. Hypothermia in about a minute

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Now I must ask, what is the real reason that you started this thread??

Just human studies,i tried to ask this ghost i caught a week ago,but i have yet to get to that level of comunacating with he/she yet.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Well, if it should be suicide, then poison myself with pills, if natural, then heart attack, or in sleep.

Edit: Funny thing that I have found this thread today, I have been depressed for last couple of months, and depression reached its peak about 2 weeks ago, it was something I do not wish anyone to experience... now it is slightly better, but not much. But last couple of days are very bad for me again...
I am listening to this song right now and thinking of worst again... not that I would do it, but I feel like poo and thinking of worst satisfies me.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow... this thread got really emo... really fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join