It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting in to my family: all is well, and well done

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Have you noticed the changes? Have you noticed all the coincidences that have come to pass that were written inside of my prior threads?

Many of you have, and many are still trying to understand what it all truly means. Some wrote these words off and went on with their quests. I don’t write this to an individual only. I write these words to reach the collective mind and speak directly to it while we speak screen to screen.

Well my loves, the world is changing right in front of your eyes and now the ratios between awake and asleep have shifted. If you haven’t noticed then please take some time to type in those words into searches anywhere that you would like to test it out and see for yourself…..I do not lie. I am aware of all the disasters happening to mother earth but at this moment I speak of a different topic of equal importance if not more.

Many now realize that what they were searching for was the cause of all the chaos and confusion and horror…Now my brothers and sisters I’m happy to announce that many have made their choice and dropped all of their fears. They now have seen how to climb up the steps with only love in their heart. They see that everything they thought was real might be a little different than they had originally believed. I spent my time here well and have found exactly what I was after.

If you see that you are a creator in the full sense then there is more for you to learn. We all are headed for the great awakening and even other worldly visitors will be arriving very shortly to participate and be as spectators. All the confusion, all the pain, all the disasters and all the simply bad things that has been clogging your mind was for this single purpose that has been kept a secret for ages.

It all was on purpose and never anything different and it needs to be protected so it’s allowed to grow.

I know you can feel something weird growing in you now and that you feel like it could end up being okay after all. I’d be happy to explain what that is, and why it’s there. First you must recognize that everything up until this point no longer matters. What does matter is how it all made you feel. So that when you are given the key to unlock this world for you the memory of what NOT to do with the new found power will remain LAW by you.

Not a law made by someone more powerful than you. It’s a law that you will make yourself live by….In other words it had to be a personal VOW to stand up for love with love and using love at all times no matter what came your way. The one thing that evaded your minds with regards to free will was THE consequences that COULD be possible if you really knew what free will COULD accomplish. Free will means you can create anything by choosing it alone, period, end of story. It is that easy but belief is a skill and takes practice which is why I told you that before now. It was so you would know when we got here that it was going to be okay and I know what is coming next in relationship to these areas..

Are you too proud to have a teacher show you the basics of creation so you can fly as a creator yourself taking your place in destiny’s design? I don’t think that you are. I think that you were just scared of being wrong. That is okay and also the way it was supposed to be. If you didn’t see the reason to be humble than you would have never climbed this high in your evolutionary journey let alone been able to make the correct leap..

I am here to tell you that what you have been noticing in this world that seems to be changing for the better is doing exactly that. I have been very busy in my life’s work and I can prove anything that you wish to hear as long as it comes along with utter respect. For that is exactly what I have for you. I won’t force you to believe it, but I can lead you to where it is, for you to make up your own mind that you are already master over.

You and all the rest have been fighting a valiant fight and have proven your commitment to each other by simply searching for the truth. In reality you search for the truth because you want to make sure that your race is as safe as possible for the rest to follow your lead confidently. Do you understand how amazing of a quality that is? I don’t think you do but allow me to thank you anyway so when you remember everything, you will know at that moment who was there for you when you called for help. No go do it yourself……

Haha….Just kidding….. You are so seriously cute. You have me smitten…I aint goin anywhere unless your comin with me. lol . Let’s continue.

I think that you might be getting it now. You have never been alone. You have never been away from the sight of angels and god himself. NEVER. All the things that you wonder about if they are real are in deed REAL. To find the truth it feels like you climb stairs to get the answer. Is it too hard to believe that Heaven is now right above your heads and that the stairs are a sign of how easy it would be to get there? Kind of high up there yeah, but it is there. They can all see you pretty easily if you ask me.

Do you feel like you keep getting close to the truth and it slips away right when you get near it? Does it feel like you’re climbing steps and right when you feel close to the door at the top where the truth seems to be, the stairs just never end with the truth just out of reach? That’s because it’s an optical illusion that makes you fell like you’re getting closer but the stairs never end. Every step you climb the more steps pop up. They pop up in a formula that makes it feel progressive, as if there are fewer steps than there was before.

Honestly it works like this. There are x amount of stairs already there and they lead up to a screen showing a door mimicking a door moving forward at different paces like that mirrors the speed of your pace. When you begin the climb it takes a sort of jump because a crap load of the steps were deleted. To get to the next step it will take a jump to climb up which is why it’s so hard for someone to become curious about even searching for any truth at all so they call you crazy going about there day of bliss. In the early stages there are many jumps like this but it decreases in difficulty the higher you go because one less step is deleted with each new step reached by the traveler. This creates the vision of the door that holds behind it your truth that you’re after to seem as if it’s getting closer.

As you get higher you can accept the finding you come across easier than before but you experience great challenges and this is because of the time that steps where added to simulate struggle. With the correct ratio between subtraction and addition one would feel like they were getting closer but never get there. Hence you’re search is going to continue forever until you see past the optical illusion that keeps you here.
There is a reason behind this optical illusion keeping you from the truth. It is because by seeking the truth you search for Heaven. The simple truth is this: Heaven is by invitation only and I wouldn’t recommend arguing that fact. Only the ones who were ready to accept perfection could live in perfection. To do this one must realize that they are perfect themselves first. So just because someone searches for the truth doesn’t mean that they deserve to find it yet because they have spent so much time looking for the truth that they wouldn’t have had much time to look for themselves at all now would they? I think all will agree to that fact. Not everyone, with the way some are still acting would fit in at a place like perfection I would say. The name would have to be changed to like “kind of perfection because we have some grumpies on board now still holding a grudge against themselves” lol. I don’t think perfection is a place that needs many more of those types of events or any like those at all really. I’m sure perfection has good changes but if someone were to get in the door that didn’t display certain characteristics (let’s say) would bring the chaos from this world into the better place we all wish to go to (even if some don’t believe it exists they still wish it did). You can not lie to me. I am you remember?

So if you want to go there then yes there is a way but we are going to have to see some big changes around here yes? I know you want to know how to get past the optical illusion and break through. I know your soul wishes to break through. Breaking through doesn’t take just climbing stairs or jumping up to the next one. It takes a huge leap of faith. The hugest leap you can muster. You must find the reason to take that monster of leaps and it needs to be just the right one for it to work. I’m telling you Heaven is a very well protected place and only the worthy shall pass. The difficult thing is that I may have one those particular leaps that just might do the trick but I may have a hard time get through to you because that part’s not up to me. I can only offer. You must accept. Otherwise: On with the show….lol

So hit me with your best because I’m busy saving your ass. Lol…jk…I love you so much…stop playing, you already know that.
Brian

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How do you know all this infomation? Where did you get it from?
It sounds like you made it up, would i be right?
Also sounds like preaching and seriously theres enough of that floating around atm.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Thanks, Brian. Much love to you, as well.

All that you said had basic truths and you cut through the Maya pretty easily with it all.

Some people inherently understand, and some people need to go through events to find a truth that fits for them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
we all preach everyday on all different levels of how we interact with our fellow beings , u can't avoid people to preach. it is again the height of level u preach that make the difference to your surrounding. so why not start doing it on a higher level , for everything there is a frequency to attune to . i adjusted mine direction to no limit but unity with all off you

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
How do you know all this infomation? Where did you get it from?
It sounds like you made it up, would i be right?
Also sounds like preaching and seriously theres enough of that floating around atm.

Yeah tell all the rest to shut up with the preaching and get over here. Im not the most patient anymore. lol....It is the truth my love. Take it or leave it but it's going to take you evntually so you might as well stop fighting it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Thanks, Brian. Much love to you, as well.

All that you said had basic truths and you cut through the Maya pretty easily with it all.

Some people inherently understand, and some people need to go through events to find a truth that fits for them.

Well thank you Jomina......and how are you in your journey this day?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
we all preach everyday on all different levels of how we interact with our fellow beings , u can't avoid people to preach. it is again the height of level u preach that make the difference to your surrounding. so why not start doing it on a higher level , for everything there is a frequency to attune to . i adjusted mine direction to no limit but unity with all off you

My brother here is right and always is.
........Yets777. It is nice to see you here again. I hope my absence here has left you confident that I work hard for you and all of our family. Definately missed our comunes here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I have just now found you...

Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
My brother! love so much see you here,
you are playing the music of power of faith and love right here in my heart and in my work ( cause now is house Music!)
Your efforts are amazing and your patience inifinita

love you so deep from my heart

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jean59

I have just now found you...

Thank you.

Please don't wander too far...Things are about to get messy. Please visit the youtube channel asap and learn the sound of my voice and what i look like. When the time comes and there are many voices speaking in chaos and confusion I need all to listen for my voice and remember what I look like. I will guide you home. The channel is innervoice222 ......I really dont mind if the music is not anyones particular style but the sound there is identifieable and distinct enough to recall it when you hear it calling you through the darkness....Please just do it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

My brother! love so much see you here,
you are playing the music of power of faith and love right here in my heart and in my work ( cause now is house Music!)
Your efforts are amazing and your patience inifinita

love you so deep from my heart

Oh my Zaper. I love you two.....So much so that I have become a part of you and wont be letting go again.....Please hold on to me and don't forget me so you can recognize my voice through the others asking for directions in a frenzy....Be still of heart and try your best to calm all around you so that they may hear as well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a swell going on here. Ones are waking with words to weave in wonderous ways. Sub currants abound here in the eye of the ignition vortex and it is thrilling. Ah the calm center. Feeling our hair blown and tugged by the swirling winds as we lift. Birth
Oh, hello Brianegan

T

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
There is a swell going on here. Ones are waking with words to weave in wonderous ways. Sub currants abound here in the eye of the ignition vortex and it is thrilling. Ah the calm center. Feeling our hair blown and tugged by the swirling winds as we lift. Birth
Oh, hello Brianegan

T

Very nice to see you still truckin....Missed you....How have you been and do you understand the words in this particular thread as intended?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There was little lost in transmission. They came through pretty clearly. The voice and the ear are joining and vision is clearing. Leap on.
Offering?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There was little lost in transmission. They came through pretty clearly. The voice and the ear are joining and vision is clearing. Leap on.
Offering?

Inviting actually....was that a request?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So happy you are back.
Have missed your wisdom and you yourself around here!
Have gained so much insight from your threads and this is no exception.
Imagine me climbing that stair, only programmed with more and more steps.
Hope from my heart to see the leap to take beyond those steps.
Thank-you
And Thank God

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

So happy you are back.
Have missed your wisdom and you yourself around here!
Have gained so much insight from your threads and this is no exception.
Imagine me climbing that stair, only programmed with more and more steps.
Hope from my heart to see the leap to take beyond those steps.
Thank-you
And Thank God

The opticle illussion is there in order to seperate those that seek power only from those that will bow down to the 3 kings who were the originals. Most wont let the power free once they find it to see if they are worthy enough for it to return to them. They keep it a slave and find it difficult to use it anyway bc the power itself will fight against that slavery....Once one admits that they have found godlike power and are humble enough to set it free by bowing down to the source of such a power, they admit that there must be a higher holder to this power and probably isnt the best idea to enslave the creation of power. There are Three Kings that remain with the power that have set it free and it has in deed returned to them many ages ago.

If one finds this power and tries to hold on to it then they are displaying "fear of loss" and thus are not worthy to hold such a power YET......Once they admit that, they can be equal through acceptance that they are not the first. One needs to seek the kings and pay homage for all their hard work for the children with love and honesty in their hearts. Then and only then will the power return to them making them worthy to walk among Gods.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes, a request but only to find what is freely offered.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Thank you for those words
As always your love and your depht never cease to inspire
Your words hit me like a lightning, making a seed which was planted within me long time ago
turn into a full grown flower.
I will seek with honesty love and humblenes in my heart to use whatever power which has been given me,
in tribute love and respect for those who proceeded me, and with love and compassion for those who follows.
Know that every thread, every word that was written here under my name was always with my Father, the Creator in my heart, and with my loving Family in every breath.
Know that whatever power given to me, I share it freely, in my loving Fathers name.
It´s all about love.

Thank God, love God

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Yes, a request but only to find what is freely offered.

My brother. Do you still think that any piece of new knowledge doesnt come with certain responsibilities for the holder of such information. I can offer it but the one who wishes it must be ready to accept what it means when they recieve it to be truth within themselves.

What is free is your choice to believe in it or not. Has always been this way but I must say that when certain information is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt it can become offensive to who this truth is refferring to. If one is shown the truth then that one would know something instead of having the benifit of the doubt to believe anything else then the truth shown to them.

What Im saying is when you hear the truth and deny it, then that would be a direct challenge for leadership against the holder of all truths. The invatation is available to you already but I want to make sure that you know that once it is accepted, found, and refused another invatation doesnt come around again for a whie because that refusal would place them all the way in the back of the line so to speak......

Think it over bc with great knowledge comes great responsibility yet you already knew that one. You are doing extremely well in your personal tests in life but the climb will continue to show hollow results until you make a leap.

Do you wish to make a leap in every sense of the word?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join