It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting in to my family: all is well, and well done

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by Brianegan

Thank you for those words
As always your love and your depht never cease to inspire
Your words hit me like a lightning, making a seed which was planted within me long time ago
turn into a full grown flower.
I will seek with honesty love and humblenes in my heart to use whatever power which has been given me,
in tribute love and respect for those who proceeded me, and with love and compassion for those who follows.
Know that every thread, every word that was written here under my name was always with my Father, the Creator in my heart, and with my loving Family in every breath.
Know that whatever power given to me, I share it freely, in my loving Fathers name.
It´s all about love.

Thank God, love God

You know me well my brother. Feeling a lot of love today I can see......

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Truthfully Brian, I feel so battered I just want to blink out. Gone. I'm so tired. Leap? Reason? I can hardly find a reason to keep typing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

OK, I'm better now.

Second line

edit on 16-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: second line

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Watched your videos, as requested.

I enjoyed your energy...I heard your words.

I would like to see your eyes.

Thank you for your effort on our behalf.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jean59

Watched your videos, as requested.

I enjoyed your energy...I heard your words.

I would like to see your eyes.

Thank you for your effort on our behalf.

That was so nice of you to say.....There are actually many videos that I engage the camera directly....The eye contact is actually for a reason.......

As a side note my eyes are very pretty...lol...Be careful when looking into them or you may find yourself.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I find that words are inadequate to express how i felt listening to you.

I spent the evening watching you...you lifted me up.

You are Camuda ( sweetie ).

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jean59

I find that words are inadequate to express how i felt listening to you.

I spent the evening watching you...you lifted me up.

You are Camuda ( sweetie ).

You have no idea how wonderful it is to hear you say that...........Only those that contain pure love in their hearts can hear those videos correctly plus it takes a heck of a lot of trust to experience what they are capable of providing.........You have my love.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

OK, I'm better now.

Second line

edit on 16-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: second line

Terry.....please visit more often in our little family that we have been finding......You are very missed when you are not around....we need you just as much as you need us......It is directly by you that we are safe and vice versa........

Is there anything that i could do personally to help you in any area at all bc i would love the chance to try.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well I was surprised today when I saw your thread in the main section here Brianegan. How have you been? I must be frank when I say that this world has almost completely reabsorbed me had taken my attention away from the matters which I would like to attend to the most. I keep my innate sense of the mysticism of it all but I really have trouble seeing through the haze most of the time. Truly I was always my own guide, but talking to others who share similar experiences really helped me gain some new ideas about this life for a while.

Anyway, glad to see you back and well. Hope you can share some insights with us all and perhaps help us figure out some of the madness which surround us.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
Well I was surprised today when I saw your thread in the main section here Brianegan. How have you been? I must be frank when I say that this world has almost completely reabsorbed me had taken my attention away from the matters which I would like to attend to the most. I keep my innate sense of the mysticism of it all but I really have trouble seeing through the haze most of the time. Truly I was always my own guide, but talking to others who share similar experiences really helped me gain some new ideas about this life for a while.

Anyway, glad to see you back and well. Hope you can share some insights with us all and perhaps help us figure out some of the madness which surround us.

Being reabsorbed is sometimes a great thing.....It can mean the the heart has found its calm center and accepted its role in this place. Although other times it can mean that one has given up or is taking a break.

We are gaining momentum now so hope not......Just be ready........Please take that last thread seriously and think it over. If I can help in anyway you know that i will try........Trust me I am fully aware that tough love is not needed with you so I am also perfectly okay with speaking with you on the matter outside of that thread.....

This worlds inhabitants have become vicous fiends and I am about to take them all on at once.......You up for a battle fighting for God and love? If you do there will be no risk involved for those on that side of things........

I do not speak from evaluation....I speak from memory

top topics

<< 1   >>

join