It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull FOUND in Germany!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by realeyesrealiserealLies

This just goes to show how little you know. Cant argue with ignorance... I could, but it would be futile and a waste of time!

I do know you provided nothing to support these rather nitwit claims of water having memory. I've seen the stories making the claim. I have to say that the ice crystals shown were all ugly. The ones that form on my windows are much prettier.

You want to argue that CDs are holographic? Really? Show us instead of making personal attack.

You want to argue that DNA is a crystal? That's an ignorant claim as are the claims that crystals are the "Earth's DNA" Now that is ignorant.

I never said cd's were holographic. I likened the method of information storage used to write/burn cds in the form of lasers (light) to the way water and crytals can store information. I also never claimed DNA was crystal, I said crystaline, as in liquid crystal. I also never said that crystals were the Earth's DNA. I made a comparison, as much of the Earth's history can be found through the study of rocks and crystals and their formation.
The crystals on your window might be prettier... I'd venture as far as to say though, that if one were to squeeze out the mirky water from your brain and were to use the same process of crytsalization on some samples thereof, through sub zero temps. the crystals formed would be of such "beauty" that only a mother could love them.

As far as ancient technology goes you might, with your self proclaimed expertise, explain such phenomena as "The Coral Castle", the construction of the pyramids and other ancient architecture and the process by which the building blocks were formed. You probably don't know much about pyramid technology or shape energy either. I however do not intend to educate you here, I don't get paid for that. Besides I'd probably have more success teaching algebra to a monkey.

"you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I think you may have to check your facts there buddy. Quartz does have a grain. Here’s a picture of the Mitchel-Hedges scull clearly showing the grain.

I think you need to learn something about minerals. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. There is no grain to a quartz crystal. The photo you posted just shows some parallel marks which are likely to be parallel fractures or scratches. These imperfections are not a "grain" to the crystal. So please go learn something about minerals and quartz before posting.

Instead of the laughable site you pointed to why not learn something about minerals.
Quartz
Read this to learn that quartz has concoidal fractures and indistinct cleavage.

A good point there! If the sculls were made on a grinding wheel, how did they get the grinding wheel to the hard to reach places, like the jaw bone or in the hollow sections of the eyes?

That site you pointed to is so laughable. The potter's wheel was not used in the Western Hemisphere till Europeans arrived.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I think you may have to check your facts there buddy. Quartz does have a grain. Here’s a picture of the Mitchel-Hedges scull clearly showing the grain.

I think you need to learn something about minerals. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. There is no grain to a quartz crystal. The photo you posted just shows some parallel marks which are likely to be parallel fractures or scratches. These imperfections are not a "grain" to the crystal. So please go learn something about minerals and quartz before posting.

Instead of the laughable site you pointed to why not learn something about minerals.
Quartz

A good point there! If the sculls were made on a grinding wheel, how did they get the grinding wheel to the hard to reach places, like the jaw bone or in the hollow sections of the eyes?

That site you pointed to is so laughable. The potter's wheel was not used in the Western Hemisphere till Europeans arrived.

Okay, I am man enough to say that I do not now ANYTHING about quartz crystals, nor have I ever tried to fashion one myself. I just found the site with a view on the matter and shared what I found. So I will take what you say as correct, but with a pinch of salt. I mean, who are you anyway... And if you thin the site is so laughable, take it up with its owner, dont go off on me. I'll track you down and poop in your driveway.

And on the matter of the grinding wheel; Again, I have never used or seen one before. But I have used similar machines in construction and I simply have to ask, How did they manage to grind into the small surfaces and the hollows of the eyes?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Just so we're clear, the correct term for 'agains the grain' is actually "Against the axis of crystallization."

Another laughable attempt to claim that there is a preferred orientation to quartz. Simply laughable. Other minerals do have issues with cleavage. Topaz gems must be cut NOT oriented to the cleavage planes to prevent cutting and polishing issues. Not true of quartz.

The reference to this nitwit claim is to a long gone page written by a Joseph Jochmans. This person writes a lot of pseudoscientific nonsense on subjects ranging from energy lies in the Earth and crystal power. A laughable source at best.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I keep reading the word 'laughable' so much in this thread it's beginning to lose its meaning! Dig out the thesaurus or somethin!

Dont let this thread turn into a pissing contest, we gotta try and keep ATS above that malarkey!
The crystal skulls would not be happy if they knew we were acting this way about them

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by realeyesrealiserealLies

I never said cd's were holographic. I likened the method of information storage used to write/burn cds in the form of lasers (light) to the way water and crytals can store information. I also never claimed DNA was crystal, I said crystaline, as in liquid crystal.

Actually you made a single sweeping denial of what I put in my post. So now you want to discuss specifics.

1. Commercial CDs are not laser burned. They are pressed.
2. Water cannot store information.
3. You did say DNA was crystalline. Now you want to be clearer about the usage of the term which means

1.of or like crystal; clear; transparent.
2.formed by crystallization.
3.composed of crystals.

define crystalline

DNA is not like liquid crystals either.

4. Here is what you wrote about crystals and the Earth.

So in a sense crystals are the Earth's DNA.

Now you state

I made a comparison, as much of the Earth's history can be found through the study of rocks and crystals and their formation.

DNA does not tell us our history. It can tell us who we are related to but not the events that led to a particular organism.

The crystals on your window might be prettier... I'd venture as far as to say though, that if one were to squeeze out the mirky water from your brain and were to use the same process of crytsalization on some samples thereof, through sub zero temps. the crystals formed would be of such "beauty" that only a mother could love them.

Another rather pointless comment. Beware the alert button.

As far as ancient technology goes you might, with your self proclaimed expertise, explain such phenomena as "The Coral Castle", the construction of the pyramids and other ancient architecture and the process by which the building blocks were formed.

The coral castle is not ancient. It's modern. A laughable example.
The pyramids were built by men using the available technologies of their time. They were smart and inventive people that used their tools with great efficiency. To suggest otherwise is the sort of uneducated condescending manner I see espoused by fringe authors. These things are stated by clowns who claim that modern lapidarians cannot cut crystal skulls.

You probably don't know much about pyramid technology or shape energy either.

It's is obvious you have fallen for many hoaxes and are unable to separate the hoaxes from reality. Your lack of education in many areas of science, and ancient history is appalling but can be fixed. You are certainly able to read all of these trashy hoax sites. Why not spend time learning how why these hoaxes are just hoaxes. You can start by learning why there is no grain to quartz.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

And on the matter of the grinding wheel; Again, I have never used or seen one before. But I have used similar machines in construction and I simply have to ask, How did they manage to grind into the small surfaces and the hollows of the eyes?

You are very astute to envision the process of forming these skulls. You are correct. A cutting wheel cannot cut into an eye socket of a crystal skull. These are shaped like discs. Other spinning shapes can be used for cutting such as a spinning cone or rounded tool.

The following link is only a starting point. Look for lapidary equipment to see what can be done.
Lapidary

Look at Jade to see what sorts of intricate patterns can be cut in stone and doing it with older methods. Jade is slightly less hard than quartz. It can be worked with quartz abrasives. Quartz on the other hand can be worked with garnet or beryls or corundum or metal tools. There are many choices.
Jade

I did a search on "cutting quartz" and found all sorts of sites giving hints on how to cut quartz.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I love the mysteries of the world, it's why I come to sites like this, but it's sad and depressing that so many things passing as mysteries (like the skulls) continue to get regurgitated by people who compile all of their 'facts' from kook-mystery websites/youtube/Discovery channel. Every few months the skulls pop up again here in some 'incredible mystery' thread. The only real mystery is why this fringe group of people absolutely refuse to do any research outside of kook websites and TV. I guess it must be infinitely more exciting believing the skulls are some psychic computer that will save or damn the world and are tightly controlled by the secret powers that control the earth. (cue dramatic music and cymbol crashes)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The crystals could contain information on them like a hard drive. The law of the conservation of information states that information can never be destroyed, similar to matter, even if it gets sucked into a black hole. I say we conduct a crystal skull transplant into a human body and see what happens.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by andys

There is no "conservation of information" law.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

...and he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an operating theater either.

...unless he's the volunteer

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey, uh unfortunately, sad to say... the Bild is a bullsh*t magazine from Germany. It's a sensationalist magazine, kinda like our weekly world news or enquirer magazine. I have a German friend that confirmed that for me yesterday. Guess the search must continue! That is if they're even real at all. I really want to believe the legend but after learning yesterday that the Mitchell-Hedges Skull was purchased at an auction in the 40's and NOT found in Belize in the 20's, its almost impossible to keep faith in the legend.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by andys

There is no "conservation of information" law.

hahaha. You're probably right my fellow ATSer! I have never heard of such a thing. Also, the idea of transplanting one of those quartz crystal skulls into a human body is not only unethical (due to obvious reasons) but also very creepy. Like whoa, VERY CREEPY. That's a serial killer thought process right there.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Quartz

Okay, I am man enough to say that I do not now ANYTHING about quartz crystals, nor have I ever tried to fashion one myself. I just found the site with a view on the matter and shared what I found. So I will take what you say as correct, but with a pinch of salt. I mean, who are you anyway... And if you thin the site is so laughable, take it up with its owner, dont go off on me. I'll track you down and poop in your driveway.

Uhhhh, excuse me? Did I read that right? Did the OP of this threat really just threaten to poop in someone's driveway? Does anyone know how to take back flags? I flagged this thread two days ago before I found out that the Bild website is a mock news source. Now, reading through this whole thread, I really wish I could take my flag back. Honestly, you duped me. I just started learning about the Crystal Skulls this past year. I've watched the History and SciFi channel documentaries about them and many small youtube segments. I'm really fascinated by the concept and I love the Mayan/Hopi culture. This thread is ridiculous though! All of you are arguing like babies (except the one person thats posting credible info, you know who you are)....when I read the threat of pooping in someone's driveway...I had to say something. OP grow up! Don't make threads about things this important f you don't understand what you're writing about!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by sir_slide

You can't just say somthing as fact with out proof to back it up
And everyone should read that letter it will give you a good laugh. i wish i could quote some of it here
thanks for sharing

Clams don't have teeth

edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Not very difficult to look up the tests mate. I got this information from the book "the mysteries of the crystal skulls" published in 1999. I got the number wrong though, there were five skulls tested in which three were found to have wheel markings and the others were refused comment.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
Excellent find, OP!

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are 12 that form a circle with the 13th in the center?

I don't know whether to rejoice or shiver if they decide to put them all together as in the ancient texts.

Wow, I have the start of a novel I am writing about that.. Good old fashioned horror. I could bring in the Zombie Apocalypse?
Contenting myself with a being who claims to be a Goddess coming through a dimensional gateway and barging on to a current affairs show to announce Her arrival. She's a Grade A manipulative biatch...

Vicky

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I heard all 13 are being brought together for an exhibit on the 21st.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Indiana Jones and the crustal skulls had world premiere on may 21st (2008)

coincidence? :-D

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
Indiana Jones and the crustal skulls had world premiere on may 21st (2008)

coincidence? :-D

you see, i had mentioned that earlier in this thread, could be. Germans find it
in the movie too, maybe Jesus will come back as Indiana Jones and stop the
evil skull lords from their pillaging. 21

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is really interesting thank you for posting it

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join