It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull FOUND in Germany!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have seen a documentary about them and some of the found skulls were made this century and others in the 19 century so nothing really special about them besides myths.

The crystal skulls are a number of human skull hardstone carvings made of clear or milky quartz rock, known in art history as "rock crystal", claimed to be pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts by their alleged finders. However, none of the specimens made available for scientific study have been authenticated as pre-Columbian in origin. The results of these studies demonstrated that those examined were manufactured in the mid-19th century or later, almost certainly in Europe.[1] Despite some claims presented in an assortment of popularizing literature, legends of crystal skulls with mystical powers do not figure in genuine Mesoamerican or other Native American mythologies and spiritual accounts.[2]

edit on 19-5-2011 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
What material are these skulls made out of? There are many crystals of rocks.

One is made of Smoky Quartz one of Rose Quartz one of Amethyst.........Read the artical for the rest

-Alien

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Rose quartz is rarely in crystal form. It tends to form as blobs of red quartz.

I would guess that unlike the other skulls, the rose quartz skull in not crystalline.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Someone mentioned that if you put the 13 skulls together they would do nothing, that would be correct.

BUT when the electrical pulse occurs then they will be activated. And they will sing the Harmonics of Nature to save the Earth.
This is why that channeled message sounded so scared as the demon/aliens wouldn't want that, would they?

I have read the book about the Crystal skulls and it was the Mayans that told this story to the author (I didn't make this up.)

Plus the scientists don't have the latest technology, so they think it is impossible. But with 6,000 degree H2O implosion cold flame this would be highly possible. 6,000 degrees can melt stone and this is what they used to build the earthquake proof cities, like Machu piccu.

And if you knew of the latest Mayan codex to be translated, you would find that the Mayans got their technology from a returning Earth colonist from Space; an ancient astronaut.
And if you think that is crazy, there is a theory that Russia had already been to Moon in 1959. SO we went from being flightless to the Moon in less than 80 years. How long has the Human race been around?????

The trouble is we seem to keep having these ELEs and wiping out those who know how to build the machines etc. Then we have to start all over again.

I think the Skulls are from the returning colonists, as a way of helping mankind. They understood the Crystal's ability and how we are of the same, joined to the Earth and to each other.

That's my pennys worth. Peace and love.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Plus the scientists don't have the latest technology, so they think it is impossible. But with 6,000 degree H2O implosion cold flame this would be highly possible. 6,000 degrees can melt stone and this is what they used to build the earthquake proof cities, like Machu piccu.

Rocks melt below 6000 degrees. I assume you are using Fahrenheit, although it doesn't matter. Lavas are well below that temperature. Quartz such as these skulls melts at 1670C.

Machu Picchu was built from stone without melting it. That can be seen in the stone itself.

And if you knew of the latest Mayan codex to be translated, you would find that the Mayans got their technology from a returning Earth colonist from Space; an ancient astronaut.
And if you think that is crazy, there is a theory that Russia had already been to Moon in 1959. SO we went from being flightless to the Moon in less than 80 years. How long has the Human race been around?????

Is this supposed to be a comedy piece or are you serious?

The trouble is we seem to keep having these ELEs and wiping out those who know how to build the machines etc. Then we have to start all over again.

Can you state the last time there was an ELE?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Rose quartz is rarely in crystal form. It tends to form as blobs of red quartz.

I would guess that unlike the other skulls, the rose quartz skull in not crystalline.

Well it is called Rose Quartz Crystal Skull. So, it just might be in crystal form.

-Alien

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

It is extremely doubtful unless the skull is very tiny compared to the other crystal skulls. Rose quartz owes its color to a range of impurities that in interfere with the formation of crystals. Rose quartz crystals are uncommon and quite small.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You seem to know a bit about crystals. What is your opinion on the The Mitchell-Hedges Skull. It was supposedly analyzed by Hewlett Packard and found to be made against the laws of physics? Do you know anything about this?

-Alien

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I know a little about crystals. I have done quite a bit of collecting and know a lot of collectors that have extensive experience with these materials.

It is important to know a few things about crystals. The term crystal refers to 2 different things. It refers to materials with an orderly arrangement of atoms. Most of the solid world we see is of that nature. The big exceptions are glass and organics. Another use of the term is for leaded glass. That is referred to as crystal. It makes for a sparkly look, which may be the reason it is referred to as crystal.

I do talks at schools on rocks. I ask the kids, "What is a rock." It's such a simple question, yet the kids have a hard time getting out a good answer. If they suggest something heavy I ask them about wood. If they say it is strong I ask them about a piece of steel. I challenge the kids to learn that a rock is something composed of crystals and does not have an organic origin.

Quartz is an interesting material. It is the second most abundant mineral in the crust. It can form pretty crystals. They can be found in many places. I know a collector that has over 3000 of them. He wants one from each of the mountains in New Hampshire. The large crystals used for carving are not as common. Big things are harder to find. There are quite a few places where larger crystals can be located. Broken chunks are good for sale as lapidary material since the cutter will create something that loses the shape of the original crystal. Quartz is nice since it is hard. It can be found in clear pieces. A friend of mine had a fist sized facetted stone cut out of quartz. He was limited in the size of the end product by the amount of money it cost for the facetting process. He had a brilliant cut made. He could have chosen any one of 2500 recognized cut by the lapidary society, but he stuck to one of the rather standard cuts.

I'm not really sure if any one of these skulls has been checked carefully. Remember that technology advances quickly and swirl marks would be easy to spot using an electron microscope, a device not available at the time that the skull was sold or made.

Frankly, it is possible to check the isotopes of the elements in the skull to track the skull back to the mine it came from.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
the crystal skulls are fake
they found out that the material came from madagascar and bolth the paris skull and the londen skull
where in the posession of an archaeologist in the early 1900 who had become a trader in artifacts
and bolth of them where made using a grinding wheel not avalible in central america before the 1900

the skull of doom alegently found by (i hate that is suck in remembering names) that douchter of an archaeologist someone mensioned them earlier in 1927 (and in 1924-1928-1926 and by the father in 1930s these are controdicting finding dates witch indicate a lie)
was bought by the father in an auction in 1942 for 400$ from (again forgot his name but this was all in a documentery on 29-06-2011 (today) on national geografic) this skull is made using a diamond cutting tool all of this examind under an electron microscope and diamond cuttingtools werent avalable 5000 years ago

the giant skull thats supposed to go in the middle is made after the 1950s cous the found bounded materials in is of a material used on grinding wheels to make a verry smooth finish not used untill the 1950s

but then again u have the puma punku ancient ruins made from the hardest stone found on earth that also shouldt be able to have been made in that time ..... infact not even possible now or atleast that was the case 5 years ago

so who knows maybe they are real (just so i dont get on the bad side of the hardcore believers)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dark racer

I agree...FAKE!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
here we go. World war 3 begins

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
reply to post by Invariance

Hey thanks for the info, I didn’t know ANY of that. I can’t believe they tried to put them all together. I’m still dumbfounded.

Great image btw.

Jeffrey Dahmer tried to construct something like this in his apartment. He used real skulls rather than crystal ones, though. Whatever Dahmer's ritual was it failed. Maybe he didn't have the correct number of skulls. He only had seven. Dahmer ended up getting his own skull shattered in a prison gym while being attacked by Christopher Scarver weilding a broom handle. Scarver claimed he was doing the work of God.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
These skulls have brought up alot of mystery, mainly because of one man and his daughter:

A bit of a lengthy read but some interesting info on the skulls and their history
www.archaeology.org...

Thanks for the link.
It clears up many things.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Monkeygod333

6th of March 2011

5 + 6 =11

11:11

Where did you get the 5 from?

lol, good catch! as i breezed right by the #fail post. but, while #play is being had, ill play with these above.

6th march, 2011
06/03/2011
(0+6= 6) (0+3= 3) (2+0+1+1= 4)
6+3+4= 13
1+3= 4
I don't know where that was going, nor did i know where the poster was originally going with the date reference...my apologies.

i'll say, that i'm not sure on the validity of the crystal skulls, but improbable, doesn't mean IMPOSSIBLE.
and i'd personally like to buy me a lifesize one for myself. they're cool.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

interestingly, NASA tells us YU55 is to give us a fly by 8th november.
Its the same day as the crystal scull ceremonies and journey from Sedona To Los Angeles.
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Good Vibes

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Less then 8 or 9 have been found, period. This is not even remotely true and should not have been posted.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They were possibly debunked entirely last year

German Artisans Lay Claim to a Mysterious Tradition

Peuster, the lapidary, and his godfather Manfred Wild reconstructed the true story of these artifacts. In the past, a number of engravers and polishers from Idar-Oberstein received their training in the two centers of the rock-crystal industry, Milan and Paris. When they returned, they brought additional training to the technicians who had learned their trade in the German hinterlands. Around the end of the 19th century, the Hunsrück region had a reputation among insiders as an El Dorado for the crystal-cutting trade.

Documents confirm that crystal nodules from Brazil and Madagascar were being cut in Idar-Oberstein at the time in question. "And geochemical analyses show that the raw material for the legendary crystal skulls probably did in fact come from these two areas," says Rosendahl.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If they actually did have all 13, don't you think they would have been taken to said temple to see what happens when set up in conjunction to the prophecies or whatever?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Exactly, I do not believe that finding the skulls and uniting them will stop anything, although it is an interesting idea. I personaly believe that we as humans do not posess the memory, or the ablility to know or understand what the actual purpose is to the exsistance of such devices, and the fact that we think we could or do, is a naive and conceded notion.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join