It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good reason why advanced alien civilizations may not exist.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"The fact that we humans have no hard evidence at all that there is proof of such advanced aliens got me thinking."
I disagree.
Dr. Roger Leir has studied people who claim to have been abducted by aliens. He has removed many implants from these reported abductees

These implants contain evidence of nano-technology combined with isotopic ratios and elements NOT FOUND ON EARTH__FACT

Lets' add that FACT to the following ones....

1. The implants cause NO INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE when in the body (rather strange for meteorite samples and metal in the body!!!)

2. The implants produce a RADIO FREQUENCY when inside the body but once removed it STOPS!!! (rather odd)

3. The people they were surgically removed from say they have been abducted by aliens

PROOF

Loyd Pye founder of the Starchild project has, in his possession the starchild skull. It is a human-like skull that is so deformed it has led him to believe it is extra-terrestrial. No one has been able to find a deformaty that fits the starchilds mishapen skull.
In 2003, DNA tests were done on it. The mothers DNA was human. THe fathers DNA was not.

PROOF

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Awesome! I always thought I was weird for my mars theories but it's been nice joining ATS because ivemet many with the same thoughts!

I did read how that could naturally happen but I don't know all that much about it but it did make sense after lots of reading!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantpolitician
reply to post by mblahnikluver

How many alien ufo videos do you need to see. perhaps were the closest "earth" planet, meaning a planet with such biodiversity. This ocean creates our planet life from the atomspheres to plant and animal life great place for aliens to doctor up gentic breeding. lol

What are you mumbling about?? I can't figure out your post with the run on sentences.

How many videos do I need to see to see what? Your post makes

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

yes the idea that all tech civs eventually destroy themselves is one answer to the fermi paradox. heres some more theories on why we see no signs of advanced civs.

1. we are the first tech civ in the galaxy
2. theres an advanced civ going round the glalaxy destroying any devloping civs. they will arrive soon to wipe us out too.
3. periodic extinction events kill all life.
4. tech civs are too far apart to detect each other
5. humans are not searching properly
6 its in the nature of tech civs to keep quiet.
7. earth is purposefully isolated ( zoo hypothesis)

but the problem for most of the above answers is that it has to apply to every single civ that ever arose in the galaxy. The simplest solution i think is number4

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

gs would be similar to us in the sense that they have wars, politics, good people and bad people. I don't think they are some perfect beings that look down on us as morally bankrupt or anything.

Actually, i am afraid exactly this might the case. They might not look down on us as "morally bankrupt", but as "lower beings" which are incredible primitive and stupid.

Why?

Because there is a (SPECULATIVE) likelihood they are indeed involved in our creation, somehow. Then they would simply look down on us as the "experiment"...checking on us how we evolved from the monkeys or whatever they bred with to create us

In other words: We might be "half alien"...and that theory is actually sound from many angles....

edit on 12-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I agree. In my opinion we are animals with animal instincts. It stands to reason that other 'intelligent' (not sure that's the right word) animals are doing the same sort of animal stuff we do: fighting for survival, fighting for territory, fighting for resources...etc. That's why I agree with with Hawking. It is foolish to announce your presence in the middle of a jungle... something might come and eat you. It stands to reason if there's life out there, it probably has the same survival instincts that all life has ('intelligence' or not), and I'm not sure beaming signals out everywhere screaming 'HERE WE ARE!' is very 'intelligent' at all. I imagine that truly advanced civilizations have already learned the error of that fallacy, and that's could be a reason why many of them don't announce their presences or reach out to other civilizations. I'm not sure if I was an 'intelligent' civilization, I would want to reach out to, say, a place like Earth, where the violent 'intelligent' beings are hell-bent on destroying their own planet.

Advanced civilizations don't have to be benevolent/peaceful to survive. Imo, utopia is a pipedream, so is ET hippy. The Earth is a good example of what life/self-aware beings may be like out there. Scary, but revealing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join