It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Navy SEAL Luke Shawley's violent rampage in Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
US navy SEAL goes nuts in Vegas! Yikes!

www.10news.com...

Winding up on everyone in his path.

I changed the link. On more investigation, this happened LAST March. Not sure why Fox News (which I was watching; sorry!) ran it. There doesn't seem to be any real reason to, other than the whole "navy SEALs got bin Laden" thing. Kind of strange, actually.
edit on 13-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: fixed link

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Says page not found..Can you fix? thanks

Deebo

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow is this why the Navy SEALS didn't hesitate to kill Bin Laden (Or some other guy) in Cold Blood?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Wow is this why the Navy SEALS didn't hesitate to kill Bin Laden (Or some other guy) in Cold Blood?

loool... you actually believe they did? wow...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Roid rage - roids are common in the SOCOM crowd.

Can't tell a lot about his build from the video but that is my guess.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I thought i would just throw this out here.

"Something happened where he unknowingly ingested drugs that were put in his drink," said Goodman, who added that a hair test of Shawley confirmed the presence of GHB and hydrocodone.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

www.10news.com...

Winding up on everyone in his path.

I changed the link. On more investigation, this happened LAST March. Not sure why Fox News (which I was watching; sorry!) ran it. There doesn't seem to be any real reason to, other than the whole "navy SEALs got bin Laden" thing. Kind of strange, actually.
edit on 13-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: fixed link

They are running it as a follow up of last years news because he is now going to be standing trial.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Lots of Seal bashing these days in the media, and I have a tendancy to believe that nothing gets reported in the media without some kind of agenda behind it. I have known a few seals in my life, and they were truly the best of the best. I think that there is nothing more frightening to a governing body than their gladiators, and the elite guards, that is why they kill them off first. Like many here, I doubt that there was any seal mission to pickup OBL, and a seal team wouldn't have chosen that helicopter, it's a POS, well known fact. Part of the LHX program, scraps of trash to start a fight. I despise the fighting, I can't stand the millitary might of the US, and the abuse of it, especailly the promotion of sadists amoungst the ranks, but the seals are special. The use of millitary pharmaceuticals on troops is well documented, and there is no excuse for this kind of violence, but insanity is still a legitamate form of defense in the US is it not. That man in that video is not sane. He is a whipped dog. Our Soldiers are f'ed up. That is what happens when you send children off to slaughter. When it comes to the seals, I just feel compelled to remember these guys were once the quarterbacks of our favorite teams, or the lifeguards at our kids pools, and they are and will be hero's when their story is written. AX

FTNWO

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I thought GHB was an "invisible" drug as it cannot be traced unless there was a significant amount...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My feeling is he was definately slipped something - or triggered. Really - I mean isn't this the same site that has MK-Ultra threads. He is going off like an animal. What the heck happened to him? The question should be asked WHO slipped him the drug/trigger? And why. Obviously a message was sent.

There is so much more to this than meets the eye.
edit on 13-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It couldn't of been the "eight or nine cocktails made with Jack Daniel's Whiskey and Coke" oh no someone MUST of spiked his drink! B***S**T

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
SEAL's a people too. And probably more arrogant than most. Not that they can't back it up of course. But it can make for volatility in places where it shouldn't.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow, I don't care if he was "slip" a drug or not, hitting a 67 year old women with a bar is just plain unacceptable.

He should get prison time regardless of the fact he is a Navy Seal.

ALS

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

So what's the big deal? He's an American after all!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
He just totally goes bizerk. I am not condoning his behavior at all - it is brutal and just awful. But what causes a person to just totally go bizerk like that? I don't think its Jack Daniels. You wonder what he was on. They do allow special forces and pilots upppers and downers to get the mission accomplished. Not to mention what was he REALLY trained to do? It is like he just snapped and wigged out. Somehow a serious ghost got in the machine. I wonder why this isn't being discussed more and again I bring up MK-Ultra. It is also possible some other agent from some other country slipped him something to send a message. Back in the 60 -70s the CIA would slip '___' unbeknownst to their agents - this is real, not making it up. This incident - there is something to this beyond Seal flips out.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

I did not see him being forced to drink the 8 or 9 Jack and Cokes he reportedly had. I don't care if he was drugged; he chose to get wasted an d whatever happens from that point he owns.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Maybe he did not choose! This is a special ops guy. Do you know other countries know EXACTLY who these guys are? - Why assume he knew what he was doing. Watch that video - he was clearly out of his mind. It is a known fact that our own country experimented with '___' in the CIA. An agent who did not realize he was drugged jumped out of a window to his death after his buddies slipped him some. Is it possible something like ths happened? - does the concept of this not intrigue/scare you? This is a conspiracy site - gee - what he did sucks/is awful - YES. But this was not just a few slammed jack and cokes. This guy FLIPPED.
I DO want to know why.

Maybe because I DO know a little about "spook" world - and Navy Seals are part of that world. This just aint some sailor on shore leave drunk. Perhaps the very first victim in this incident was him.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
in the video he seem to be intoxicated or under influence of drugs..

i know some drugs are allowed in the military and some have side effect like increased aggresion..

but imagine if he behave like this in homeland, hitting civilians without remorse , what would this guy do in combat zone with all the stress and fear ? he will just shot every civilian he encounter just to vent his rage.. like the Chris Kyle SEAL guy who boasted 250+ kills.. Who control these killers and murderers when they are set loose on iraqi civilians ?

top topics

join