It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night out at the club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by American-philosopher

Then he says the single most sexiest thing that makes my draw drop, he says CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

That is suppose to say JAW!! LOL! Not draw! See even now I get all flustered

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Dear mblahnikluver,

Keep the faith baby, keep the faith. Believe in love, it has happened before and it can happen to you. Watch "Casablanca" once and know it can happen. Someone on this site recently told me that basically, because I am a Christian, I am scum and deserve to die a horrible death, I pray for them. Others have told me that they like me, I pray for them too. I have never been hurt by someone praying for good in my life even if there is not God. I don't believe my praying for you can hurt you and I pray that you find your love, it starts by believing it can be out there and then by being ready to accept it and give back, we are capable of doing so and the earth revolves around those who do. We need to get that back and stronger.

I know young men who want to meet young ladies, people that want to respect their partners. If we are people who can be respected then those who seek that will seek us out, pick the one that wants to respect you back. We have to believe in love or what is there? I like Shakespeare; but, Jane Austen is my poison, she gave me hope in the human heart. I was a cold person and found hope and tenderness in her writings. "And that has made all the differance". I recently read about a boy who loved a girl, he finally asked her out, the next day she was told that she was dying. He stuck by her side, they were in high school. Sometimes we only meet our true love once and are seperated from them; but, at least we know true love and that can sustain us for life. Be well.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

imho i dont think anyone with half a brain is looking for relationships there....meaningful...

its to hook up

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

imho i dont think anyone with half a brain is looking for relationships there....meaningful...

its to hook up

Dear Lysergic,

Why do you believe we should not look for relationships?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
at the club?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Dear Lysergic,

Thank you, now I get it. If one goes to a brothel, don't look for love, makes sense. I apologize for not understanding where you were coming from. No, if one wants to find a Christian, look in Christian church. If one wants to find a Luciferian, look in a Luciferian chruch. If one wants to find a mechanic look is a repair shop. Makes sense. Be well.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Dear mblahnikluver,

Keep the faith baby, keep the faith. Believe in love, it has happened before and it can happen to you. Watch "Casablanca" once and know it can happen. Someone on this site recently told me that basically, because I am a Christian, I am scum and deserve to die a horrible death, I pray for them. Others have told me that they like me, I pray for them too. I have never been hurt by someone praying for good in my life even if there is not God. I don't believe my praying for you can hurt you and I pray that you find your love, it starts by believing it can be out there and then by being ready to accept it and give back, we are capable of doing so and the earth revolves around those who do. We need to get that back and stronger.

Oh I definitely keep the faith! After my last relationship (which I made a thread on in January) I thought I'd never date again but the hopeless romantic in me knew my soul mate was still out there! I sometimes drive my friends nuts with my hopeless romantic attitude..

Praying never hurt anyone. Im not a religious person, more spiritual but I still pray in a sense for myself and others and the world lately. Every little bit helps

I know young men who want to meet young ladies, people that want to respect their partners. If we are people who can be respected then those who seek that will seek us out, pick the one that wants to respect you back. We have to believe in love or what is there? I like Shakespeare; but, Jane Austen is my poison, she gave me hope in the human heart. I was a cold person and found hope and tenderness in her writings. "And that has made all the differance". I recently read about a boy who loved a girl, he finally asked her out, the next day she was told that she was dying. He stuck by her side, they were in high school. Sometimes we only meet our true love once and are seperated from them; but, at least we know true love and that can sustain us for life. Be well.

Yup Jane Austen is great! I like her stuff too
I have been partial to Shakespeare since highschool lol I even have two quotes as tattoos on me

"Love sought is good, but given unsought is better" and "Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals"

Those are my favorite love quotes because they are so true and everyone can relate to it no matter the relationship be it family, loved one or friend.

Thanks
You seem like a very sweet person I wish you well too

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Well yeah there is that but my friend and I were mainly going to get numbers and all that. I mean hooking up with a woman on the first night I mean i know it is possible.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
A good conversation/ a comon ground to start from is always good! Everytime I have a new story I found on here and I tell my GF she's very interested in it and we discuss many (conspiracy) topics a lot, so it's not weird at all
!

One of the posters above wa right by saying you go to a club for the physical but it's not really the best place to get to know someone with all the screaming

top topics

<< 1   >>

join