It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night out at the club

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So bear with me if you can I would like to tell the story of last weeks events. So my friend wanted me to go out with him to this club. I mean I am really not a club person even though I haven;t been to that many but I generally know what there about. loud music, lights blaring in your eyes, and expensive drinks. (And this brings up an unexpected question for me why do people feel they cana ctually meet people in there that you wanna have a relationship with?) So he tells me he doesn;t have anyone to go with, and this and that so I go. it's what your suppose to do for a friend.

So were in the club and he is basically barking at women because you have to if you wanna try and talk to them and "spit game" if you will. Because it is so loud I just found it funny at the time. For me Why i really wasn't "trying to talk to women was I didn;t want it to feel like I was screaming at them. And then later on as more people came in I couldn;t deal with the pushing and shoving. And like this is trying to get by while pushing me then I get pushed into the next person and there like "hey what gives!" I got so pissed I had to get some air outside. In my mind I was like this is stupid! why am I here!? Will all these people here try and stop the fed?! NO! Will a;; these people try and stop the globalist agenda NO! After awhile I cooled off and went back in

So fast forward to the end of the night as were going home. We meet these two women on the bus. And we start talking to her and she says that she used to work for this semi big finacial institution. And I was intrigued by what she was saying. She was saying that yeah basically the institution was basically a fraudulent one and they make money off of people's debt and she got tired of hearing the sad stories that her company created and she couldn;t do it anymore. I tried to get her to tell us what the name of the company was but no go. Then I bring up the whole bin laden thing and we talk about that for a minute. And it comes out that me and my friend were both into conspiracies. So get this when she hears that she automaticaly makes the jump too. "So you guys believe in UFO's and aliens"? Later I am thinking how and why do yo umake that jump?

So the next day in reflection after all the hot women that I saw in the club with the short skirts and tight shorts. I am thinking about the woman I talked to on the way home. And I find her more attractive.

Weird right. whats wrong with me?????????????

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Uh you like people of the opposite sex that you can have intelligent conversation with and relate to...

Everyone does. People go to clubs for the opposite - physical relations!

Both are rewarding in their own ways

edit on 13-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

So NOT weird!!!

Also you would be surprised how many of those girls in the short skirts and tight tops like conspiracies and aliens. I work in a bar as a dancer and I have been surprised at how many girls I work with are into the same topics I am. They don't bring it up because they don't want to be laughed at but they know I have NO problem discussing topics I find on ATS so many come up to me to talk about aliens or other conspiracies. Not all are as blind to the world as one may think.

I think the woman on the bus asked about aliens cause you said you liked conspiracies, which go hand in hand. Also I find it sexy and a turn on when a guy is into topics I am as well esp conspiracies!

Here is one that got my jaw to drop:

I just started seeing someone two months ago, well on our first official date we are at Barnes and Noble talking over coffee and decide to leave to go to our movie. Well on our way out we continue talking and out of nowhere he goes "do you know what I like to talk about and people think I'm weird?" Then he says the single most sexiest thing that makes my draw drop, he says CONSPIRACY THEORIES! He then brings up one of my favorite subjects, aliens and then proceeds to tell me his personal experiences with UFOs and time loss. My jaw literally dropped lol I felt like I met my soul mate at that point. He then proceeds to talk and ask if I knew of the Philadelphia Experiment. At this point my mind is going a mile a minute and then at this point I tell him my little secret, ATS and what I spend my free time researching. We had never discussed any of this stuff prior to this night so it shocked me that he brought it up.

I have never dated anyone who liked these topics where i could discuss them freely and in an adult manner with someone and enjoy it without ridicule! It is a great feeling!

So no you are not weird!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is nothing 'wrong' with you mate. You just met someone who you got on with. Good conversation, very appealing to alot of people.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Weird right. whats wrong with me?????????????

Its not weird.

Weird is when she squats over you in bed and takes a dump on your belly.
Couldn't resist.

ATS is probably not the best place to get realionship advice. Hope you got her number and if not get it the next time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I just started seeing someone two months ago, well on our first official date we are at Barnes and Noble talking over coffee and decide to leave to go to our movie
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Wow I just thought of something funny for me If I said to my friends hey instead of going to loud night club lets go to the barnes & nobles to meet woman. I wonder what kind of response I would get? i think that would be funny I should try it. haahha

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Weird is when she squats over you in bed and takes a dump on your belly.
Couldn't resist.

What? I can't even imagine how you came up with that. Hope thats not from experience! HA!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dear American-philosopher,

I liked your story and your bus lady. To summarize mine, I was with the same woman for 27 years, she had some sort of mid-life crisis, cheated on me and left me for another guy. A couple of years ago I decided to date again, I met some of the nicest, most intelligent and attractive women, didn't sleep with any of them, wanted to get to find someone compatible more. Hadn't dated since the early 80s and I married her.

When I began dating again I found that people just shack up anymore, they don't really care about having a relationship, "friends with benefits", no commitment, disposable lovers. At a club they don't even have to try and have a conversation, they don't have to risk actually getting to know each other. Your experience on the bus allowed you to see the differance between the two and actually talking to someone and getting to know them is better and more fullfilling, at least for me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
there is nothing wrong with you.

it's all the brainless apes at the clubs jumping around to loud sounds and bright flashy lights exchanging their hard earned cash for over priced booze

you know exactly what the score is my friend.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Your probably right though! And I mean women were looking at me and stuff I wasn;t even really trying to have it. Cause I think at that point we were there for awhile and I was just over the whole club thing. I Know I might lose my guy card privledges forsaying this. But I had a woman ask is anybody sitting here where I was sitting and i was like no. and she sat next to me and i didn;t even make a move.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Taffygirl

Hey, he's worried that he finds a girl on a bus attractive.

I have to worry about do I just use a feather or do i use the whole chicken?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A woman hurt me; but, she was not all women and I like women, I have three daughters and I like them. Women are people too and rather interesting, the older we get we still don't understand them. I have had women proposition me on the street and it always shocks me (hey, I am over 50). There is too much pressure put on people today to hook up and settle with little commitment.

Listen to the song, "You are the sunshine of my life" by Stevie Wonder or "My Eyes Adored You" by Frankie Valli, then listen to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" or any rap song. It is not about love anymore, it is about sensation and personal urges, the other person doesn't matter and that is why people have such miserable relationships.

My ex-wife came from a broken family and everyone of her siblings has been unwilling to keep their vows or stay in their relationships, they don't believe that relationships can last. A friend of mine recently lost his wife of 52 years (they were together a year before I was born, a long time). He is saddened everyday. My ex-Uncle (divorced my blood aunt) died and his widow still goes to grief counseling, it has been four years and she dates. In order to have that sort of relationship you have to really get to know someone first and even then, it is not a guarentee.

I assume because you were clubbing that you are in your 20s or early 30s, there are still some pretty nice ladies out there of the same age and I can tell you from personal experience that many want a stable relationship, some have approached me. They don't feel that the men of today want the same and that is sad and mostly true; but, I also know young men who do want that, they just didn't know it is possible. You won't find these women clubbing, I didn't, they found me. I couldn't understand why a lady of the same age as my daughters would want an old guy like me so I asked them and what I said above is pretty much what they told me. Be well.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Okay i got a question what if you do meet someone AT the barnes & nobles and they say yeah I am into conspiracies and all the above,. and then they say he I work for the FBI or I work for the CIA. What is your reaction?? I know I would freak out. HOld ON! ALert!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Why would you be freaked out to meet someone who worked in the FBI, one of my best friends retired from it, he is a decent fellow. I know people who have worked in all of those organizations and others, most are just analysts and a few were field. FBI agents by and large are fairly decent people, they are detectives. Accountants and lawyers mostly, others are secretaries or into forensics. I dated a woman with a Top Secret clearance, most of my family had one (military and cops), she was in the choir at her church and worked for an aerospace company, an engineer. She was a nice lady, very intelligent and liked to dance, just people too.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not weird at all.....what we all want deep down is someone we can relate to. You could meet the hottest woman on the planet and spend the weekend making hot passionate love....but it would get old fast if she was a complete airhead. Now, if you find a woman (or man) with BOTH sex appeal AND brains, you've struck gold!!
Seriously though, we all want a "soulmate"....someone who we can communicate with and who understands us. I mean, SERIOUSLY, how much time do you REALLY think you could spend with Britney Spears before you got sick of those blank stares of hers??
(shut up guys, I can hear the smart a** answers already!) :lol
It might be fun for a week but C'mon!

edit on 5/13/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Yeah I know there are good people out that work for the aphlabet agencies but just whatI have uncovered and the good research done hear t ATS. I have a sense of paranoia and I know its friday the 13th so maybe there is a little susperstition that plays on it too.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes our government has done some bad things and has used some of these people, these people are also responsible for a lot of what you know did happen. It was insiders who gave up MK Ultra. The CIA is a good example, the largest number of agents are analysts (like the charachter in the Tom Clancy books), they are given a country or a subject matter to follow and predict what will happen next, or figure out what is happening now.

While people are always attempting to rule the world, nobody has ever succeeded because the fact is, there are others just as powerful who disagree. We really did have a cold war with Russia and we almost blew each other up a couple of times. I myself once had one of these organizations attempt to recruit me (it is desireable to recruit in families where they already have people with clearences). I didn't want to get involved in that industry and made them go away, they did and didn't try again. If I had gone in, I would have been the same person that I am not a brain washed zombie. I know someone is going to claim I am a plant, have fun at that.

It is good to keep an eye on our government and distrust them. I personally have requested copies of any files they have on me and you can go to the FBI website and do the same, you can also question what was written about you and ask for changes. With the quantity of phone tapping and computers, they keep way too much on all of us and we can ask whether we have a file.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I just started seeing someone two months ago, well on our first official date we are at Barnes and Noble talking over coffee and decide to leave to go to our movie

Wow I just thought of something funny for me If I said to my friends hey instead of going to loud night club lets go to the barnes & nobles to meet woman. I wonder what kind of response I would get? i think that would be funny I should try it. haahha

Haha it works! I actually met a guy in my local ones years ago and we dated for 6mths and are still friends.

The bookstore is a great place! At least you know they read lol

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Okay i got a question what if you do meet someone AT the barnes & nobles and they say yeah I am into conspiracies and all the above,. and then they say he I work for the FBI or I work for the CIA. What is your reaction?? I know I would freak out. HOld ON! ALert!

I would be even more turned on lol

I'd ask them all kinds of questions ask them to over look my CIA handbook/application I bought and see if they have any positions available for me

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Listen to the song, "You are the sunshine of my life" by Stevie Wonder or "My Eyes Adored You" by Frankie Valli, then listen to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" or any rap song. It is not about love anymore, it is about sensation and personal urges, the other person doesn't matter and that is why people have such miserable relationships.

I agree 100%

Music today is not about love or anything like it! I miss the old love songs of back in the day and Im only 32 but I grew up listening to what my mom played and my aunts and I LOVE the 80s music esp the slow sappy love songs.

I am a true romantic at heart, Shakespeare is one of my favorite authors even though he is known for tragedy I still love it because he does speak about real love. I have read his poems, sonnets and plays from beginning to end many times and they are amazing..esp the sonnets if you read them from beginning to end, they are actually quite sad and romantic at the same time.

I also blame reality tv love shows like The Bachelor and all the other ones like it where people think they can find true love on tv in 6wks while the man is macking on 15 other women. Yeah not gonna happen! I can't tell you how much I hate these shows. I also dont like these new shows like the Real Housewives that show nothing but spoiled entitled women that treat their men like crap!

I have always felt I was born in the wrong time period for love but I still persist and right now I am quite happy with my man, he has the same views as I do on love and relationships and it's nice for a change. I thought i had it with my ex but I knew deep down it wasn't right and well love is blind

I dont know too many who have my views on love and relationships, those ways have died out and it;s sad. I want to get married once and stay married. IMO people get married too young or too soon and then when things get hard they just give up and divorce. What happened to for better or worse? It is my belief that if you really love someone and want to spend your life with them you are there for them through the good and the bad times not just the good. I see it a lot with friends who have been married or divorced, imo they could have made it work but they were too stubborn to admit any fault and their pride got the best of them. If you can't tell your best friend, which is what I would consider my husband, what is bothering you or what is going on then are they really the person for you? I know when I get married I want to be able to tell my partner anything and not worry about them leaving me and if you have that mutual respect it will work both ways.

IDK I guess Im living in a fantasy world but I have hope it will happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join