It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
reply to post by Vitchilo

one more reason not to dial 911. ever. our goose-stepping overlords have carte blanche to do as they please. as we see here, the presiding judge will back them up. and most of us know from having read dozens of news articles, these law enforcement professionals are free to beat, tazer or shoot a unarmed person, perhaps even kill them, and the most that happens is a few weeks paid vacation while a blue ribbon panel of their friends declares the happening justified.

Mr.Hitler is watching the USA from his grave and nodding in approval.

This is why you should get to know your local officers of the Peace. Articles like these on the one hand tick me off, and on the other hand make me feel great-full for the awesome Police Officers in the area I live...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

This will get so abused in every way imaginable.Bad cops will be shot, good cops will be shot and innocents will be imprisoned for protect their family and property.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

The police are not special. Just like the apologist in this thread said, they are just like you and me. You have every right to shoot and kill an intruder in most states. Or at the very least, in EVERY state you have the right to block an intruder. Without a warrant or probable cause, the police are every bit as much an intruder as anyone else. This changes that. This makes the police "special" flying in the face of everything this country has ever stood for. It makes you a second-rate citizen who must bow to the whims of an officer without question.

I am suddenly reminded of a clip from an old movie I grew up watching. A movie that made me proud to be an American. To life in a country where we would never have to put up with something like this...

(Jump to about halfway into the clip)

"Talkin' 'bout an officer, I could charge you for that!"
edit on 14-5-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This is when you step to the supreme court at state and federal levels.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
One of the judges who dissented said he would have actually gone along with the decision if it had been narrowed to only apply to domestic violence calls. It amazes me that someone so powerful to actually sit on that court making these decisions could be so stupid as to not see the logic failure in that. Typical knee-jerk reaction to certain key hot-button phrases like "domestic violence." You mention that, or terrorism, or child pron, and the people will willingly hand over every last right that they have.

Speaking of how domestic violence is being used, check this out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You can't overturn the common law with a statute, they exist in the different realms of lawful and legal.
A common law jurisdiction is just that - however it is so well hidden that trying to exercise common law rights is a damnable minefield filled with traps to create contracts that you don't understand and don't even know exist.

Gods rights and laws cannot be overturned by man's statutes, you just need to know how to properly exercise your rights under common law.
You enjoinder because you "understand" that statute = law when it does not.

Thank you law society, we will not forget that this is your doing...Your karma is heavy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I suggest that everyone get home-security cameras AND HIDE THEM so if they do unjustifiably bust down your door you have video evidence of it. This country is out of control and insane dictators rule it. Nothing short of marching on the steps of congress, senate, and white house with a huge number of people ( i'm talking in the millions) will stop this. Evil does not let go of the people it enslaves.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Not gonna do you much good if they shoot you dead in front of your family in true home-invasion fashion like they did to that Marine in Tuscon.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

hahahahahahahahahahah!!!! if you enter my home without permission...cop or not...I WILL KILL YOU!!!! no questions asked..... better knock pig!!!!!! our country is totally #ed!!!! come find me!!!! DARE YOU!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

lets just kill all of them...and then we wont have anything to worry about.... if you sign up...you sign over your soul!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

heres an idea......everybody should call 911....from there...LOCK AND LOAD!!!!!! lets create our own freedom...imagine that.......what if ever obese american woke the # up and used there own goddamn brain!!!! we would not be in the state we are in today!!!! coc aine is illegal...but sugar is our new drug!!! keep em fat and lazy!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It's not time to panic yet. If this doesn't get resoundingly overruled on appeal? Prepare to panic. Supreme Court doesn't overrule this? Panic.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I can't believe this # !
This # pisses me off
What's next? We can't fight back when the cops bust down your front door and rape the women! What's the judge gonna say then?" These officers work hard to protect you. They deserve to have a good time too." The damn judges are just as bad as the damn cops. Let come in my house. I need to get some target practice in !!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Lol, you crazy northerners. Southern courts wouldn't likely do this, because they know they would have a lot of dead cops. I don't care what state I am in, anyone bursts into my home, cop or not, will be met with extreme force.

I have already had to give up so many freedoms, my home is not a Constitution-free zone. It's my kingdom and I am the king.

I hope to God that this can get to the US Supreme Court and overturned, and if possible, those judges burned at the stake.
.judge.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That's why you booby trap your house, then tell all your friend and family. Anyone else comes through that door and nobody can complain that they got shot by the Howitzer Cannon!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Soo I live in Indiana...If a cop decides to enter my home unannounced and I kill him I go to prison? Or if he kills me im dead pretty much sums it up? Wonder how long till this is passed throughout the states

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Good thing U.S. Constitution trumps the Indiana Supreme Court ruling. I am guessing a case will go to the US Supreme Court about this and the US Supreme Court will most certainly shoot this down since it clearly violates the 4th Amendment.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow, this is absolutely ridiculous. Good thing I'm moving soon. However, I'm sure more states will follow the lead soon.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by trouble_every_day
You can't overturn the common law with a statute, they exist in the different realms of lawful and legal.
A common law jurisdiction is just that - however it is so well hidden that trying to exercise common law rights is a damnable minefield filled with traps to create contracts that you don't understand and don't even know exist.

Gods rights and laws cannot be overturned by man's statutes, you just need to know how to properly exercise your rights under common law.
You enjoinder because you "understand" that statute = law when it does not.

Thank you law society, we will not forget that this is your doing...Your karma is heavy.

There is a difference between legal and lawful,Kudos.TED. If you consent to lie in bed with the devil.You get what you deserve. No Act or Statute can be applied without consent. When a Cop asks you< Do you understand?? If you reply yes,you have just consented to stand under him and his authority. Get it! Are these cops Peace Officers or Police Officers??? There is a difference! Know whats legal and whats lawful.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join