It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
maybe we should beat each other up so we can wake up by the hard way.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The courts have gone to crap long before this people.

Its going to take a freaking nuclear bomb to wake up the sheeple in america

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter anymore, what the U.S.Constitution says. Our "Pretend President", barry s., is ruling by executive decree- i.e., he's now a de facto Dictator.
The courts "make it up as they go along", and do as they please.
Kops routinely kill w/o cause, and are almost never punished in any way.
But- if a pack of punks, enters MY home, w/o knocking- and waiting to be invited-in, it is going to get VERY loud, very fast. Phuck- they can only kill me once.
I'd rather "die well", and have an honor guard to Asgaard, than live as a whining slave.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Exactly. What happens if a cop decides to "enter" my home in the middle of the night and I think I'm being robbed? What should I do? What if a stranger is disguised as a cop and enters my home? What if?

This ruling is scary and in my opinion violates the Fourth Amendment. I live in Indiana, OMG!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Think about women who live alone!! OMG! I can only imagine what could possibly happen!! This is very frightening.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yeah, well talk about not giving anyone their civil rights. Just watched my brother get arrested for questioning a cops motives. They can do basically whatever they want. Moreover, I need to call a bondsman.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Now is the time to get out of the city. Get to the mountains, or somewhere remote. I left the city years ago, due to many things I refused to put up with.

1. Law enforcement that was overbearing, bullying, and flat out insane. After watching a kid get shot at the BART station in the Bay Area, enough was enough.

2. You can't go shopping anywhere without security officers standing in the entrance and exits checking you over, your bags, and tickets.

3. The crime. The gangs moving into good areas, illegal immigrants from all countries setting up shop and creating dangerous situations. The area I was in went from good to very bad within two years.

4. Being in the city, unable to get out if something were to happen, ie: earthquake, tsunami, serious virus being released, etc.

5. Living in an apartment complex that installed cameras on every building that was watching us come and go.

Living in that situation years ago, was already like living in a police state. I packed up my family and we moved to the mountains. Sure, I got yellowstone to contend with, but it's worth the risk to me. I can't imagine how much worse it is going to get in the next ten years now.

The time is now to get out if you can. At least make a plan. I'm one of these people who used to laugh about police state and I would have never dreamed in my lifetime I'd see people getting molested at the airports.
I'm not saying that this type of insanity can't reach me, but I feel that for my family we are in a much better place. I know that not everyone can just up and leave, but at least think about this and what you can do with your resources. When I see that police are allowed to enter a home without a knock, forget it. The police state is not coming, it's here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
yeah, lets just talk, we pretty good talkers.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

I have already posted about this once, but in brief, when I was living in the city, I was followed by an officer in the late evening when I was on my way home from a fundraiser at a church. He followed me for awhile, then decided to pull me over. He came up and asked me if I had a broken tail light. I didn't know. He then treated me as if I were suspicious and asked me to step out of the car. I might be a strong woman, but I got scared because he waited to pull me over on a darker part of the road. He handcuffed me and took me to his car. Then a second officer arrived. They were laughing and talking. Then they started to go through my entire car, dumped out my purse... ransacked everything and tossed all my things out of the glove box. When the officer came back I asked him why was he doing this when all I had was a broken tail light. I got no response. He was doing something in the front seat I could not see. He got out and talked to his buddy for about 15 - 20 min longer as I sat there cuffed, not knowing what I had done. The 2nd officer that had arrived on the scene looked at me every so often and smiled, and then they laughed. I realized I was into trouble then. I was scared for my life. I thought they were going to do something to me. I started praying like never before, and finally the officer came and got me out and uncuffed me, and handed me a fix it ticket and told me I was free to go. He did not respond to my questions as to why or what I had done to be cuffed up like that. They both took off and I tell you I cried all the way home. I had bad nightmares. I refused for the longest time to go anywhere alone at night. I have no use for the police, and if they can walk into my home without a knock.... # that.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Amen, my friend. I fear for females living alone.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

There will be those sicko's who will disguise themselves as police, enter your home, and rape you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Surely, if I've read my history correctly one of the major causes of the American revolution was the fact that British tax agents could enter colonist's homes without due cause. Rumour has it the Fed is largely under European control. Looks like they've a huge chunk of your ass again to go with it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
Why do we not just burn the contitution? First, we require of all American citizens Health Care. Now, we take away privacy. What is next? Taking away my guns? Thank God nobody is working on that.

SeraphNB

Let's just say the new health care law that went into effect regarding digitizing all medical records, pretty much creeps me out. I know it can be handy in some situations, but seriously if you don't like one doctor, and you choose to go to another, they can access the database and find out information that you particularly do not want to share.

ie: My husband's doctor started acting like a jerk, so we fired him and went to another. They looked up some information, came back and started discussing whatever the problem was with regarding the doctor we fired. Really, it was so unnecessary and a waste of time, and created problems for my husband trying to find a doctor that would listen.

The jerk doctor entered all kinds of notes about my husband and their disagreements, so that other people could read them too. I tend to think this alone is invasion of privacy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't really know what to say about this.

Fourth amendment? What fourth amendment? Anyone seen a fourth amendment around here? I could have sworn there was a fourth amendment here once. Huh. Guess it must have been my imagination. Oh well.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Simple, if a leo wants to entre my house without provocation or cause I want to see a warrant.

Except they don't need no stinking warrant. The warrant has been gone since the Patriot Act passed, in 2001.

Not true my friend as the jurisdiction would divest to local only when pertaining to criminal cases. Hence why we still have Municipal, County and State courts, these protect us from unlawful and unauthourized intrusion.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Is it time to take to the streets and start hanging corrupt judges yet?
It's going to happen sooner or later....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Is it time to take to the streets and start hanging corrupt judges yet?
It's going to happen sooner or later....

Don't threaten Judges in an open forum, it's how they got Hal Turner.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

There is no threat there....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Indiana. What a godforsaken little place for little minded facists to try to destroy liberty. This case is, of course, designed to go to the U.S. Supreme Court, where big minded facists sit. Will they overturn it? Luck of the draw, I'd say.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Sometimes the more I see of this the more I think of the 18th century when you guys were spurned to fight to keep your rights back then....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join