posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
Now is the time to get out of the city. Get to the mountains, or somewhere remote. I left the city years ago, due to many things I refused to put up
1. Law enforcement that was overbearing, bullying, and flat out insane. After watching a kid get shot at the BART station in the Bay Area, enough was
2. You can't go shopping anywhere without security officers standing in the entrance and exits checking you over, your bags, and tickets.
3. The crime. The gangs moving into good areas, illegal immigrants from all countries setting up shop and creating dangerous situations. The area I
was in went from good to very bad within two years.
4. Being in the city, unable to get out if something were to happen, ie: earthquake, tsunami, serious virus being released, etc.
5. Living in an apartment complex that installed cameras on every building that was watching us come and go.
Living in that situation years ago, was already like living in a police state. I packed up my family and we moved to the mountains. Sure, I got
yellowstone to contend with, but it's worth the risk to me. I can't imagine how much worse it is going to get in the next ten years now.
The time is now to get out if you can. At least make a plan. I'm one of these people who used to laugh about police state and I would have never
dreamed in my lifetime I'd see people getting molested at the airports.
I'm not saying that this type of insanity can't reach me, but I feel that for my family we are in a much better place. I know that not everyone can
just up and leave, but at least think about this and what you can do with your resources. When I see that police are allowed to enter a home without a
knock, forget it. The police state is not coming, it's here.