It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Harry Reid: ‘We Need The People Of America To Rise Up’ in Favor of Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

log in


posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by yeahright

Yeah, and I was just reading about it here: Basic Information DREAM Act and it doesn't sound too bad. Under this legislation:

The process takes 6 years to become a citizen.
You must enroll in college or the military.
This is for young people with good moral character.

I think this is the path to citizenship that I could live with.

What is the process now and is this all that different?

No, Other than you need to have a Green Card,
Actually it requires you to have a permanent resident address in America.
Here I'll give you a link and I'll attach some of the requirements. Just to let you know something Important,,, My husband fill out the form N-400 and filed it for both of us to become American Citizens, So, No Lawyer is really needed.
Goto: Citizenship Through Naturalization and have a look, It's Really Easy and Self Explanatory.

Generally, permanent residents (green card holders) age 18 or older who meet all eligibility requirements for naturalization may submit a Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. For more information, visit our Citizenship Through Naturalization page.

Most naturalization applicants are required to take a test on:

Now Read This Very Carefuly,,,,I have always said,,, Speck English! Yes, you will be tested on your ability to speck and understand English!
You will be tested on, U S History,,, So your history taught to you by La Raza is not going help you be an American!
You will also be tested on The U S Governement!
And now for our Military Members:

Generally, members of the U.S. armed forces who serve honorably for any period of time (even 1 day) during specifically designated periods of hostilities (see below) are eligible for naturalization under section 329 of the INA through such military service.

Benevolent Heretic, I think you'd have to agree, that 5 years is faster than 6 years and if you want please use the link I provided to read more about being an American Citizens.
edit on 14-5-2011 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
The government should offer a small reward for information on illegals in country. Organize a serious team to start weeding out all people here illegally.

I broke the law. I was prosecuted under our laws. I paid my debt to society.

These people are breaking a serious law and there is nothing being done.
Something will change people.

new topics
<< 1  2   >>

log in