It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over uk right now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Im a new member here, I live in the south of the uk, Buckinghamshire

Right now im looking up and seeing lots of chemtrails overhead,

They are cris crossing in all directions, I dont have a camara to take pics at the moment.

Can anyone else see what im seeing?

Thanks

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Aye, plenty of contrails overhead this morning due to more humid air aloft, coming in ahead of the fronts that'll bring us showers from the NW today. If you go to www.radarvirtuel.com... you can see which fights are responsible for them as they form

Edit: looking at the latest soundings, you'll probably find the most prevalent contrails are being formed by aircraft flying at ~8,000m - with those at much higher or lower altitudes not producing them.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Where you said Contrails, I think you meant Chemtrails. Especially when they criss cross.

OP, How many different lines are there? Is it obvious Chemtrailing?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
East Herts/West Essex this morning.....

edit on 13-5-2011 by sov28 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

No, contrails. Condensation trails produced by the exhaust from commercial jet engines. As per the link above, you can even look and see which aircraft are making them, real time

Obviously they cross over because not every one of the 7,000 aircraft flying through British airspace each day flies to/from the same airports! @@: And the link I provided cleary shows that (it even tells you whether an aircraft is flying from Glasgow to Alicante or Dussledorf to Toronto)

Edit: though of course some ignornant or misinformed people do call contrails chemtrails. Never quite understood why.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan, stop using logic in this thread - it's not called for!

I live near a major airport in the UK - and there's lots of contrails about - but that's it. No chemtrails. I really would like to see one of these fabled chemtrail-making planes in action.

I still have yet to see a photo of a chemtrail that isn't actually a contrail.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Using my silly logic I just noticed that United Airlines flight UAL923 just flew east-west to the south of my location at an altitude of 8054m and should by my calculations have left a noticeable contrail. And guess what? It did
Other aircraft at higher/lower atitudes atm are not. It's quite fun this!

btw have also noticed there's quite strong upper level winds so contrails are being blown eastwards at a fair pace of knots.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMNOTCRAZY

Yes sir i have LOADS of trails all over Swindon, Wiltshire !!!! plenty of pics on my phone

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

So much Logic, yet whenever i WATCH commercial flights they produce no exhaust fumes wat so ever, yeah nice logic.

And if you are adament these are commercial flights, why are there so many in the morning ? many of us are not near airports or flight paths. I believe we are the ones being Logical.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
OP we have none here in the North West what a beautiful day, I guess we'll get them at 5pm today. Wait, if you get them no at this time, check at 5pm OP maybe they move UPWARDS when spraying.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sov28

Thanks for posting those pics, Thats What i saw this morning, It just didnt seem normal, I do live under a flight path, But the planes seemed to be taking non standard routes. It looked crazy. the last time i saw them like that was august last year at about 7am one morning. Freaked me out to say the least, the rest of the day was just smoggy mist covering the sky and slowly decending throughout the day, I couldnt even see the sun properly after a few hours, I think theres more to come, Just a feeling

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by Essan

So much Logic, yet whenever i WATCH commercial flights they produce no exhaust fumes wat so ever, yeah nice logic.

The you clearly have not watched many. I live near Heathrow (about 30 Miles) and on the way to taking my daughter to school this morning I could watch as the incoming flights produced the contrails.

And if you are adament these are commercial flights, why are there so many in the morning ? many of us are not near airports or flight paths.

Because flights go on 24 hrs a day perhaps?

I believe we are the ones being Logical.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Logic would have been to have looked at the link I posted where you could have seen for yourself just how many commercial aircraft were flying over England this morning

Early evening and morning are usually the busiest periods, in part because there are more transatlantic flights coming/going then. And bear in mind that most such flights to/from airports in Europe fly over the UK, hence we have the most congested airspace in the world.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have seen "stufftrails" (patent pending) coming out of the "planus" (patent pending) of planes for, well... as long as i could look up.

I would also like to add that I do not yet have cancer, and have no urge to listen to Lady gaga.

edit on 13-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

This went on for just over an hour, I still cant belive how much they spread out once sprayed, And i mean, Lots of planes during that time too, Going all directions

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

This morning amongst the already trailed sky, i watched one trail being created and snapped a pic as it was half complete, the plane must have been small as it was just a trail big created by what looked like nothing !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
East Midlands UK here.......contrails?? LMAO

Why do they always have to make out that CHEMTRAILS dont exist? This morning was lovely, lots of sun and blue sky, apart from the CHEMTRAILING.....then you see the trails spreading across the sky to the sun...now there is no sun as its been blocked out.

You people who say its a normal flight path? Well how come we had 2 solid weeks (the royal wedding fortnight) of pure beautiful blue skys and not one plane left a contrail OR chemtrail....PLUS dont forget i live very near to East Midlands airport. So your theorys that they are NORMAL is very very wrong !!

The governments have admited that they do it, so give up trying to 'change our minds' on the subject, cause it wont happen !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Thank god for this comment, too true, earlier when the sky was lined with trails it was still glorious blue, now all you can see is patches of blue with trails over and OVERCAST GREY SKYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coincedence, i think not !!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
East Midlands UK here.......contrails?? LMAO

Why do they always have to make out that CHEMTRAILS dont exist? This morning was lovely, lots of sun and blue sky, apart from the CHEMTRAILING.....then you see the trails spreading across the sky to the sun...now there is no sun as its been blocked out.

You people who say its a normal flight path? Well how come we had 2 solid weeks (the royal wedding fortnight) of pure beautiful blue skys and not one plane left a contrail OR chemtrail....PLUS dont forget i live very near to East Midlands airport. So your theorys that they are NORMAL is very very wrong !!

The governments have admited that they do it, so give up trying to 'change our minds' on the subject, cause it wont happen !

You mean for the entire time when it didn't storm or rain, there was no cloud cover or contrails? Hmm, that seems to go right along with a meteorological view.

lets examine more........

The governments have admited that they do it

woah!!!!!! This is HUGE!!!!

I wish you would just post this proof that the government admits to spraying trails in the sky and shut up all these people who think that a few years at university and that silly science stuff explains the lines in the sky.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

i have heard a lot about these chemtrails but what i dont understand is what are they actually spraying or what is the reason for these chemtrails? i see loads where i live and was wondering what effect it has on people. sensible answers please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join