It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over uk right now?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
reply to post by IAMNOTCRAZY

i have heard a lot about these chemtrails but what i dont understand is what are they actually spraying or what is the reason for these chemtrails? i see loads where i live and was wondering what effect it has on people. sensible answers please.

They are spraying ignorance and it seems to be sinking in.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
sensible answers please.

OK you want the truth. It's Sasquatch Urine. The purpose is to saturate the planet with this scent in order to keep Bigfoot in hiding. It's the number 1 top secret thing ever. Really.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If they were secretly spraying for global warming they would spray over the ocean not the land. The ratio of water to land would make it more effective. Not many people would be able to see it.

If they were spraying for mind control they would spray off the west coast of the UK as the winds come from the west.

If they wanted to keep it a secret they would spray after midnight until dawn.

And yet it’s all done over the most populated cities in the world in broad daylight.
And all the planes are painted the same colors as normal passenger planes. Use binoculars.
And all the planes fly at the same time as passenger planes. Check the times.
And all the planes fly in the same direction as passenger planes do.
And all the planes match the flights listed on government websites. Use the web.

Nope they are spraying ignorance and many people have gotten a good dose.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Eh ? Spray at night ?
What when the moon's at it's hottest ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
OP we have none here in the North West what a beautiful day, I guess we'll get them at 5pm today. Wait, if you get them no at this time, check at 5pm OP maybe they move UPWARDS when spraying.

There was plenty of CHEMTRAILS over Liverpool today.
Especially this morning when it wasn`t as cloudy.
Pretty high up too.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Plenty over Basingstoke this morning as well and now slightly overcast skies - just from normal planes though - remember when planes were grounded after 9/11 the earths average overall temperature dropped by a couple of degrees - so it is normal that planes generate loads of pollution and affect the earth

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When taking the train from Winchester today and passing through Fareham I looked up at the sky and thought "hm, clear sky, lots of contrails around - there's going to be a chemtrail thread on ATS when I get in".

Lo and behold!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

They are normal, everyday contrails.

Think on this.....(I am exhausted, trying to use logic and science....maybe reason??):

WHY do contrails (the things that the hysterical and ignorant call "chem"-trails) look EXACTLY like clouds?

Know why?

Because, that is what they are!!

Do the science and meteorological research....you can find it online, once you eliminate all the ridiculous "chem"-trail claims and websites....know how to search properly? Put a minus sign ( - ) in front of keywords in your search that you want to eliminate.

I.E., 'contrails -chemtrails'

en.wikipedia.org...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

www.epa.gov...

WW2010

And, many many more....

contrailscience.com...

edit on 13 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's the weather. See Satellite image for May 13, 2011:

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fd40e1a35d2.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like ideal contrail conditions. You can see them clearly over the Channel, and around the southeast.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d06f0cc9f66.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It must have taken an huge amout of chemicals to make all those chem clouds.
I wonder if they skipped the passengers that day?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok for all the feedback everyone, thats really nice to see.

Well its 18:58 here now, Its we are getting the low cloud as normal but,

High up in the atmosphere i still see them ..very long lines of somthing being blown with the wind. looks really strange....almost perfect straight lines. I guess the wind can give that effect, Hm

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

.....almost perfect straight lines. I guess the wind can give that effect....

Well...the "straight lines" are just the left over to show the path of the airplane that laid the contrail. WHEN a jet makes a turn, and is making a contrail simultaneously, then you will see the resulting curve, as the contrail is made during the turn.

Logical, isn't it?

The wind merely carries the contrails along with it....just as a river current does, to something in the water.

In case you don't know this, for airplanes in flight the routing is always in relation to ground-based fixes or "waypoints" --- defined locations on the surface. To correct for winds, airplanes fly a heading to compensate...think of how a sailboat works, and how they can "tack" in a sailboat. A sailboat's sail is essentially an airplane airfoil (like a wing), aligned vertically, BTW....l

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you,

Yes, that does make sense to me, I did wonder about the curves at the ends

Well i hope they are nothing more than contrails. for everyones sake, But i wouldnt put anything passed to powers that be

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by iWokeUp
East Midlands UK here.......contrails?? LMAO

Why do they always have to make out that CHEMTRAILS dont exist? This morning was lovely, lots of sun and blue sky, apart from the CHEMTRAILING.....then you see the trails spreading across the sky to the sun...now there is no sun as its been blocked out.

You people who say its a normal flight path? Well how come we had 2 solid weeks (the royal wedding fortnight) of pure beautiful blue skys and not one plane left a contrail OR chemtrail....PLUS dont forget i live very near to East Midlands airport. So your theorys that they are NORMAL is very very wrong !!

The governments have admited that they do it, so give up trying to 'change our minds' on the subject, cause it wont happen !

You mean for the entire time when it didn't storm or rain, there was no cloud cover or contrails? Hmm, that seems to go right along with a meteorological view.

lets examine more........

The governments have admited that they do it

woah!!!!!! This is HUGE!!!!

I wish you would just post this proof that the government admits to spraying trails in the sky and shut up all these people who think that a few years at university and that silly science stuff explains the lines in the sky.

Ok a quick list of sites regarding this subject....

geo-enginering

I have linked Alex Jones on this site because he has some good resources...maybe you should read a few of them?

Atmospheric Geoengineering

And last but by no means least.......I think this one clinches the discussion......

U.N urged to freeze goe-engineering - REUTERS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Explain this then, Mr non-believer..........?????????????????????????????

U.N is urged to freeze geo-engineering - REUTERS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Quote the bit where is says they are actually doing any of that (including "placing trillions of tiny solar reflectors out in space to cut the amount of sunlight reaching the Earth"). It's all just stuff that various people have suggested might be done in the future.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Yeah...the *UN report*???

Did YOU read it?

Here...looky, looky:

Some of the geo-engineering schemes proposed include:

SEE? That word there...."proposed". What does "proposed" mean??

Now, here is the rest....show us where airplanes are mentioned??:

-- Ocean fertilization. Large areas are sprinkled with iron or other nutrients to artificially spur growth of phytoplankton, which soak up carbon dioxide. But this could trigger harmful algal blooms, soak up nutrients and kill fish and other animals.

-- Spray seawater into the atmosphere to increase the reflectivity and condensation of clouds so they bounce more sunlight back into space.

-- Placing trillions of tiny solar reflectors out in space to cut the amount of sunlight reaching the Earth.

-- Artificial volcanoes. Tiny sulfate particles or other materials are released into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight, simulating the effect of a major volcanic eruption.

-- Carbon capture and storage. Supported by a number of governments and involves capturing CO2 from power stations, refineries and natural gas wells and pumping it deep underground.

The "artificial volcanoes" part, and the stratosphere....only ONE idea, for that concept, involves airplanes. Many, many others suggest ("propose") using blimps, or rockets, or other things that can go HIGHER than most conventional airplanes can....the stratosphere is just above the troposphere....in between is the tropopause. Majority of airliners and such operate in the troposphere and -pause, and only in the very, very lower levels of the stratosphere.....the altitudes (levels) of the change from -pause to stratosphere vary, both seasonally and by latitude. They can vary greatly, too. SO.....to properly implement this ("proposed") scheme, into the stratosphere, they must place anything up HIGHER than the very bottom of the levels, of the strato.....or else, it will disperse much too rapidly.

Really.....people who have no understanding of meteorology and atmospheric structure and science need to take some time and learn up, rather than just believing every "conspiracy" they read, absent the proper foundation of learning and knowledge......

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by samkent

Eh ? Spray at night ?
What when the moon's at it's hottest ?

don't forget the SPF -50. I hear the moonburn will be bad this season.

I think they should spray extra heavy on the new moon to avoid the inevitable burn.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here's what a day's air traffic over the UK looks like:

I forget where I got it from - the Guardian maybe??

all these a/c are flying, every day (more or less) whethe they leave contrail or not.

There's nowhere in the UK you can't see a lot of air traffic from - again whether they make contrails or not

And ther is a huge amount of air traffic overhad the vicinity of Buckinghamshire.

PS - does anyone know how to resize pics to the whole pic fits on the page??
edit on 15-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Second line........

Third,and coffee spilled......................

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join