It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing in northwest Pakistan kills five - police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by brewing

Well done, what a fantastic way to demonstrate your ignorance of a religion you don’t understand. Just so you know “Infidel” is a Christian word to describe someone without faith, the world you are looking for is the Arabic equivalent, Kafir.

Just another example of the rabid ignorance plaguing ATS these days.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by brewing

Well done, what a fantastic way to demonstrate your ignorance of a religion you don’t understand. Just so you know “Infidel” is a Christian word to describe someone without faith, the world you are looking for is the Arabic equivalent, Kafir.

Just another example of the rabid ignorance plaguing ATS these days.

Seriously??? You are gonna call me out on that???? Seriously???? Islamic extremists refer to us as "infidels" and maybe that's a translation but I could care less and I'm not gonna bother researching it because it's too trivial an issue to even bother with.

I have spent a total of almost 2 years in various Muslim countries...I know what the hell they refer to us as. You don't like whats on ATS these days then leave. I won't speak for everybody but I for one could do without your condescending replies. For the purposes of my post it's infidel because I want folks to understand what I'm talking about. If you like Arabic so much go to the Jahadist websites and speak it with them...they'll love you there.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join