It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing in northwest Pakistan kills five - police

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is a massacre its no killing.

A person with half a brain of a nation who truly believes in peace would at this point demand to seal the borders and conduct a nation wide hunt. Lets simply see how and what their governments next move will be.

Avoid Pakistan at all costs, but i guess you really did not need someone from ats to mention the obvious again.

edit: Death Toll is at 80 if im not mistaken
edit on 13-5-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
it always feels like these attacks are paid for courtesy of the usa. to balance out the playing field, like when those SAS agents were shooting innocents in Iraq to incite more sectarian violence, this will inevitably cause a backlash.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
why are the taliban retaliating? what happened to al qaeda?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

They are the same.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Shamatt

Expect more in other countries. Religious zealotry has no known boundaries.

/TOA

Sorry - are you talking about the Muslim zealots or the Christian ones?

How about you pick one and give us recent examples.

/TOA
edit on 13-5-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

Um, OK.... There's the war in Afganistan, Invasion of Iraq, Drone attacks in Packistan to name some recent atrocities. Further back there is the 9/11 false flag operation.......... Need any more examples?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

They are the same.

No, they are not the same.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by tristar

oh... this terror stuff, its all greek to me. thanks for the reply

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Reply to post by tristar

oh... this terror stuff, its all greek to me. thanks for the reply

lol, if it were greek then you would have seen borders sealed, naval units in the med, special foces deployed to key locations and the airfoce on red alert. So i guess the way greece or should i say, given their past on how they react to threats from foreign nations is seriously different to how pakistan is reacting to known insurgents. In short, two different nations, two different ideologies and above all two different agendas. One nation has been linked to insurgents and its relaxed approach to them and the other simply deploys european armed forces to its borders to seal them from illegals.

edit: I am not sure of your nationality but this is a taste of what i was simply mentioning in my post, all dogfights are fed back to nato in naples as records of dogfights and further border conflicts are logged for future reference. Both turkey and greece have been in a ready state of alert since the cyprus invasion. If you happen to visit crete and see the combined naval base that the u.s. and greece (nato) have thats when you begin to understand the level of readiness and its ability to defend its sovereignty. In short, greece plays a key role as it is the front lines expected to be hit in the event nato is attacked or the european continent. P.S., chatter suggests a new russian base at the southern tip as a deterrent and early warning system, similar to how the u.s./u.k. have an echelon base in cyprus. :-).

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I maybe wrong would have done some research but are the citizens of Pakistan Muslims too theres no way not that I believe in any got but there's noway Allah would approve and present these cowards with virgins for blowing up people who prey also to him that's just logic.As I mentioned I don't believe in any god just trying to think of this as a true Muslim would not someone who twists the Muslim faith to recruit and brainwash young lost Muslims.Why kill your own people to get back at America come on.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

This type of statement annoys me.

This is news breaking on every major news outlet. ATS members are wondering if there will be a false flag of sorts, well this could be an event that could help set one up. It could be the start of something bigger, as at this stage, the retalitory efforts are confined in Pakistan, assuming this is indeed retaliation from the Taliban

Why are you starting to shout false flag already, you posted this just as it was breaking so didn’t know who it was, how it happened, a exact number of deaths and so on yet claim it is the start of something bigger. This is not a false flag, to claim that it is or it is paving the way for something bigger is to entertain ignorance. This happens quite allot in Pakistan, with the death of OBL it’s probably going to be dressed up as some kind of revenge attack but one thing is for sure it’s not a false flag. Why do you insist on making such a ridiculous accusation without a shred of proof?

It annoys me and frustrates me that people on ATS are so obsessed with the spectacular rather than the truth.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Expect more in other countries. Religious zealotry has no known boundaries.

/TOA

Sorry - are you talking about the Muslim zealots or the Christian ones?

How about you pick one and give us recent examples.

/TOA
edit on 13-5-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

Um, OK.... There's the war in Afganistan, Invasion of Iraq, Drone attacks in Packistan to name some recent atrocities. Further back there is the 9/11 false flag operation.......... Need any more examples?

Those will do. Was that the Christian zealots or the Muslim zealots that did all that?

/TOA

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

They are the same.

What! Please tell me that was some kind of joke.

GUYS!!!

Al-Qa’ida and the Taliban are two different groups don’t confuse the two.

STOP THE IGNORANCE!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

What on earth are you talking about, please tell me where the SAS have been caught deliberately conducting attacks against civilians in Iraq as part of some false flag operation. I love how you wrote “SAS agents” anyone who knows anything about the SAS would not have described them as “Agents”

Ohhhh look more ignorance I am starting to think this site needs to change the motto

edit on 13-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

They are the same.

What! Please tell me that was some kind of joke.

GUYS!!!

Al-Qa’ida and the Taliban are two different groups don’t confuse the two.

STOP THE IGNORANCE!!!!!

Not to get into too many details as they have been covered over and over, what i will simply say is that they are both funded by the same wallet.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This type of statement annoys me.

This is news breaking on every major news outlet. ATS members are wondering if there will be a false flag of sorts, well this could be an event that could help set one up. It could be the start of something bigger, as at this stage, the retalitory efforts are confined in Pakistan, assuming this is indeed retaliation from the Taliban

Why are you starting to shout false flag already, you posted this just as it was breaking so didn’t know who it was, how it happened, a exact number of deaths and so on yet claim it is the start of something bigger. This is not a false flag, to claim that it is or it is paving the way for something bigger is to entertain ignorance. This happens quite allot in Pakistan, with the death of OBL it’s probably going to be dressed up as some kind of revenge attack but one thing is for sure it’s not a false flag. Why do you insist on making such a ridiculous accusation without a shred of proof?

It annoys me and frustrates me that people on ATS are so obsessed with the spectacular rather than the truth.

Read my post more carefully you bloody idiot! I never asserted it is a false flag, but mentioned that people on this site are wondering if there will be one following the killing of UBL, and I said this could be an event that could set one up. Again I didn't say that it would set one up, but has potential. I haven't spoken in absolutes stating that this or that will happen and run for your lives or any other such fear mongering nonsense. So get off my case.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

No, no they’re not they are completely different to call them the same is to enforce you own ignorance. The conspiracy view that Al-Qa’ida and the Taliban were both funded by the CIA is a fallacy so if that’s all you’ve got you better go get some bigger guns, because ignorance is not a very big gun, it’s like bring a butter knife to a gun fight.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Oh come off it “I haven’t spoke in absolutes” there is no reason to start ranting about false flags. And you did say that it could lead up to a false flag, emm how? Why can’t we just have posts discussing these events without the unnecessary speculative spin? And your OP is full of speculative spin.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

reply to post by tristar

No, no they’re not they are completely different to call them the same is to enforce you own ignorance. The conspiracy view that Al-Qa’ida and the Taliban were both funded by the CIA is a fallacy so if that’s all you’ve got you better go get some bigger guns, because ignorance is not a very big gun, it’s like bring a butter knife to a gun fight.

You have your sources i have my sources, everyone is entitled to their own opinion based on information at hand. To suggest ignorance to a person like myself is not something that people mention to me in real life. As far as the cia is concerned and its funding of the taliban to attack russian forces in the 80's, was simply the beginning of today's issue. Did you know that many weapons used by the taliban in today's conflicts are from the 80's and are of u.s. origin. Have you ever wondered why is it then when weapons ar found and announced to the public that no serial numbers are also released, is it perhaps that the date of manufacture is of several decades ago. food for thought.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

The Taliban wasn’t formed until 1994 so there is no way the CIA could have funded them, the ISI yes, CIA no. As for the weapons, if you read about the stingers gave to the Mujahedeen in the 1980’s, most of them were used up by the time of the 2001 invasion however there was a operation to retrieve what was left of them. In fact there is a very good book by the guy who was sent to negotiate the return of those weapons.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Everyone run for cover! The truth nazis are out in force on the forums. They have the monopoly on "the truth". Anything suggested or speculated over and above the strict parameters of lame stream media is a lie deserving of the truth nazis' full wrath. Any 'spin' will be swiftly and harshly dealt with by..... the truth nazis!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join