It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing in northwest Pakistan kills five - police

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Oh what I am a nazi now because I am speaking the truth and “denying ignorance”, if that makes me a truth nazi then so be it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

NO TRUTH FOR YOU!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Seeing as how Pakistan has "THE BOMB" let's hope this gets squashed ASAP.... If Pakistan ever becomes a failed state... It's gonna go DOWN!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Seeing as how Pakistan has "THE BOMB" let's hope this gets squashed ASAP.... If Pakistan ever becomes a failed state... It's gonna go DOWN!!!!

"if" its more a case of "when"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Those will do. Was that the Christian zealots or the Muslim zealots that did all that?

/TOA

LOL. Take your pick. They are part of the same ballet

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by tristar

The Taliban wasn’t formed until 1994 so there is no way the CIA could have funded them, the ISI yes, CIA no. As for the weapons, if you read about the stingers gave to the Mujahedeen in the 1980’s, most of them were used up by the time of the 2001 invasion however there was a operation to retrieve what was left of them. In fact there is a very good book by the guy who was sent to negotiate the return of those weapons.

They simply migrated and merged. You shouldn't confuse that they only have one thing in mind and that is to expel all foreigners and the west is a foreigner this is within their culture, it is within their everyday lifestyle. To give you an indication of their culture, they actually had Alexander the Great on their official currency notes. This how deeply embedded their view of themselves and their position is. Similar examples are throughout ancient history and modern history on how a visitor decides to do away with all indigenous culture and ideology inorder for them to be accepted into a global world. Will it succeed, it is far to early to determine the outcome.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

You do realise that response does nothing to weaken my argument, there is just nothing there for me to respond to.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by tristar

You do realise that response does nothing to weaken my argument, there is just nothing there for me to respond to.

I never realized it was an argument, i was merely pointing out my opinion that all factions have merged now and guess who the intruder is.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What a bunch of pansy ass cowards! All terrorist know they would be obliterated in a military conflict so they attack innocent civilians. Tora Bora showed that we would mop the sand with their blood so they have turned to cowardice without shame. I hope they read this. I am calling you out for what you are! A piece of cowardly scum who will one day see your blood on your own hands after we come for you and your accomplices! I hope you all die as miserable as every innocent life you have taken from this earth you bunch of cowards!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In regards to another retalliation, one of my colleagues just told me there is going to be ANOTHER, not so publicly known royal wedding at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh this July....a Princess is getting married. Could be a possible target for another attack considering the Scottish Parliament building is right across the road aswell?!?!

I don't know any other details of the wedding and don't care too much for the Royals in general, hadnt heard anything about it until 5 minutes ago when we were discussing the Pakistan attacks this morning. Just thought I should bring this to the peoples of ATS's attention. =]
edit on 09/05/2011 by Matti420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

reply to post by tristar

I never realized it was an argument, i was merely pointing out my opinion that all factions have merged now and guess who the intruder is.

Don't worry mate, I was accused of shouting - 'starting to shout a false flag' .

Why are you starting to shout false flag already.

kevinallknowing is concerned only for the truth, well his interpretation of what truth is. So if anyone else's "truth" doesn't hold up to kevinallknowing's standard of "truth", you will be publicly scorned and censure.
By the way anyone who doesn't read kevinallknowing's signature thread is intellectually constipated.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I have no time for childish insults, if you can’t maintain an adult conversation about this I will not waste my time with you. Have fun basking in your own ignorance

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Al-Qa’ida and the Taliban are two different groups don’t confuse the two.

They are united by Islamic fundamentalism. They have the same goals in mind. Why is this lost on you?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well the Taliban’s goals are more localised were as Al-Qa’ida’s are much more ambitious with a global vision. Both organisations have different leadership, funding, organisation, deviations in ideology, back ground, members and the list just goes on and on. Just because both follow a extreme interpretation of the Qur’an does not make them the same.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by SteveR

Well the Taliban’s goals are more localised were as Al-Qa’ida’s are much more ambitious with a global vision. Both organisations have different leadership, funding, organisation, deviations in ideology, back ground, members and the list just goes on and on. Just because both follow a extreme interpretation of the Qur’an does not make them the same.

The so called Taliban are not confined to caves or cultivating poppy fields, if you think as much, then i guess i default by option.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Thats a lot of people. Damn. OMG its bad. Verrry very bad. I thought terrorism was going to be over with capture of OBL.

You did? Everything I've thought is that it would get worse. It's called retaliation...but at least it's in Pakistan. I'm sorry for the deaths of all the innocent people, but Pakistan created the Taliban and harbored Bin Laden. You reap what you sow.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
why are the taliban retaliating? what happened to al qaeda?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The Taliban are retaliating because they are slowly losing thier sanctuary in Pakistan. I think little of the latest attack has to do with the death of OBL. Pakistan has been called out for harboring Bin Laden and the Taliban were already under stress in Pakistan's sanctuarys as it was. The discovery of Bin Laden in Pakistan only put further pressure on the Taliban hiding in Pakistan.

The US military has long known that to win the war in Afghanistan is going to take Pakistan's complete buy in to eliminate Taliban hideouts in Pakistan. Ever kill visible ants with ant spray and they are back the very next day? That's because you didn't get the nest. We all know where the Taliban nest is. After all, Pakistan created the Taliban so none of this is rocket science. The ability of the Taliban to have safe haven in Pakistan is why we are still fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan to this very day.

Until the Taliban ant's nest within Pakistan is sprayed we will never win in Afghanistan. The discover of OBL in Pakistan has put enormous pressure on the Pakistan government and it's Army to get the hell off the fence and quit harboring these guys. The recent Taliban attack is meant to scare the Pakistani government out of cooperating with the West. That's all it is plain and simple, an attack on innocents to garner enough fear to maintain the staus qou...nothing more, nothing less.

Pakistan created the problem...now they finally have to fix it or alienate the US and others. If further attacks occur I find it hard to believe they will be willing to fix the problem. As a result...Pakistan will be our next target. It makes more sense to fight inside Pakistan than Afghanistan anyways. After all...this is where the Taliban nest lies. You crush that nest and the rest of the mission in Afghanistan is easy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

They are united by Islamic fundamentalism. They have the same goals in mind. Why is this lost on you?

The TRUE Islam religion forbids you from harming any living creature on the planet. No matter what!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Okay another bombing ... and it will also receive another avenge soon . lol

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

Originally posted by SteveR

The TRUE Islam religion forbids you from harming any living creature on the planet. No matter what!

Then obviously humans don't qualify as "living creatures" in Islam. The koran should add an appendix with a glossary of terms and a list of those species considered "living creatures." With everything I know about the Koran defines non-believers as infidels...not living creatures. So we must die. And for all intense purposes, the radicals pretty much stick to that asessment..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join