It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Elevens Everywhere?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Since we don't have a forum called "tin foil hat", I decided to put this here.
Just kidding.

Honestly, I'm putting it here because of a few things I read while doing a little research on the prevalence of this "phenomena". Since I was definitely ignorant of it until this year.

Just after the first of the year, I began noticing some coincidences. Occasionally I would look at the clock, and it would be 11 minutes after the hour. The first several times this happened, I didn't give it much thought, and truly passed it off as coincidence.

After I noticed it continued. And that 11:11 also began popping up, I reasoned that since I look at the clock frequently because my business requires me to keep track of time for appointments, that is why I was noticing it more often. I also suspected there was probably an expectation subconsciously that was at least partially responsible for what I was experiencing. Again. I passed it all off and put it out of my mind.

Reasoning it all out seemed to cure me. Or so I thought. After some days of no more 11's, it came back full force. I noticed it on clocks, street addresses occasionally, and other places. I found this highly unusual, but still maintained that it was all a subconscious thing rather than a conspiracy by TPTB to drive me insane with 11's.

After doing a little research, it seems this is not so uncommon. And other people have, and are experiencing this 11 phenomenon. Some seem to think this is tied to an awakening of "the third eye". Some seem to believe this is your subconscious trying to get your attention. But for what? I do meditate. I also utilize self-hypnosis.

This month, things have peaked. Not only do I seem to be able to look at the clock at 11 minutes after the hour, and see it other places. I was in line at a convenience store recently, and just as I was leaving, the cashier told the guy behind me his total was $11.11. I actually laughed out loud at that one as I left.

Truthfully, I don't see this as a problem per se. I see it more as an intense curiousity at this point. But I'd be very interested to entertain the thoughts of others on this no matter how far-out or skeptical.
edit on 5/12/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Want to get creeped out???
go read my thread on 11 11 11
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Its funny indeed! I have noticed my entire life that I frequently awake and look at the clock during the day at exactly 3:33!!! I have no idea and wonder if I will ever know. Maybe I will die at that time....who knows. One thing is certain.. that sequence of numbers has me baffled and I am sorry to say but I AM SO GLAD I am not the only one who experiences the same numbers and or number over and over again.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
WTF!! As I was reading this I looked at the time on my iPhone. I'm in Perth, Western Australia FYI. The time read 23:11. The fact it was 11 passed the hour was strange enough until I clicked that 23hrs is 11pm (yeah took me a second or two hehe). So yeah 11:11pm in the 11:11 thread, you may be on to something, who knows........

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Lol, he's already freaked out by elevens and you go and freak him out some more, what gives?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
its been happening to me for the last 5 years ..its now every damn day ..at night i hit the same two sets of numbers ..22.22 (the tv is usually on channel 2 at this time too ) and then 23,23 ..before i started noticing this it was always 4.20 ..(make of that what you will) ,i recently spent the afternoon in the company of dr cameron adams of the anthropology dept at canterbury university in england ..he had not long hosted the breaking conventions conference (graham hancock made an appearance and talked ayahuasca ) anyway ..his deep knowledge and friendly voice said that we must really sit up and take notice of such coincendences as they are for whatever reason important to us in some way ..id love to know what way though as im not religious ,i dont do angels ,guardian or otherwise ..but have some experiences of other realms shall we say .

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Mine is a story I found in the farmers almanac...
about what happened a 100 years ago on 11,11,1911
we have another one of those this year.. 11,11, 2011...
so who knows???

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have a similar problem.
I always see 12:12, 14:14, 22:22 not just does 3 but on every hour. It doesn't bother me at all, always saw it as coincidence.
Glad to see i'm not the only one

Thanks,
OnlyLove.

i swear i didn't do this on purpose but i posted this on 17:17 gmt+1

edit on 12/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If you see 11:11 on the clock more than twice a day, there are probably aliens nearby...

BTW, my son has this thing with the number 117.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jeremiah 33:3 is referred to as God's phone number. Maybe it's time to answer...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
im now back to seeing 4.20 again ..wtf?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You made your post three minutes too early

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

I will indeed check out your thread on this. Sounds interesting.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
WTF!! As I was reading this I looked at the time on my iPhone. I'm in Perth, Western Australia FYI. The time read 23:11. The fact it was 11 passed the hour was strange enough until I clicked that 23hrs is 11pm (yeah took me a second or two hehe). So yeah 11:11pm in the 11:11 thread, you may be on to something, who knows........

WTF indeed. Maybe it's contagious.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by riv0303

You made your post three minutes too early

Now that's funny.

ETA: I should have waited three minutes. It certainly would have been apropo.
edit on 5/12/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I used to be really obsessed with pattens in the time. I used to take pictures whenever I saw one... (Yeah, I don't really have much of a life).
Whenever I make a wish at 11:11, it always comes true. Always. It's not big stuff like "I wish that I'd win the lottery!", but more stuff like "I wish my cat won't follow me to school in the morning." and "I wish I won't have a runny nose tomorrow." Hoozah! No cat following OR runny noses. Could just be a coincidence, either way, very odd... But I'm not complaining!

(My 20th post! The wild Monday evolved!)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Definitely...My big moment with 11:11 was when I literally had the urge to jerk my head towards the clock and it was 11:11...I very very rarely look at the clock...I kind of live into the day, so that freaked me out...I forgot all about it until recently...I live in Berlin and just recently I walked through a neighborhood with old apartement buildings...like really old...and...as I was strolling along I look up and I see apartement block 11 the number is golden and it has some sort of special lining around it, with the city emblem and everything + a little text above it...something like: Berlin's special blabla ( not kidding )

I'd really love to know what the hell the deal is with this number.
edit on 12-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

Hahahaha....... Believe me... as soon as he answers his phone call from me I will clue you in on everything he has told me. I beg him daily to use me for whatever he wants....I am a seeker and a believer my friend.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Maybe it seems like they see a lot of 11's because they heard about the 11 :11 "phenomenon". I never noticed 11's til I read here... now I notice everytime I see an 11...hahahaha.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

11.11 ? Ihave been seing them since I was 11! Very true. A few years ago my mother died and we had always celebrated her birthday on the 9th of November. We checked through her papers and on her birth certificate the true date was 11.11. !! Everything around me and always has been related to 11.11. Social security ending in 11.11, medical card 11.11 bank card when received expires 11.11.11 Strange? Time on clock many times 11.11
Not something I seek but law of attraction?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join