It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do pedophiles get such little punishment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I get so angry when I read about the punishments given to some pedophiles here in England you get less time if you molest a young than you do if you rob a bank or sell drugs it's disgusting.They even get to have there own cushy cells when they should be put in with the other detainees yeah they will get beat up and some may be killed but this is what they deserve if the victim is old enough to remember there life is ruined.
This became a big issue when I had kids myself if I was unfortunate enough to have this happen to my kid I would torture the man/woman because you couldn't Evan begin to imagine what that poor kid has been put through.There needs to be a fixed life sentence to any kind of child molestation.

These poor kids are defenceless it's time the law on this changed for the good of the kids

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Many times because the people that punish them are pedo's themselves...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

What complete and utter nonsense.

I really can't believe what I read on ATS some days...

Anyway, in reply to the OP, I agree with you. S+F. More certainly needs to be done on this issue because as of right now, the system is lacking big time to say the least.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

LMAO
The only reason i think, to bring back capital punishment in this country is pedophilia and high treason. No other punishment is enough

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%, I have two daughters myself and I would do time myself for the both of them. Even if they get minimal sentences compared to other crimes, they should be made known to the public so others can protect their children aswell when the sickos get out.

I can't see how anyone can get satisfaction out of molesting a child. They do deserve life sentences for that sort of crap

S+F .

edit on 12-5-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

I'm with you there I don't think there would be to many complaints if pedophiles got hung.They could lock them in a room with a load of victims mothers.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Most paedophiles serve their time then come out thinking that their punishment has been done, all forgotten and lets move on.
Although they will be on the sex offenders register for the rest of their lives, most change their name drop off the register and start all over again.

Eventually if caught enough times performing their sick acts, they are never released.

The problem though is how many lives of innocent children do they have to ruin before they are imprisoned for good ?

The judicial system should be ashamed but it's not.
It is so behind the times.

I cant help but think of films like 'personal services' where some of the high up people (MP's, barristers and judges) had some very very odd fetishes bordering on sick.

But that's the people in charge of this country for you.
edit on 12/5/2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

Should set the small room out like something from hostel (the movie), let all the mothers and fathers in and tie the peedo to the chair. And on the wall is a large selection of useful scary utensils if you no what i mean
haha

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've read that some pedophiles are people that have been abused as kids there selves so that tells me unless they get locked up for life,there penis surgically removed or there fingers which if you ask me is a small price for taking a child's virginty or innocents away from them this is going to be a never ending circle.

Thanks for the posts I'm glad to see I'm not the person who thinks deeply about this,as I said in my op I only started thinking about this after having my own kids it's then you realise how innocent and defenceless they really are.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Uncertain1 because: Spelling

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Because all this humanitarian bs crap and this kinder gentler politically correct f*ed up world does not allow us to just go ahead and shoot them dead.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Fathers would kill to quickly woman would make them suffer never cross a mother and her kids.If I tell my kids off I see the red glint in my girlfriends eyes

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The people that do this to a child are scumbags. If you are wondering why they don't press on it so much is that the people in charge are the very ones that do it as well. If you don't do it then you won't get into power. It is just so they can hold it over your head. I have Wayne Madsen Videos on my YouTube channel and one week (Wayne Madsen Report March 20th 2011) he went into this very subject. He had Mr. Nick Bryant the author of "The Franklin Scandle" on. If you haven't heard or seen the show I would suggest listening to it. They are all scumbags and will burn for doing that to a child. Gross. The first video of it is here: youtu.be...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Why do pedophiles get such little punishment?

Because judges don't like handing out harsh penalties to a kindred spirit.
edit on 12-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I really think someone who has fantasies of homosexual anal rape of other people (such as raping a pedophile in prison) are really not qualified to carry out justice. The fact that you are advocating rape and killings qualifies you as a sexual predator.

Your whole concept of justice is uncivilized monkey business best reserved for zoos. You believe that the foundation of justice should be creating two wrongs to equal one right. WRONG, the point of justice should be to compensate victims. If the victim is never compensated, there is never justice regardless of how many of your an anal rape fantasies are realized, uncertain1.

Also, when you "read about a pedophiles punishment" its not going to actually make the news unless there is something noteworthy about it. The news usually written by a bunch of authoritarian pricks. So they will only tell you about punishments that are too light and NEVER tell you about the ones that are excessive.

The point of pedophile justice is supposed to be on preventing it from happening again. But you never once made any one suggestion that even just might keep it from happening again. So perhaps you should be discussing that instead of your twisted sexual fantasies and bloodlust fantasies.
edit on 12-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DanWergie

Thanks for the you tube link will have a listen later when got the time.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Anal rape you pr##k you must have that on your mind mate I never mention no rape.You can't have kids mate if you have you can't tell me you would be happy to find out you live next door to a pedophile who just done 3 years in jail for abuseing a 6 year old girl and he still has all the tools he needs to reaffend go away mate can't deal with people who do stuff by the book not on this subjected how do you compensate them then give em some money.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

np dude I am just trying to get the word out and this subject really makes me angry.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

You mention anal alot considering I didn't mention it once maybe you have some of your own demons you have to fight and don't want to see anyone come to harm pedophiles I'm afraid I have no compassion for.

Every entitled to an opinion just don't assume I'm some sadistic minded person this is just a matter that makes me cringe and yes I would kill a peedo if one of my kids was the victim as would 90% of parents I should imagine.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

here in England you get less time if you molest a young than you do if you rob a bank or sell drugs

-REALLY??? Wow, wtf is wrong with your government? Don't get me wrong, it could be the same here in The States as far as I know, but.....goddamn.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by civilchallenger

I really think someone who has fantasies of homosexual anal rape of other people (such as raping a pedophile in prison) are really not qualified to carry out justice. The fact that you are advocating rape and killings qualifies you as a sexual predator.

Why would that qualify anyone as a sexual predator? pedophiles are a protected species in my country. Not only do they get time here, they get protective custody, released and then offend again. There identity is hidden from the public and for some reason, the government keeps shacking them up when they are released near schools. Maybe they are watching to see if they will re-offend, but thats not good enough.

Your whole concept of justice is uncivilized monkey business best reserved for zoos. You believe that the foundation of justice should be creating two wrongs to equal one right. WRONG, the point of justice should be to compensate victims. If the victim is never compensated, there is never justice regardless of how many of your an anal rape fantasies are realized, uncertain1.

And how do you compesate someone who is scarred for life? With money, give them a pat on the back and say there there? Sometimes justice is not enough. I would want to see the prick who done it to my child, be tortured.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join