It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collective Consciousness and the End of World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS, this is my first thread so please....don't flame. That being said, as many of you know there was a supposed "prediction" that became reality today. No matter how small you believe the prediction to be, it still occurred just as Raffaele Bendandi said it would. For some reason I'm beginning to think that this happened simply because of the fact that so many people in that area believed it to be true. With the experiments performed by Art Bell on C2C on this very subject made me a believer that it works. IF collective consciousness does exist, we are in for some major trouble on December 21, 2012.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

Then people need to adjust their thinking and we will be in for some major good. I also believe that our individual as well as collective consciousness can affect matter on a scale that we don't even begin to comprehend at this point. Just because we have not at this point seen tangible evidence of such effects doesn't mean that it's not occuring.
edit on 11-5-2011 by HarryJoy because: edit to add

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

But what if major disasters now are the best thing for humans in the long run?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Which prediction? The prediction that an earthquake would happen in Rome, Italy......but actually happened in Spain? Or was there a different prediction?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I do believe in collective conscious and that the world is hopefully waking up. I also believe we live in age where manifestation will become a reality in our lifetimes. Can believe worry so much about an earthquake that thu can cause one? Perhaps

edit on 11-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

IMO they obviously are....as I feel that ultimately no mistakes are made in the grand scheme of things. Most peoples lives are riddled with trials and tribulation. I am of the opinion that we are in a seed formation phase of existence from which will grow a plant ( so to speak) that will invert and magnify the energy that was sown. It is the only scenario that would make any sense of all that has taken place on planet earth. For example...if I told you that for every hardship that you endured I will magnify it and convert it into a blissful and joyous experience on a corporate as well as individual basis..... how much would you want?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I used to think the same thing at one point but than I realized why didn't this happen during the dark ages? Humanity will continue and the world won't end. We may face some dark reality but it has happened before and we got through it scarred and bruised but alive.

Collective consciousness is a false dogma along with "The Secret". You can't make things happen just by thinking it could. There are 2 steps to the process 1) The Idea and 2) Doing it.

You could have the greatest ideas in the world but they mean nothing if you don't follow through. Or you could be amazing at implementing strategies but what is it good for if you don't have good ideas to back it up?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

That's the thing, he never predicted a date, or a place only a year. But, for some reason the Italians believed it to happen today.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

not just an earthquake, world disaster. If, on December 21, 2012 everyone is believing in the heart of hearts the world is going to end....could it?

top topics

join