It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Earthquake - Clocktower Falls Live - Iluminati Card ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here is the video:

Iluminati Card:

edit on 11-5-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks like time for a Spanish Inquisition.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Negative. The clock and tower still stand. If the whole building had come down I would have said maybe, but it didn't and the clock still remains. Besides hasn't it been determined the clock tower in the combined disasters card is in Japan?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's the combined disasters card.
And this disaster is combined with what else exactly?

Seems VERY far fetched to link it to that illuminati card game card based on that a small town church bell fell to the ground only.
That is not unlikely to happen in any big quake around a town with a church bell tower in it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
the time on the clock looks to read 11:11 as it falls.:puz
( on the card )
edit on 11-5-2011 by dcb1412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
That's the combined disasters card.

Seems VERY far fetched to link it to that illuminati card game card based on that a small town church bell fell to the ground only.
That is not unlikely to happen in any big quake around a town with a church bell tower in it.

Maybe it`s be combined with something to happen very soon.

Also, who told the clocktower in the iluminati card must belong to a big city of the world instead of a small one. And the "funny" part of it was being broadcasted LIVE.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcb1412
the time on the clock looks to read 11:11 as it falls.:puz
( on the card )
edit on 11-5-2011 by dcb1412 because: (no reason given)

looks like 6:00 to me
2nd

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Huh?
I thought that card was already used for the japan quake

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

If you watch the video properly you can see that the clock is actually still in situ ... it was the belfry (bell tower) that fell.

On one of the spanish news reports it shows you the bell amongst the rubble on the ground.

And as someone else said ... it's already been claimed that the clock tower in that illuminati card looks almost identical to one that fell in the Japanese quake.

Woody

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

war, storms, floods, LOL

like nothing is happening right now is what I sense in your attitude and it's hilarious.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

war, storms, floods, LOL

like nothing is happening right now is what I sense in your attitude and it's hilarious.

Haha, it sure is hilarious if you think that was what I ment.
Just as hilarious as to combine an earthquake in Spain with tornadoes in USA or a war in Libya so that a card in a card game gets vaildated somehow.
I might be wrong here, but I was of the impression that the combined disasters would at the very least occur in the same area of the world.
You can combine two disasters that hasn't have to be in the same area or even the same time any day you want, you know.
Which would make the card itself even more hilarious as it then could be used at basically any given time and still be completely accurate.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
something about the video footage seems edited.... thats jus tmy first impression... when the chunks of rocks impact the ground it looks oddly unrealistic.. and the camera brings it off frame quickly.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
wtf did I just watch?...this seem fake to anybody else?...The reporter isn't even fased although part of a tower just landed next to him.
edit on 12-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
fake?...I meant staged.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think it is real, I think the reporter is probably just excited that it was caught on his news report (think bump in the ratings).

I was in broadcasting for a while, I found that when you caught something like that live, it overcame any fear that you might have.

top topics

join