It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Just Have A Time Slip????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok this has just happened about 30 - 40 minutes ago and freaked the sweets out of me.

My mum told me that were expecting a new gas meter and I should wait downstairs while y dad takes her to work. So I'm sitting on the couch by the window with the blinds open looking for this guy to pull up in a van. Then the craziest thing happened.

A lady who lives 3 doors away from us walked past she seen me smiled and waved. I waved back then I went to get the paper which was on the other couch like not even a meter away, I had a quick glance at the sport section then looked out the blinds... there she was walking past again waving. It was weird as heck, because 1. she was fiddling with her pocket with her left hand & 2 she was waving even though I was looking at the paper.

That freaked me out then my dad turned around the corner, but drove past. It was definitely his car because it was the same registration plate (it starts with NFL which makes me giggle and hum the NFL theme) I assumed he went to the off-license to get some beers. Then he pulls up 10 minutes later oblivious to what happened I asked him why he drove past he went "I never" I kept bugging him eventually he turned around and screamed IT WASN'T ME!!!

I seen the same schoolgirl walk past twice after all this occurred she lives 4 doors down I usually talk to her ( I seen some boy spit at her ages ago so i returned the favor) anyway. While all this was occurring I notice a black plane flying over. The lady walked past twice, yet the plane flew over once. It was like a tourist plane I don't know the name of it, but it had a blue light emanating from the from.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nah we just changed the clocks to make you feel more paranoid.

Btw, we also rearranged your house furniture back to where it was originally placed so you wouldnt notice.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Energy companies can have to pay compensation for failing to turn up for appointments to change meters. It is now standard practise for them to utilise a highly controversial localised time dilation device in order to turn time backwards so that they NEVER infact missed the appointment.

Never ceases to amaze me the lengths these greedy corporations will go to.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

lol imagine.

Serious though I am freaked out, I've been googling planes I remembered Cessna so i googled that is the plane I saw in all black with a blue light mist eminating from it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This sounds very strange, maybe you have intense dajavu, quiet normal in some people, some believe its a split thought into a parallel universe. but the aircraft is very peculiar and unexplainable in my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is really interesting. i've heard a lot about time slips recently, and have seen a few really good threads on ATS about them. you should check them out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Very interesting read.
Your experience is not uncommon so don't let it freak you out , buddy .

Terry

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What is "off license"? Excuse my ignorance but I never heard the term. Are you in the US or UK?
Thanks
About your experience, that's creepy. I think I'd go back to sleep and if it happened again, check myself into the nuthouse. I'd be so freaked out!

edit on 12-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: to fix spelling

edit on 12-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Once when i was returning from my Dads factory (its 50 minute drive to my home) i drove for 5 minutes and suddenly i found my self near my house in big traffic. I was so Shocked that i pressed brake padal hard and missed accident. not few but hundred of times things happen which i already knew i dont know whats the phenomena but i even knew what one will do and will say, even minute details, I dont know whats this but i had time slips few times but that was the major one which shocked me, I consulted psychatarists and one of them told me it might be a really first stage of epilepsy, but what about knowing the big situations that what one will do and what he will say in very detail, freaks me out, and i feel watching the most of occrances second or third time One important thing is i have noticed that i watch dreams which come true and most of time i forget my dream when i wake up so may be i feel repetation because i have watched that happening in dream, Like the movie Inception they have mentioned that in dream state we spent more time then physical world minimum 10 times, this is how brain works, so might be during those slips our mind is in altered state, this is what i have come to conclusion
edit on 13-5-2011 by mustfarhan because: something forgot to mention

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I constantly have dreams that come true. Nothing on a crazy scale but for instance I would dream of a situation where I'm talking to my dad (him lecturing me). I see myself sitting in the chair and going into the pantry to get something. Later down the road the same event happens and I notice after I end up doing the last activity I was doing up until I woke up. I realize it was dejavu.

I wonder why it happens.

new topics

top topics

join