It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Emergency Alert System Set To Launch In NYC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I,think they using ubl on this..........They are afraid the middle east is coming here,putting more fear in us,then we will do this.So sad AMERICA.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thanks,I,didn't see this article,very nicely done!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

maybe,i got it wrong,but I,thought they said we all had to have this in our phones,or no turn on.That we can't opt out on it on any phone,old or new.............
government said we have to have it on all of are phones.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Most have not.

Very covertly named. Just like the plan.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
I wonder if they wouldn't pull a stunt like Sprint did to me several years back.

I was on their pay-as-you-go plan when a mandatory upgrade letter was sent out. Not an upgrade in service. No, you HAD to buy a new phone or else you would be booted.

To make matters worse, while the guy was monkeying around with my new phone he popped the back open and "pasted" some sort of chip in there. Didn't think much of it at the time, since I was considerably more trusting (naive?) back then. Now?

Oh that they will.... mandatory upgrade or no soup for you.

Now that I think about it, my cell phone is pinged every half hour, it even tells the tower when my phone is off ! This brings the next question.... The microchip, why use a new chip to receive text when THEY already have your number? If I wanted to, I could easily find all the numbers in my area or anywhere and have my computer text them!

I'm going to bet they are installing some form of spyware with the National Emergency Alert System.

Like how they used the word "Opt out"...like used by TSA pat downs ect....... basically they are saying bend over or else.

edit on 11-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

the chip is so they can control us,and shut us down,freedom of the phone is gone.You know like the countries did on the internet,in the middle east,Our president said he wouldn't do the internet,but look they are doing our phones.not right ,not right.True I,speak about my bible,but this proves it is coming true,my friends,it is here now.beware,speak to your senators!!!!!!!

I agree that the need for a "chip" seems unnecessary......but "freedom of the phone is gone?" How so?

Don't panic.....I'm not sure what you are talking about when you say "this proves it is coming true," but I have a feeling we're all still gonna be here for many more years. This end of the world, apocalypse, and Second Coming stuff is getting really old.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I live in Japan, how does this affect me? You state "we" alot so I guess you mean everyone in the whole world.

Sorry, did I expose your USA-centric universe?

Sorry man.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was just at the post office yesterday and I noticed a flyer saying all men 18 - 25 had to register with the services in case they reinstate the draft. The flyer said the only way they'd be drafted is if there was a National Emergency. Now they are installing this National Emergency Alert System... seems like we're gearing up for a big war, no?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wanted to add that I really don't have a problem with this system. I think we need a redundant system that works in times of emergency. We need energy resolutions, we need high speed internet for the masses.

The problem I have is that The Giants stuck it to the little guy's, you and me, as usual. Corporate power wins again.

We would have got a lot better deal if the lobbyist would have kept their filthy hands out of what is "best" for us.

The FCC as I understand tried hard to enforce the 4 stipulations that Google set up. They lost to AT&T and Verizon big money.

We lost a new technological revolution in this country and the two giants keep their monopoly.

If they , the government, wanted to really do something about the current recession that we are in they would MAKE SURE that this kind of thing does not happen.

I am disgusted with the way that this life changer was swept under the rug so as Joe Public would not see it coming until implementation was underway.....now.

It's too late. But we can protest in the right ways. I put all the FCC links in my Auction 73 thread. You can be involved.

Also, they only have the money to do this if we pay for it. Getting rid of cell phones at this point seems inconceivable, but our monthly payment to these companies are paying for the whole shebang.

Here is my thread again. A Plug.

Auction 73 The Biggest Little Auction You Never Heard Of

edit on 11-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Don't listen to the alert system then, you can be left behind.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Consumers would be able to opt out of all but those presidential messages.

Think about what THAT means. Now we get "COMMERCIALS" on our Darn cell phones

I wonder how long it will be before there is a black market for techs who remove that chip. I am sure the criminal element will be already gearing up.

I can't locate the link but there was a real dust up when the criminals were forging the new "non-forgable drivers licences" The state was MASS the equipment was stolen from 100 Nashua street in the Westend of Boston.
edit on 11-5-2011 by crimvelvet because: Added last paragraph

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

I was just at the post office yesterday and I noticed a flyer saying all men 18 - 25 had to register with the services in case they reinstate the draft. The flyer said the only way they'd be drafted is if there was a National Emergency. Now they are installing this National Emergency Alert System... seems like we're gearing up for a big war, no?

I suggest you read the thread I posted four months ago: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline the events that will shepherd us into WWIII or at least Martial Law.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Once they get this going, this chip will start being installed into our tv so big sis can talk to you in your living room. I have a friend working at a big satellite company who has told me of what is coming. They will also have specific channels or programs that break into the channel you are watching, like a pop up message/video.
Right now, hold on to old tv's from the 90s to early 2000s that are not flatscreens. Same with old radios, cells, and mp3 players. I heard newer ipod touches would be chipped... But that is a rumor.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Don't listen to the alert system then, you can be left behind.

I prefer to be left behind in the mind games they are preparing for us. The terror meter that the bush admin came up with will be a gentle lullaby compared to the insanity and fear tptb want to intstill into the minds of the people.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

There is no end of the world coming, just and end to our way of life as we know it. It will continue gradually, our loss of privacy and freedom all in the name of terror. These earth changes we are seeing were told to me by our tribal elders, and they are normal for the time and cycles of this planet.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Uncalled for. I respect Japanese people and culture and have Japanese ancestors. I for the most part, detest America, where I live. But you don't have to be snippy. He was simply stating "We" to include all in America, just as my Japanese friends use "We" When talking about the EarthQuake that happened or the reactors.

But I never go "Oh but ti doesn't effect me, so it not we."

You think American's are self involved? Get over yourself.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
1) Logman
The title of the post is "National Emergency Alert System Set To Launch In NYC". This indicates that it is a national emergency alert system in the country where NYC is located. It's not surprising that when people say "we" or "us" those people are referring to Americans.
2) kylioneXsushi
I am no patriot. I believe that patriotism is a tool used to manipulate the masses. Having said that, If you are miserable where you live, move.

I didn't mean for that to sound rude kylioneXsushi. I just don't like to see people unhappy about their situationwhen they have the power to change it.
edit on 5/11/2011 by GeistMelange because: possible rudeness

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thats it, im getting a landline and rotary phone!

Ill take orders for dechipping phones now, I knew my it education would pay off somehow, hahaha!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is what I was waiting for.

Just damn.

Great find. I hope this important news does not get shoveled under by the Osama threads.

Ahem. Considering Osama was "killed" on May Day as a last kick to the balls of Freedom.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
bloombbberg is a dangerous izreali. he frequently visits his homeland even tho he is supposed to be taking care of new york.

new york is corrupt with zog. schumer is worse than bloombbberg. but both are die hard xionists.

we are doomed while traitors such as these two izrealis control government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join