It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Children Walking to School Being Stoned By Adults (Warning Graphic Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The video ?????? what's it about ??????

Is it to do with Religion once again being a cause of hatred and division or is it kids who have had their PS3 accounts stopped ??

PDUK

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think every child in Palestine probably has their own slingshot!

hmm, maybe they should considering this is what they are up against daily:

but hey, it's all propaganda including the video supplied by ISRAELI activists. Yup, it's all the kids throwing stones for no reason attacking those poor defenseless settlers.

There are two sides to this story, and your bigotry has closed one of them off.

Yup, those stupid dirty arab kids daring to LIVE AND GO TO SCHOOL, which is an obvious attempt to goad the Israelis into attacking them.

before you start, yes, both sides use propaganda to their advantage, this doesn't change what's going on there.
edit on 10-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That had to be the weakest video EVER posted on this site.
No audio, what a joke I could transcribe any worlds in the world to that clip.
No shots of rock throwing except one actor who just throws a rock, doesn't show where the rock goes or anything.

More weak fake anti-semitic BS from the usual crowd of western haters.

The girl with the bruised eye probably got whacked by her brother or father, it's a fact 90% of violence is domestic. hahaha can't believe how many gullible people fall for the weakest propaganda on the planet.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Are you guys hearing yourselves? I mean really?

I agree that for ANYONE - even a Jew - to hurt a child in any way is a despicable act, and something I could not defend in any way. That being said, I saw NOTHING on that video, NOTHING at all, to suggest that story (settlers throwing rocks at kids) is true. Even the little girl whose eye was hurt had hurt it months ago, and who's to say she didn't hurt it falling down while playing in her own yard?

I can hear it now, "But the little girl wouldn't lie!" OF COURSE SHE WOULD! They ALL would. Have none of you ever seen al-Aqsa TV which is run by Hamas? Forget about the fact that ALL kids lie to get their "enemies" in trouble, let's get more specific - Hamas is indoctrinating these poor children from before they can walk to want one thing: DEATH.

Most of you are adults, and most of you are quite intelligent. So use that intelligence to see who is REALLY abusing these kids, every single day, with shows like "Pioneers of Tomorrow" where Mickey Mouse lookalike Farfur used to tell the kids that the greatest thing they can hope for is to be "martyred." I say "used to" because one of the skits on the show had an "Israeli interrogator" beat Mickey Mouse to death! Do you think your children would have any love for, or be inclined to tell the truth about, the people that murdered Mickey Mouse?

Think about it people! Who is really abusing these children?

If, after watching these vids, you still think it is the Israelis, then you really have a screw loose. It's not only their TV shows, but their teachers and PARENTS who are telling them the best thing they can hope for is to die killing a Jew.

And you can find HUNDREDS of more examples in the related vids on the right. If you want to be outraged, be outraged at Hamas and the parents of these kids. They are doing far worse than throwing stones at them; they are strapping bombs to them and sending them off to kill other children.

Wake up, and Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I agree with you that the OPs video is lack luster, doesn't mean this crap isn't going on daily, but I digress, the UN, Red Cross, Israeli Activists, and all other groups are obviously antisemitic. And any of the videos actually showing the settler violence, well, the arabs MADE them do it right?

Feel free to point out how any of that is antisemitic. Nice try, please play again.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

The girl with the bruised eye probably got whacked by her brother or father, it's a fact 90% of violence is domestic. hahaha can't believe how many gullible people fall for the weakest propaganda on the planet.

This is the weakest argument EVER on ATS...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

that game goes both ways, but you'd never show videos like this would you? you'd never go indepth on the things the ultra othordox Israeli Jews are teaching their kids about YOU, would you? didn't think so.

Anyways, it's funny, I agree that it's disturbing to harm a child for any reason, but then you go on to essentially blame it on the kids, then say they are making it up. It's happening and documented continually, but the IDF filter over at youtube is quite good at removing them.

Again, feel free to debunk the video I posted in my previous post that was supplied by ISRAELI ACTIVISTS.

And lets just stop and wait a second, when is the last documented child suicide bomber in Israel?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

It was the wrong video, but the right event. Religious hatred leading to people behaving atrociously. I had tried to post.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Wake up, and Deny Ignorance.

Take your own advice. Hamas is wrong, Israel is wrong, Violence is wrong. Choosing which side is better in a race war is like choosing to die in a fire vs being dismembered.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Hi just saw this on one of my channels the titles and video are both disturbing and graphic. Please do not watch it if you do not want to be upset.

Disturbing and graphic? SERIOUSLY???? You must not have kids because I've seen a lot worse than this as a result of pitching off a bicycle in the driveway. A little smudge on the cheek is hardly "disturbing and graphic". Check out the videos of Muslims stoning girls to death for the "crime" of being raped or dating a non-Muslim if you want disturbing and graphic. As others have said, this clip is just pure propaganda. Surely if there's as much Israeli-on-Palestinian violence going on as so many people claim then it's possible to catch at least one incidence on video.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It's totally OK when the Israeli's attack the Palestinians right? It's OK that they hit the untermensch's kids with stones right? It's OK if the Israeli's want to be Nazi's... I'm sorry, but under NO circumstances, be you Jewish, Palestinian, Christian or Atheist is it OK to take out your anger on innocent kids.

Hope these Israeli pieces of **** rot in hell. (Not all Israeli's of course, I'm just venting.)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

then it's possible to catch at least one incidence on video.

feel free to watch the videos I posted as they show just that and more. I could also find the footage of an Israeli running down children in the street, i could post tons.

Seriously i just don't get why you people can't admit killing is WRONG, violence IS WRONG, whomever does it, for whatever reason it is WRONG.

to see seemingly intelligent people try to justify violence against KIDS is disgusting and I'm really starting to rethink being a part of this community, the level headed people are clearly outnumbered.

you've got racists who hate arabs
you've got racists who hate jews

then you have us in the middle saying both sides and wrong.

Yup every single video of settler violence is just fake, completely faked. but every video of violence against the settlers? Well that's 100% legit no need to even ask for a source.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I agree with you that the OPs video is lack luster, doesn't mean this crap isn't going on daily, but I digress, the UN, Red Cross, Israeli Activists, and all other groups are obviously antisemitic. And any of the videos actually showing the settler violence, well, the arabs MADE them do it right?

Feel free to point out how any of that is antisemitic. Nice try, please play again.

Play with what? There is no content here. The video is bogus, it shows nothing so there is no discussion to be had on this thread. Just like your sentences are void of anything but unfounded speculation.

I do love the videos the previous poster put up of the official Palestinian TV programs to teach HATRED to children, now that is real abuse with real evidence.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Don't leave man there a few of us here! =)

Where in Canada are you?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by UcDat
Hi just saw this on one of my channels the titles and video are both disturbing and graphic. Please do not watch it if you do not want to be upset.

Disturbing and graphic? SERIOUSLY???? You must not have kids because I've seen a lot worse than this as a result of pitching off a bicycle in the driveway. A little smudge on the cheek is hardly "disturbing and graphic". Check out the videos of Muslims stoning girls to death for the "crime" of being raped or dating a non-Muslim if you want disturbing and graphic. As others have said, this clip is just pure propaganda. Surely if there's as much Israeli-on-Palestinian violence going on as so many people claim then it's possible to catch at least one incidence on video.

Excellent point on the stoning, here is some real info on that, which is real. WARNING graphic video on the link.

www.apostatesofislam.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

No idea, I didn't watch it. Was helping out another poster by embedding it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

sigh lots of bad stuff on every side or you telling us this is more civilized?

The amount of people stoned to death by extreme Islamist is a tiny fraction compared to those killed by our leaders in their false flag wars.

Tons of more graphic videos about Gaza but the rules say not to post them. So I dont besides t I doubt your interested in the facts at all when all you do is spout hate about one side.

edit on 10-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If it would have been Palestinans throwing rocks, Israel would count them as 'missles' and 'projectiles'

Really, wish the news covered more stories like this- it is a lot easier to understand issues when they are presented in ways that normal familes can understand- IE most of us understand how it feels when our kids are attacked or threatened- even if it is has not happened to us, we understand it. It's a very human concern.

When one talks about 'settlements' and 'encroachments' that really doesn't much strike a human cord.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Really, wish the news covered more stories like this- it is a lot easier to understand issues when they are presented in ways that normal familes can understand

Yes - I bet you do!, well here you go then!

THAILAND: Muslims behead a 9-year-old boy (WARNING: Graphic Images) Posted: May 9, 2011

Then they hanged or beheaded the rest of his family. Yet another example of Muslim on Buddhist violence in a country where Muslims are only a small minority. Live Leak - More than than 4000 people from police and teachers to monks and children have been killed in the past 7 years by Muslims in southern Thailand, but hardly a word in the mainstream media.

In Southern Thailand Muslim gunmen continue killing and threatening innocent citizens. The Muslim insurgents have threatened to kill 20 teachers and have distributed fliers that said, “WANTED: 20 Deaths of Buddhist teachers.” Muslim terrorists object to the education system which teaches Buddhist culture that is not acceptable in Islam. The attacks are intended to force Buddhists to leave the region because Muslims want to create an independent Muslim nation in the three southern provinces.

barenakedislam.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is the HEART OF THE MATTER ! Can anyone disagree with this at all.!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join