It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Children Walking to School Being Stoned By Adults (Warning Graphic Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You are right. Except that the Video is fake. It's really obvious actually.

Stop being german and watch it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Hi just saw this on one of my channels the titles and video are both disturbing and graphic. Please do not watch it if you do not want to be upset. I always hear people say this stuff is just a show. I agree that some might be but the fact is this is a brutal and immoral occupation that has lasted with our full support for over 2 decades.

edit on 10-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

Hmmm... I watched the video that you posted a couple of times. I never saw a single rock thrown at a single child. Please tell me the time-frame within the video where the rocks are thrown at the Palestinian children. I would like to see that for myself.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

This brings to mind when the Palestinians were strapping bombs to their own children and using them to blow up innocent people in public places. You know, so they could get the cash from Saddam and their kids could have a busload of Virgins to play with. Interesting that blowing up their own children is OK.

Israel is a tiny little country surrounded by a billion members of Islam. Perhaps that puts them in a bad mood. Not to mention the occasional random missile fired into residential area's.

Somehow I understand the Jews thinking it is their homeland since there are two Temples, far older than the Islamic Dome of the Rock built on top of them. Built before Islam even existed in fact.

Not odd however that even the Muslim countries surrounding the so called Palestinians want them or let them into their countries. They do have a problem when their behavior is so bad that their own people don't want them around.

One worrying thing I heard the other day is that young people of High School and College age in the US were Googling to find out who Osama was. They are completely illiterate on what is going on around them and yet most of the hate is coming from the young. Most know nothing about the Jews, they just hate them because it is popular and the Internet is full of propagandists who want the Jews dead.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i have seen many documentaries about isreal and the choosen people. I am starting to understand that these people are very distrustfull, very paranoid and the middle east jew seems to be passive aggresive.

Just my 2 sense

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There are obviously good and bad on both sides concerning the Israel/Palestinian problem.

I do wonder though why this issue is more important to some than say the Chinese brutal treatment of Tibetians (hardly a mention of ATS) can only assume it is political or religious motivated rather than concern for a nation.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
There are obviously good and bad on both sides concerning the Israel/Palestinian problem.

I do wonder though why this issue is more important to some than say the Chinese brutal treatment of Tibetians (hardly a mention of ATS) can only assume it is political or religious motivated rather than concern for a nation.

Nope I've mentioned the Tibetan plight a few times just haven't seen any news on it worth posting since I joined.
Pretty much against all violence and corruption.
As for the vid if you guys really want I can dig up a lot worst but I dont want to break the rules here so I wont post them in the forums....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Pop quiz folks!

What do:

Saudi Arabia (GDP - $375.77 Billion),
Syria (GDP - $52.18 Billion),
Lebanon (GDP - $34.53 Billion),
Jordan (GDP - $25.09 Billion),
Egypt (GDP - $188.41 Billion),
Iraq (GDP - $65.84 Billion),
and Iran (GDP - $331.01 Billion)

...export the most? OIL. Yep, the $104/barrel kind.

Imagine that, all those countries surrounding Palestine (and Israel) have the largest reserves of oil in the region, they are also the largest exporters of OIL in the world, and apparently they can't do anything for their "muslim brothers" next door in Palestine.

Or... can they?

Palestinians. Apparently it hasn't occured to them that Muslims don't want them because they hate them, and Israel (GDP - $195.39 Billion) doesn't want them because they hate. They are a stubborn people, in perpetual grievance mode.

And, just in case you can't see videos, check out some pics here of More Chubby Starving Gazans Living the Life of Luxury

I'll feel bad for them when they give up their grievances and move on. Or lean forward. Or whatever PC BS PMSNBC talked about last night.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I would get stoned with those palestinian children too! They deserve a break, they have been through a lot. C'mon, let 'em have a toke or two...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Another film from the palestinian ministry of outlandish poor us propaganda crap. They should change the record as they are getting as boring as their hemp smoking, tree hugging supporters. If you bomb my country with brainwashed suicide seekers and rockets. Then i am going to use my technologically superior weapons on you as you cower behind your kids you like to throw into danger.. Btw.. Great money making scam you got going.. War and victimhood is good for business huh?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
Another film from the palestinian ministry of outlandish poor us propaganda crap. They should change the record as they are getting as boring as their hemp smoking, tree hugging supporters. If you bomb my country with brainwashed suicide seekers and rockets. Then i am going to use my technologically superior weapons on you as you cower behind your kids you like to throw into danger.. Btw.. Great money making scam you got going.. War and victimhood is good for business huh?

The irony here is that your probably American sigh

really people are so ignorant no wonder TPTB have you all in their pockets...

no doubt you support this www.globalresearch.ca... along with all the false flags and wars they sparked for corporate US interest.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by UcDat

Actually im an english, british army sgt major who is privvy to info..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Reply to post by UcDat

Actually im an english, british army sgt major who is privvy to info..

Ok then tell us how many jews have been killed in Israel compared to Palestinians. Or why you support killing civilians...
Maybe I got my facts wrong but it seems to me that the british are the ones who led the charge on the establishment of the state of Israel. I heard it was a deal they made with the jews in exchange for American support in WW2 any truth to it? If not what was the reason?
edit on 10-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by UcDat

I do not support any human being killed, the palestinians do though. They love to be martyrs, and brainwash their children for that yet their leaders are not.. Funny that

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Reply to post by UcDat

I do not support any human being killed, the palestinians do though. They love to be martyrs, and brainwash their children for that yet their leaders are not.. Funny that

seriously its the Palestinians fault. They want to be killed really...

That's your argument no facts no proof just your own bigoted 2 bits....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Yes, I'm saying that the Germans did not kill nearly as many Jews during the holocaust, and that they did not systematically murder them in gas chambers.

Am I saying that concentration camps were not full of disease, starvation, and horrendous acts? No.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The thread title is misleading. There is no stoning of anyone in the video. There is only someone saying that someone was stoned, and then we are shown a girl with a swollen cheek.

No stoning... nothing graphic, unless the kid coughing is graphic.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by UcDat

Nice use of the word "bigotted", maybe you should apply for a job in film hey? Then you can give the world the truth... I look forward to that, and your idf rescue..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Reply to post by UcDat

Nice use of the word "bigotted", maybe you should apply for a job in film hey? Then you can give the world the truth... I look forward to that, and your idf rescue..

and you can look forward to the afterlife you and your ilk deserve
btw is this you or just friends of yours?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by UcDat

Im a British soldier who has killed coz thats my job and kept the peace coz thats my job. Thus i know when im being played.. Enjoy your righteous angst and opinions.. After all.. People like me fought for it and allowed it.. X

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Reply to post by UcDat

Im a British soldier who has killed coz thats my job and kept the peace coz thats my job. Thus i know when im being played.. Enjoy your righteous angst and opinions.. After all.. People like me fought for it and allowed it.. X

Hey for the record I got nothing but respect for those who fight for justice truth and freedom but in my life I've never seen a justified war. Saying that the Palestinian kids want to be killed bombed in their homes in their schools and kept prisoners with no rights and freedoms in Gaza makes me question your objectivity. What have you done for freedom? Who have you killed for it and why?
Like I said Im hardly all knowing so please share I really do want to believe in the 'good' guys.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join